Are stocks even worth it at this point?

>$80,000 in crypto
>$46,000 in fiat
Everyone says everything is in a bubble including stocks. Is it better to just make the 46k sit in fiat while waiting for everything to burst?

Some people say that if people bought the previous stock market crashes they would be rich. Is this true? How much return would buying stock market crashes generate? 10x? 20x?

Crypto fucked my mindset. I dont see how a 10% annual return in index funds can change anything.

I'm 23.5 years old btw. Already fully paid my car and condo and have no debts.

2x in 10 years

>2x in 10 years
Buying the previous crashes in the stock market would make you generate 2x in 10 years? What the fuck... thats like a faggot 's WaltonChain.

Buy foreign equity. Pajeets and chinks are growing far faster than developed countries

Do a long term changeover.
By the end of the year have 50% of your investments in company stocks, by the end of next year 70%.

30% in crypto across time is probably reasonable, I personally believe in it as the funture of currencies.

The problem is inflation is about to rear it's head as well (if it hasn't already...numbers are fudged), so fiat is fucked too. There's nowhere to go.

When the fiat bubble pops, well, I hope you spent some of that fiatski on a couple of guns, some ammo, a good BOB, and a route to a safe place where the senpai will link up.

>Buy foreign equity. Pajeets and chinks are growing far faster than developed countries
Arent these in a bigger bubble? I heard china has ghost towns and shit.

>Do a long term changeover.
>By the end of the year have 50% of your investments in company stocks, by the end of next year 70%.
Ehhh isnt this amount of risk healthy for someone like me who is young and has no debts? I dont really have anything to do with the money. I was thinking of letting the crypto stay without adding anything more.

>so fiat is fucked too. There's nowhere to go.
WHAT DO I DO BIZ. REEEEEEEEEEE is everything really in a bubble.

That is also tangible.
I'm in crypto like everyone else but let's be real here, buying the dip on stocks and real estate is where real wealth is made.

Canadian weed stocks, yes. Cobalt mining has also had some nice gains this year but not quite on the weed level. Weed is really good for swing trading as the volatility is high and the movements they make from ath down to low crevasse and back up to new ath are huge.

>buying the dip on stocks and real estate is where real wealth is made.
Money in crypto is real too user. Its real money as long as you cash out in time.

>Canadian weed stocks, yes.
I follow the biz wallstreetbets traders who moved into plebbit because of this board being overrun by crypto and they say weed stocks are already pumped so high.

>Weed is really good for swing trading as the volatility
I dont know how to trade, i only buy and wait.

As for crypto/weed stock ratio, right now i'm more heavily in weed as i sold a lot if crypto when the alt run was going signs of ending and dumped those gains in to the low point weed sector hit last Friday. Fortunately it often seems like the two things takes turns, one low while the ither is high/near sell point and vice versa

Put 80% in Tech ETFs averaging 30% per year. Put 20% in crypto. Feel safer holding safer investment, but most of my gains are from crypto.

Divide it all between SpaceX, Tesla, and the Boring Company.

China's bubble almost popped a year or so ago but they prevented it by dumping their entire pension fund into the market. They don't have many more tools to keep the bubble from blowing, and when it does it will take the rest of the world with it.

>they say weed stocks are already pumped so high.

Depends on the company. Big names like Canopy and Aphria, i agree, although not so much now that they retraced 50% of their new year's gains. Small and medium cap companies have a ton of space left to grow though.

>China
>They don't have many more tools to keep the bubble from blowing, and when it does it will take the rest of the world with it

Thats good for my situation right? It would allow me to buy the dip with fiat.

during a significant market crash, the banks in the EU can legally seize 30% of the money you have - with no reparation of any kind.

The best thing to do is buy some silver, keep it in your house. The price will only go up, even if the market doesn't tank..

>normies predicting market crash
when others are greedy, be fearful
when others are fearful, be greedy

>the banks in the EU
I'm not in the EU. I live in a third world country.

Buy real estate.

Buy some silver, keep it in a bank box, the price will only go up - which is more than can be said about fiat.

>Buy real estate.
Is a house or a condo a better idea? I already have a condo but its not dank.

>Buy some silver
Why not gold? If crypto bursts wont gold skyrocket since it will remain the unchallenged store of value?

