Icon thread

Oldfag here, was in NEO since AntShares and it was getting the same type of FUD Icon is getting now. Getting massive AntShares vibes from this. Absolute /comfy/ with this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gojUANwbSfM&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For weeks I've felt the same way OP. 80% in with 3200.

this thing is a ticking time bomb
currently 80% in with 20% in eth waiting for a nice dip to up my stack one last time

So what's your projected timeline op? This is far from the first token to experience this fud

WE ARE MOONING
GET READY FOR 10k sat

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This and VEN are /comfy/

My portfolio is green while the market is red. That's how I know this is gonna be gud.

let's mooooon

Is it worth it to try and increase my stack through selling the top and buying back in a dip>?
still salty about losing 10% earlier in the week during the korea FUD

Seems risky, i definitely wouldnt leave it overnight.

You could try with a part of your stack, wouldn't recommend using the whole stack. I've fallen off the train so many times doing that.

This coin needs to get some momentum back...LET THE SHILLING BEGIN

Mainnet soon, it's gonna cause massive FOMO

Soon is when? Next month, this quarter, this year?

14 days... Why you ask stupid questions when crypto calendar tells you everything

Dyor brainlet.

this could be a moon, or yet another false alarm...we shall see

looking like a slow and steady moon right now.

Anyone who has looked at dent have opinion on icx v dent to all in for jan/feb moon? Dent has massive feb android launch which im convinced will do well, icx obviously mainnet launch and summit. Kind of torn between the two

I'm so tempted to do this but who knows if this THE moment.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes , false alarming, this shart shows $5 retracements , you will see it coming , if you are in , GET OUT, enjoy small profit . not hold for long term here.. BAD !! all good lucks to you, but trust me, NOT SAFE here.

Jesus, this is not difficult info to find, you clearly haven't done fuck all in terms of your own research. Don't be such a lazy faggot.

Sir, thank you very much for such good FUD sir

all in since 2$
everyone with a bit of experience knows ICX is a certified blue chip.
OP is right and we're still super early

It broke out with zero resistance on the candles. Yehhh

It's just an exchange token. There are already a lot of those. 10 cents by June.

I bought 25,700 Antshares at $2. Sold 40% at $30. Still bagholding 15,420 worth $2.3mill USD.
Got into ICX @ $2. This thing is Antshares all over, except its much bigger. I expect $50 in the next couple of months. Don't bother timing cryptomarket or you will lose, just buy, hodl and come back in 6 months. Easiest 5x.

Ditto my man, in since $2.43.

Damn son

Same all in since $1.60 I believe. We’re gonna make it boyo

Does this dude know what he is talking about? I used to think his videos were pretty good but he didn't even mention the January 24th mainnet launch. Makes me think he might just be another brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=gojUANwbSfM&t=0s