ICOs worth looking into?

No one seems tot disclose about the good icos, but I'm sure that Veeky Forums anons are nice fellas who can share some good upcoming ICOs. Right fellas? Please dont let me down.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
lh-crypto.io/referral/b80531e4-6009-41d7-abb7-c7147090cc60/main
token.arnagenomics.com
fabrictoken.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will shill ICOs... After I had bought. Fuck you OP.

Avx

Magnalis
magnalis.network
>30 cents each
>10m supply
>binance trading in June
>easy 30x

Titanium. this is going to explode onto the scene.

seriously this OP
if you don’t have at least 2 ETH in Magnalis, you hate money

>I will shill ICOs... After I had bought. Fuck you OP.

yeha i guess that's the reason no one talks about it. Do you mind telling where do you find the upcoming icos?

I like Magnalis and all but no reason to reply to yourself like a nigger

obvious proven scam, fuck off

So 30 cents now until April when it automatically hits 60 cents each?
That alone is an easy 2x. Fuck.

They're speculating their own future price, assuming it'll be $0.90 at distribution. This just reeks of scam.

Probably vaporware but it’s still going to moon.

It’s still worth taking a gamble at

>obvious proven scam, fuck off

I have seen that copy/paste text in other threads, also makes me wonder if its scam

LH-Crypto
lh-crypto.io/referral/b80531e4-6009-41d7-abb7-c7147090cc60/main
>18 cents
>23 hours until 8% markup
>23 cents by eom
>you can currently still strike up an early bird bonus
>wicked dividend payout system in place
>really sticking to road map
>great long term passive income

matrixchain.io

token.arnagenomics.com
>real product already working
>getting on bittrex after ICO ends in Feb 10
dyor

I'm thinking of dumping some of my VEN in this ICO but ven should already be fucking mooning. I feel like I'm holding heavy bags on a coin that just announced one of the biggest partnerships in crypto

yeah, pass

This is a goddamn scam. Do one google search

yeah no

another scam, if you buy this you deserve to lose all of your money. literally all you have to do is reverse image search the devs

mobius--kills shitcoins like eth and link--get in while you can

No one discloses the nice ICO-s because most devfags are greedy and want 50M which they'll never get. So the more people you shill the ICO to, the bigger the initial cap.
We're only shilling ICO-s like fabrictoken.io because we're helping them hit the hard cap faster. This way we can flip for 5x faster and move on to the next one.

CoinMetro will make you rich.

Combine Coinbase with Binance, Kraken (before it turned to shit), Komodo, and TenX, and you will get CoinMetro.

I'm already in... Next round of the ICO is the last, and it starts in February.

A lot of of good projects burn unsold tokens, thus increasing the value of the tokens bought. It's a gamble because you want this project to raise enough money to finish their product and keep it on the downlow to ensure your investment grew in value before the token is even tradable.

does anybody even glance at the team before they buy? convince me it's not a scam