Thekey ICO

the KYC form at thekey ICO says "Failed NEO Address"

did I fuck up or is this normal

Don't bother anyways. 1k of over 40k will be able to get in.

This honestly. I am whitelsited and will try my luck but getting in is nearly impossible.

I know the chances are low user, but I'll give it a shot. Can't sleep anyways.

What does your KYC status say? Is it failed too?

No I passed. Honestly don't sweat it. theres mathematically 1 chance out of 40 you would even get in. If you want my advice stay awake and whitelist for APEX.

imagine how long all these refunds are gonna take? fuck this and im whitelisted

Trinity took 2 days. I expect 1 week max.

how many whitelisted for trinity?

Allright, thanks for the tip m8

Shill me on APEX, looks good with that 25M$ hard cap

do they close the KYC fast since you advice staying awake for it?

how did you calculate the odds?

whitelisted people / hardcap

assuming everyone spends 10 NEO (max per user)

>thin hair chin man

thin chin

I have no clue but I doubt it will stay open for long. Unlike thekey they have individual caps for everyone that gets whitelisted.

Exactly this. I am also assuming there are 40k whitelisted like I was told. This could be FUD which is why I will try to get in the token sale for thekey anyways. The odds to get in are very slim IMO. A lot of "competent" people I know didnt get in trinity which was significantly easier to get into.

Reddit saying up to a month but it's about as trustworthy as Veeky Forums soo

so i assume i missed the boat? have 10 NEO, would be willing to throw a couple at this.

they posted it themselves in the email they sent to all the whitelisted people (and medium post). 40k are in. so fucking dumb

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

cringe

I'd trust reddit. I might not actualyl go in if it's 1 month.