Age gaps in relationships

All right, Veeky Forums. I need your take on this.

My life went to absolute hell in my 20s and I'm getting my shit back together. I am 31 years old. In order to save money, and my mind as I get a bunch of shit done, a female friend of mine offered to let me live with her in her spare room of a condo that her aunt owns in the heart of a major American city. I pay $400/month for something that would otherwise be $1400/month, given the location and square footage.

This female is 30 years old. Went to a great private prep school and a very good university. She has her MA. She has a good career. All of this in spite of literally growing up in the ghetto, raised by her grandmother. She has a great sense of humor and is all around a wonderful friend. She's drunkenly asked me to marry her three times. I've declined each time because I kind of take marriage a little more seriously than that. I was in a long term relationship in my 20s with a different girl and I know what love feels like. I don't love this girl.

Now, this girl began interning at city hall about a year ago. This 54 year old guy, who's position and name I will not mention, was her boss and mentor. After her internship ended, she kept in contact with him just as a networking thing while she looked for another job. She found one.

Then suddenly this 54 year old male, her mentor, declared that he's in love with her and wants to marry her.

Most girls would laugh this off, right?

Well, she just moved in with him today after just about a month of "dating." She brought her dogs. He kicked out his live in gf, some fat Asian woman in her 50s, for her.

I have had to deal with this creepy fuck in our apartment multiple times, staying over night, putting his creepy 54 year old dick in this girl who is like a sister to me and who he was supposed to be mentoring. Frankly, I think he's batshit insane and this will not end well.

What are you opinions here and have you ever seen anything like it?

im fucking a 45 y/o 4/10 poor ass bitch so who knows

sometimes shit happens

Girls are attracted to power, sounds like this guy may have some

54 year old and 30 year old is not weird at all go get yourself a 21 year old and enjoy life

btw he's so pathetic that he showed her his bank account holdings and life insurance policy.

I hope you guys never do something this fucking stupid. She told me she doesn't even like him.

The problem is she's desperate to have a child and normal guys just don't like her. Actually I don't even like her. Nice apartment though.

Though I can't shake off my concern... I grew up with two sisters who I'm fairly close to and if some 54 year old lunatic did this shit I would probably break his legs. And I doubt any father would want this happening to their daughter, but this girl's father is in another country and she's only seen him once.

I don't know who's taking advantage of who anymore. Would you want your 30 year old daughter marrying a 54 year old man?

It's over for everyone involved. She's 30. She has hit that wall where she is just going to say yes to any guy who has any interest in her, and get her life started by having kids.

>What are you opinions here and have you ever seen anything like it?

You must not get out much

ewww that's what you get for having 'friends'.

Leave people to their own devices. If I was a faglord at 54 but could get a young chick who's insecure enough to date me, whatever dude it's none of your business. Just think it's trash and move on.

>oh no! A man older than her my one year is creeeepy!
Shut the fuck up soyboy. My first requirement for marriage is for the girl to be 10+ years younger than me. Also why are going for 30+ year olds in the first place?

Nothing wrong with this. Except you.

I'm 34, my gf is like 44

She cooks and cleans for me, I can't find a young woman to do that

That's the stance I'm taking. It's out of my hands.

It's not even just his age but his demeanor. He has zero sex appeal at all, like you'd think he worked as a used vacuum salesman.

>Actually I don't even like her

Then why make the thread you fucking faggot, stop caring.

In fact leave her apartment you fucking leach. Leaching of someones kindness when you secretly dislike them. Fucking dickhead.

This

OP... Are you... Jealous?

I think he's said he does like her, just in a platonic way. He doesn't find her attractive as a romantic partner

>Would you want your 30 year old daughter marrying a 54 year old man?
If she is lonely and have a hard time finding a guy that wants to be with her. I would say that if someone came along that actually loved her and wanted to be with her, i would be relieved. Who cares if he is a 54. There is worse faith in life than marrying someone you don't truly love, such as spending the rest of your life alone. A lot of people whom thought they could do better, ends up alone.

he high key is, but it's also kinda gross to see people devalue themselves like that.

See:
>he showed her his bank account holdings and life insurance policy.
Hahahahahahahahah imagine being that desperate.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you secretly love her or something? If so do something about it. Although really you should just get your shit together for a couple of years and then go for someone who's 24 or 25. If you don't secretly love her just shut the fuck up; who cares? Why are you spending your mental energy on this shit that has no consequence to you? If it's really tearing you up just have a conversation with her saying "blah blah blah not that it's any of my business but I really think you could do better blah blah blah". But yeah dude you need to get your shit together.

at 30 years old she's done already, who gives a fuck

This girl already asked you to marry her 3 times, you had your chance. Stop being a jealous faggot.

this

> Would you want your 30 year old daughter marrying a 54 year old man?
That's such a dumb thing to say because really, most father's don't want their daughters to have sex, ever, except perhaps one night of missionary with the lights off so that they can have children. Women having sex with any man other than yourself is always gross.