The most important thread on biz coming through here fuckers. Get in here and share your finanical advice.

If you look back to the last recession gold went down during it then bounced back after the dip hard. So no if you by gold the day before the market pops. Chances are the panic will take it with it as well.

Have not checked silver but i do assume its the same as ltc to btc and will follow the same trends.

Please btfo me if anything above is incorrect. This is great discussion.

No. China will start calling in debts like Japan after the earthquake, but 10 fold. The only way out of that is to print money to pay them back. The inflation takes you down to their level and they can start buying their way back out minus everyone owing them so much.

You'll need Pacific real estate, or gold or shit when those fuckers move to a gold standard and become a reserve currency after they crash us.

the reason why i think silver will perform better than gold, is that there is more gold in the world than silver. The reason for gold being more expensive is because the demand is higher, but within the last 5 years, numerous drugs has entered the market which contain silver. I think if a drug comes along, which contain silver, and the market of that drug is particular large, the price of silver could surpass gold.
Also gold and silver are identical as a store of value, if silver goes up, so does gold and vise versa.

Watch 3x inverse ETFs. When markets crash that should increase your fiat dollars quicker than inflation starts burning them.

>the reason why i think silver will perform better than gold
How much upside are we talking about here? Ive never been in traditional markets only crypto.

>3x inverse ETFs
Thats like shorting the market right? But there is no chance of you getting liquidated because you can just hold until the market crashes. Sorry im a bit of a noob when it comes to this.

Why would the stock market crash?

Genuinely interested.

Some non-gold non-silver metal that has actual use could be a good idea. But how the fuck do you store it (since third parties aren't an option obviously)? Not gonna bother.

Then there's land and property. Property could obviously tank bad, but land could remain pretty safe. Especially if it's being used for production, like a farm. Thoughts?

I've seen arguments it's been growing way too much in respect to the returns it actually provides. So, it's a speculative bubble.

>gold is not safe either
What the fuck is safe then... other anons said even fiat isnt safe.

nothing is safe

money isnt real

go enjoy life while you can

Everything i hate about Veeky Forums encapsulated in one post.

I'd say anything related to food production?

Probably just easier to hold it through. Eventually things will go up again. Crypto could be surprisingly safe in the future since it's not directly affected by the other bubbles.

Just put money in precious metals and defensive ETF's if you're expecting a crash, ez

So the EU?

> Crypto could be surprisingly safe in the future
Other anons say that people exit the most speculative markets during a crash so crypto is fucked.

It would be hilarious if people bought into crypto during a market crash causing a bull market in crypto since its the only market that hasnt been tested to crash during a recession kek.

If you really feel like this then you're losing the game to Normie fud

The ETF shorts an entire market or sector at 3x margin. Every day they cash out. Every morning they short it again. It's savage and you will make a lot more than the 2x you can make in a short position.

The more people who jump on, the more savage the takedown and gains.

The silver claim wasn't mine, but it's not a bad idea. Silver is actually scarce and it's an industrial component in greater proportions than gold.

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

It can go either way IMO. A lot depends on whether crypto manages to establish a strong position before a crash happens. If it remains speculative (which I don't think it will in 1 or 2 years) it will crash with everything else, if it goes mainstream it might actually stand strong against a crash.

In Canada we can put $5500 / year into a special account and buy and sell stocks tax free. Nobody my age or younger (25) is buying, guys either keep it in cash or crypto. Boomers must be scared shitless

Yep. China owns too much of the world's manufacturing, shipping, and logistics. They own tons of maritime ports and are trying to buy them all. So basically we're in a situation where China rules the waves, and has the US Navy to protect them, which is incredibly fucked up and is just one way in which the US is holding China's bags. Manufactured goods is another, and services is increasingly a big deal, too, and then there's BRI, which is China's play at gaining control over the land infrastructure of SEA and beyond. Over the last couple of decades, the US bent over for China and they gave it to us hard and raw. Japan is in a similar situation, for whatever it's worth. A lot of their companies are propped up by Chinese ownership. It's why Japan is doing their aimai thing with respect to China, even though they'd rather tell the Han to fuck off.

So, if China's bubble starts popping, the US and its allies are going to have to go all-in to prop it up. We have no choice, unless we decide that it's (finally) time for war.

why would canadians not buy weed stocks are yall retarded

crypto TFSA when