You have invested?

r-right, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-bridge.org/
coinhouse.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep, 700k here

this is THE EASIEST money of my life

I'm just waiting for coinsmarkets to stop holding them hostage.

WHERE CAN YOU EVEN BUY THIS SHIT??

No active markets on coinmarketcap

Why do normies say "invested" so much?
Fucking redditors ffs

>no place to buy it
>no place to hold it

wow what a great coin

buy it on crypto-bridge.org/ or coinhouse.eu/ and hold it in the downloadable electra wallet.

600k here, waiting for $1 EOY

coinhouse.eu

100k stuck on that pajeet exchange. hopefully they get it worked out but i won't hold my breath.
considering dumping my COLX to buy more

2 million and just waiting on staking rewards.

620k here, waiting for $5 EOY

Shitcoin. It literally doesn't do anything besides offering staking. Good luck with that faggots

>When you have 2.5 mil coins

you jelly you didn't buy, cuckfuck faggot?

Under a penny. Active devs and community. Will get to ten cents on hype and marketing. White paper and roadmap are ambitious but if they deliver it will moon

I am but a lowly holder of 200k
Life's hit me hard, but I hope it gets better with this coin.

This coin might be my way back to a decent life for me.

Feels good

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

fuck off streetshitter

2.5m holder here

just wait til this shit gets listed on other exchanges

Will hit 20-30 cents from hype once the exchange BS dies down

Then it'll crash down to around 10 and sit there for half a year before another moon mission

free money: the coin

Psst guys, u want sum p&d groups to get info or try to increase ur gainz? Here you go
discord dot gg slash MEcgs9z
discord dot gg slash pFHYbNr
discord dot gg slash 8H2jzvS

It costs so much money to exchange crypto between exchanges, how do you assholes have so much money between so many exchanges

I've used litecoin. Most markets have a LTC market.

name?

1.4m here, am I going to make it?

If you're right then i'll just cash out my 1/4 mil and wait for that next moon mission kek

What the fuck are you talking about? It doesn't cost so much money. If you're complaining about $25-50 transfer fees then you're a fucking cuck who doesn't have enough money to even bother in this game

fucking pajeet nigger, throw in some real cash

A literal shitcoin with a scammer @ECAshark in the team. Congratz on this, Veeky Forums, seriously.

We holding boys. Got my first stake reward, close to 150K ECA for 12 days of staking, still got over a mill in limbo on CM, I have faith they will make good though.

Anyone saying this coin has no value hasn't read into it and is just parroting what other fudders are saying. This community is great, once CM gets their shit together this project is taking off. Love the roadmap, the devs and the community behind this coin.

Jesus, 10m ECA. Makes my 1.3m look like nothing! You're going to make it, user.

>no exchanges
>no plans to be added
The only thing this coins has are autistic memes prove me wrong...

Stakes like a boss.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

It's on CryptoBridge and coinhouse right now you fucking retard

Yobit is in testing, Cryptopia has been applied to and application paid for.

Do some research cuckfuck

Got lucky and found the coin just looking at wallet investor when they had insane gains listed as a forecast. Did some research on it, and liked what I saw, made my first purchase at 0.2 sats, bought more at .5 sats, and then when the plans for the website and roadmap release, bought a good chunk at 2.8 sats. in for about .2 BTC total. Only thing I would change is buying it all at 0.2 still not complaining though.

Best advice ever, do some fucking research. Take forecasts and shills with a grain of salt. If something looks promising then go for it.

Only have 115k :( Hope I make it

Thank you user! people literally are just parrots. They dont think, they just repeat whatever garbage they hear because obviously if they heard it on the internet its true.

Use your fucking brains people!

lol me too

Predicted future value

You'll be fine when it hits $5 user, just don't be a pussy and sell before end of 2019

12 days wtf

I have 400k and been staking for longer and having received anything yet

LOL right, u forgot this is a bubble

I, too, hope to still be holding by 2038.
Also, how is this calculated? Looking at it makes me feel funny.

Assuming the market doesn't crash before then, anyone with over 100k of Electra will be fine

In my desktop wallet and staking in 300 days, I'm not touching this at all.

I have alot more weight just be patient

How long does the wallet take to sync?

Not long at all, first time took only a few minutes for me if that

I plotted the average linear values of similar coins from a few years ago onto the estimated cryptocurrency total marketcap of the next twenty years.

I had to adjust a few things for Electra's total coins in circulation and multiply it a bit to account for the NIST5 algorithm

150K in, but trying to accumulate ADC

Audiocoin is going to explode in a few days