Better to be an old mans darling than a young mans slave as we say in Ireland.
She is going to be so rich once this old cunt dies.

>such as spending the rest of your life alone
or worse, spending it with someone just because the society said that he/she is ok rather than spending it with someone you actually love.

Its gonna end in a kid and ahappy every after. You better find a new place to crash cause he's gonna squeeze you out.

Read up on human reproductive biology, user.
Older male / younger female is natural. Women like older guys for a reason. It's not only about money (although that also counts). Remember that women make their reproductive decisions the same way they would 20K years ago. So if 20K years ago if you made it to 54, that means you have some pretty good genes: you're smart/strong enough to avoid being killed and healthy enough to avoid dying of disease. For that reason, men are fertile into 70s. Yes, the sperm count drops with age, but not dramatically compared to women's fertility past 30 years old.

my gf is 10 years younger and its fine

I'm 43 and my wife is 21, fight me.

>lied to her about my real age she thinks I am 37

All of our sisters will have or have had 54 year old dick in them pumping away.

Think about that.

Its pretty hot tbqh

What city? New York?

That's the soyboy squad who hang out downtown and steal nintendo switches from children

She's a 30yo woman (yes "woman", not a little girl) with a good education... give her some credit that she might actually know what she wants.

I've showed my partner my financials too as she is a beneficiary if anything happens to me.

>believing in the wall

nigga back to pol with your stupid red pill shit

Desperate 30 year old roastie trying to get anyone in her bag. Who cares? She's a used up thot.

>Women having sex with any man other than yourself is always gross.

I agree, i thought i was weird for that

i used to be able to give people good advice on how to approach relationships and how to evaluate their self worth, but lately i've just given up. between impulsive bullshit and just general disconnectedness (people think watching a movie together is the whole date, or constantly need to pull out their phones), the people who i respect the most are the most self destructive. they get what they deserve.

Absolutely this, young girls often love older guys, go have fun with someone barely into their 20s.

This is a 31 yo. If she doesn't look like this tha

my wife is 5 years older than me and it has worked out great. I got married when i was 23 though. She has put me through school and has given me enough money to amass a 300k crypto portfolio for us both. Get my dick sucked everyday and i usually jizz in her twice a day.

give me a quick one please

not from anyone in specific but just generally I don't accept a girl using her phone if she is with me. Should I allow an exception of telling her once? I'm thinking if she does that its a sign of other undesirable behaviors and traits and asking her to stop is just temporarily removing one behavior while waiting for the crock of shit to boil up to the surface

Did you 'marry up' in social class?

livin the dream

do you call her mommy though

halve it and add seven

I actually feel bad for you OP.

Women don't find men attractive in the way we find them attractive. To them Money, status etc IS attraction, looking good is just a plus. I think men care more for looks but women care more for superficial possessions, we just want those things cause it literally gets girls (a simplification but not untrue mostly).

My GF and her family have much more money than mine which is nice since you can be a bit more secure in that you're not being used for your financial possessions or that the girl possibly isn't mostly concerned with wealth.

>portfolio crashing
>MOMMY NO MAKE IT STOP MOMMY MOMMY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quick heads up: 30 year olds are adults. Talk to her about it, but she can make her own choices.

>btw he's so pathetic that he showed her his bank account holdings and life insurance policy.
>I hope you guys never do something this fucking stupid. She told me she doesn't even like him.
>The problem is she's desperate to have a child and normal guys just don't like her. Actually I don't even like her. Nice apartment though.
>Though I can't shake off my concern... I grew up with two sisters who I'm fairly close to and if some 54 year old lunatic did this shit I would probably break his legs. And I doubt any father would want this happening to their daughter, but this girl's father is in another country and she's only seen him once.
>I don't know who's taking advantage of who anymore. Would you want your 30 year old daughter marrying a 54 year old man?
OP - this thread is pretty bad. this is none of your business. you don't want her, someone does. she is using him for money and baby making capacity, he is using her body because she is 30 and who knows, maybe he cares about her.

you need to get out more and worry about your own shit. why not load up on some ENG or ADA and take the first step towards a successful future.