He measures his gains in USD and not sats/gwei

>he measures his gains in USD and not sats/gwei

> he has to pay his taxes based on fiat gains

I'm gonna start measuring in lottery dollar, how much I would've earned if I picked the right numbers instead of putting money in my alts

>not measuring in bitcoin when bitcoin's down
>not measuring in USD when bitcoin's going up
Pleb

>he expects to buy a house with chainlink

>Not willing to acknowledge that BTC has dropped in value.
>Needing to retreat to mental safe space during bear market.

>sats
lmao.
>taxes
LMAO.

I want to shove my head in between her milkies

Just measure in whatever currency have the largest marketcap

People who measure in sats/gwei are tranny poorfags that spend all their waking hours daytrading and chasing PnD shitcoins,
but always somehow end up with a net loss. There is no need to index gains off of ETH or BTC if you are a chad and only invest into coins that have a guaranteed future based on working tech and a half decent dev team, because you would be hodling those coins anyways and only sell when you wanted to subsequently cash out and realize those gains, since by that time you are already drowning in lambos and pussy

buy something for 100 sats
bitcoin surges
sell that something for 120 sats
lose real money

$$$ stay the same. it's easier to know if you're up or not

Why would I give a fuck about anything other than fiat value? My life revolves around fiat and the only reason why I give a shit about crypto is to generate more fiat.

Who gives a fuck if I own 1 ETH or 0.5372747473 of some shitcoin as long as it brings me the same amount of cash.

OP's an idiot and if I make him think about it maybe he will cut it out

whats a sat ?

You're going to cash out with ETH, BTC, or LTC.

If you aren't increasing your ETH, BTC, or LTC stack, you're leaving money on the table my dudes.

I measure in USD, but am also happy with gwei gains. Don't give a fuck about grandpacoin

this logic only holds if you're investing in shitcoins
>am on Veeky Forums
right, never mind, you're probably correct

Imagine you've got this flower you're trying to grow. There are lots of different areas to put it where it will get optimal rain so that it can grow into an even bigger, more beautiful flower.

You're searching for an area to put it where it's getting lots and lots of rain (gains) and away from the areas where it's a desert (losses). You can move your plant around freely, but you're losing out on optimal growth if you don't get it enough water.

What are you going to do? You're going to move the plant to the area that is getting consistent rain. It's a no brainer.

What makes you think there won't be a way to cash out virtually every shitcoin in the future?

>not measuring in monero

As long as sats dont buy houses and lambos, im measuring in usd

m-muh sats

whatever man

Have you done garden work before? Uprooting plants and moving them is a sure way to kill them fast.

You should measure in sats because it's a good way to know if you're a fucking awful trader.

You might be up in USD and think you're George Soros but if you're down in Sats you'd have just been better off holding the most basic crypto investment, BTC.