COSS Absolute Failure

It takes 30 megabytes of data to load the COSS exchange page.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO THE FUCK WROTE THE CODE FOR THIS WEBSITE?

Other urls found in this thread:

behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/excallit-review-veros-cryptocurrency-pump-dump-altcoin-scheme/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off nerd nobody cares

I have 300mb and I can't get the shit to load.

holy shit
this is going to slow down everything like crazy

coss is dead cat bouncing right now, sell off while you can. They spend months hyping a new UI and it's literally less functional than the last one, which was utter garbage.

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH. ;)

HOLY SHIT NO WONDER MY DATA USAGE IS THROUGH THE ROOF.

What the ABSOLUTE SHIT is this? Literal pajeet tier coding 30 megabytes for a fucking page load? Binance takes one megabyte per page.

A group of pyramid scammers. This is their fourth scam. They don't intend to hang around long.

behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/excallit-review-veros-cryptocurrency-pump-dump-altcoin-scheme/

Right, right.
Nice FUD.
Accumulating, ey?
Ok, carry on then.

Whales went balls deep in dead project? Oh boy, you sure do hate money.

Apparently this is replacing GDAX and binance.

>It takes 30 megabytes of data to load the COSS exchange page.
just but it on the blockchain breh :X

YEAH IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

COSS's failure to follow basic programming principles means it has no future.

this

glad I havent gone in on coss. maybe if they get their shit together, but you'd be retarded to send $5 that way

29.66 30
fuck off fudder

Coss faggots waited 4 months to get a UI that is worse than the last UI, an engine that cant handle 5 million in daily volume, and a website that eats more data than netflix.

Thank god i didnt fomo into this shit

11MB of js

What the FUCK

Does anybody have a screenshot of what it looks like? I've been waiting for this to load for 10 minutes. 300mbs and nothing.

Thx just dloaded 100 megs

nice fake news OP

I bought at $1.30, sold last night, bought this crash and just sold. I know a dead cat bounce when I see one, maybe it will hit 0.002 again maybe not.

I don't care I can't view it for shit.

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

hang yourself you dumb nigger

I hope your dad splits your guts open and fucks you through your entrails

lol what niggers
kucoin is quite niggerdly too. up until recently they had flash running on their page LOL

a scammer

Also hilarious how they did a UI change before an engine upgrade LMFAO

It also doesnt show your previous trades in the exchange...like it used

You cant also put a price and then select all your funds by clicking on your btc, you need to manually input the amount of units bought and price and change the units until you get the desired final btc

Wtf? this was in the previous exchange, I non ironically prefer the old one

15 min load for this, charts don't even load lul. Guess traffic is pretty crazy

THEY CAN'T EVEN VERIFY MY PHONE!!

THEY WON'T LET ME USE 2FA UNTIL I DO, WTF!
BULLSHIT!

>Guess traffic is pretty crazy
can't even handle 5m daily volume, it's sad

Doesn't stuff like that get cached?
You only have to download it once.

>I non ironically prefer the old one
Fucking this. The update was quite a wreck.

This is going to end bad.

When people go to this amount of effort to fud something, it's probably getting to be about time to buy it

If it's going to end badly, then why are you spending your time telling us? Lots of crypto is going to end badly. I suspect you have an agenda.

it already dipped earlier to $1.50 and then rebounded to almost $2.50

slowly dropping again but there's definitely major FUD going on while whales accumulate. We'll see $5 COSS within the week and $20-30 before EOY i suspect

B E T A
E
T
A

Why are there people that keep saying the COSS team are known scammers?

(COSS goes from 6 cents to $3 and then has a slight correction)
>Oh my god it's a COMPLETE FAILURE sell sell sell!
Veeky Forums as usual, ey.

Because rune used to be a part of Veros and that failed, not a scam but the fudders still use it as ammo, he addressed it and was transparent about it in a medium post

Strange enough it works better on my phone than on Chrome.

at least they have Jason Parser involved

you better have an unlimited data plan

Dan was the CEO of VRS, a scam through and through. Here take a look, its how coss will be in a couple of weeks.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/

The team is using magnalis to exit. Magnalis is a company that does not exist, only on a fake website.

there's this new thing called wifi, it's pretty cool. you can get internet on your phone without using data!

Dont listen to this fucking idiot. They have been very clear, that they have no relationship to Magnalis. This is obvious FUD.

Get off this thread, and head to the daddy thread.

I have ulimited data, but was using wifi

Are there really people without unlimited data in 2018???