What’s the deal with icon?

What’s the deal with icon?

Is it actually moving soon - I have two coins that aren’t soi g anything that I’d be willing to
Move into icx.

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconangle.com/blog/2017/11/01/korean-financial-association-launches-blockchain-user-identity-platform-banks/
forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/#1e3908ae25a7
twitter.com/dtapscott/status/948626550404108291
crowdfundinsider.com/2016/12/93744-korean-fintech-yello-announces-new-name-call-us-dayli-financial-group/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=312819149
youtu.be/ZgaAovoV_Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shhhhhh, im not done accumulating before the bif end of month events

Post shit like this in a week

conservatively ~ $15 end of month

getting all the way in

Its already priced in you retards if anything its going to tank

Source me up senpai and I'll buy all your bags

WE ARE MOONING CUP AND HANDLE
GET READY FOR 10k sat

This. The pajeets shilling this shitcoin is getting alittle bit annoying.

my man
>r/asiansgonewild
>mandu-bae
have fun

You think? Buried in every thread in mention of icx.

I’m every “what’s going up” thread I see there’s like random shot and always icx among them.

>already priced in
clearly forming cup and handle for $15 moon .. kek
stay poor rajesh

you're going to have to do better

I came here to make a new thread and say this, but yeah...

I'm done convincing others why this is a $100 dollar coin. I'd be so happy to see their faces when ICX reaches $20 which it will, sooner than you think.

This coin always got hate even back when it was cheap and still managed to get to this point. Im going to keep this coin fuck all fud

Alright cool.

Thanks anons

>From 10 to 15
>Moon

Absolute biz of state

When you're holding 20,000 of them, yes, that's kind of a moon.

>125k gains
sounds like a pretty nice moon to my portfolio

I could retire off that lmao

This is going to the Moon

nope , back again , you can see chart will push this down back $5, FALSE hope here , enjoy SMALL PROFITS, GET OUT, FAST!

Even if it's just a pump, good time to accumulate even more shithead.

Wow guise it mooning now!!

We all gonna be so rich

Will this be listed on any Korean exchanges soon?

you will be a loooser if you hold this more than 2 hour , it will DROP fast.. you wont even blink , man.. heed my warn , or be poor.

What's with those badly organized weak fud?

Broke through 78k like fucking marshmallows. Current price in newfag is $10.71 you will miss the biggest 10x of your life.

Just sold everything. Thanks for the tip, that was a close one.

yes, thanks u, ur welcame, this is harsh coin , but can learn to timing trade here , long term holder will not succod, last warn.

Ok cool - just sold 100k and put it into 2FA

thank you sir

Thank you man, we couldn't do it without you street shitters.

Thanks I just sold 10k ICX

good time , you willl see a drop to $9.30 or so here , then can pick some again , if you want to play short game!! enjoy... this crap coin is fun and free

k, you basing this off btc rising in a couple of hours or this is some insider shit?

just look sharting, 4H, 1 month, free for you if you please place BOL band and MACD . . you will see it and learn it , thanks u for that.

>you will see it and learn it
TA works if there isn't news any news, you should learn that by now. I was going to give you some free toilet paper if you attributed it btc or eth rising, but now I know you're a silly billy.

whatever you sayin, it works for me on this crap shareing ICX, make many smaller profits totaling large, but OK .. no need to trusting me!

Estimations for end of the month?

Most estimates are somewhere around $20 - $25.

>dropping to 9.30
most likely will but after hitting 11.5 or 12

It's doing something guys.

Fucking this. I’m tempted to FUD other ICX holders so I can accumulate some more. I was banking on it dropping to 6800 again, but it never happened. Hopefully it drops to about 7300.

Not even the Korean cryptocalypse fud could keep this down. The ultimate Chad coin.

Will it dip when Euros wake up in 6 hours? I want it to dip a bit so a I can buy some more.

$21-27 by January 31st

It already dipped. Why did you wait so long?

$21 is more likely. Could’ve been $30 by EOM if the fake news wouldn’t have slowed it down.

if it breaks 7900 within the next hour it might moon, if not then sideways for another day or week.

Looks like ICX is the official Veeky Forums coin.
We need to start making more ICON memes

I'm a euro, Netherlands. It will will dip a bit. Everytime I wake up it's my ATH of the day.

Was doing some research. All the partnerships and what not they claim are all unconfirmed/unverified. I couldn't find anything that shows their claims of things like the "loopchain" company they are working with. All they have are websites to verify things but none of that partners or companies have anything to show for all their talk.

They are theloop

You've had more than enough time.

Yeah and there is nothing verifiable to prove it even exists

Are you serious lol, go read page 7 of the whitepaper.

Seems to be slowling down, but it looks like its on its daily schedule. Might pump a little more if the Koreans put some effort into it.

And how can you prove what they wrote is true?

How can you prove what they wrote is false?

Should I sell my COSS and buy ICX?

siliconangle.com/blog/2017/11/01/korean-financial-association-launches-blockchain-user-identity-platform-banks/

forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/#1e3908ae25a7

I'd normally say kys but I'm feeling nice today.

Doesn't matter when the burden of proof is on them.
They are the ones who need to present credibility. There is reason to question when there is lack of evidence.

Poorfag here who got in early at $2. Sitting comfy with my 1k ICX.

Chainlink is the official Veeky Forums coin. I don't own any, but I get a kick out of the memes and the constant shitting on Rory.

Yeah do some research on Dayli they are a literal who startup. Even trying to dig up basic info even in Korea channels on them is non-existent.

If it breaks 7900, we’ll see it hit 8600 at least.

twitter.com/dtapscott/status/948626550404108291

Do you believe in Don Tapscott?

thought we had at least 1 more green candle on the 1 hr chart. guess we will see

And? He wrote a bullshit book and does bullshit TedX talks. That should tell you all you need to know about his character. He's a nobody who managed to snake his way into being somebody.

They were a different company up until last year or something

Yeah shitting on Rory and Sergey is hilarious. But LINK doesn't have a future because next gen blockchains will already have the oracle problem solved

crowdfundinsider.com/2016/12/93744-korean-fintech-yello-announces-new-name-call-us-dayli-financial-group/

Just fuck off man, I'm done spoonfeeding.

If you look them up they started in 2015 and are a startup which was crowdfunded. To date they have yet to show anything for it

Nice! Fortune is smiling upon you poorfag

How much will ICX hit at the EOY?

invest in ICX for your k-waifu

Impossible to predict; especially due to Korean regulations that will inevitably be rolled out. However, I have solace knowing that ICON project members are working with the government to ensure compliance.

I appreciate the FUD because I wanna buy the dip, but your first post said that it was gonna moon, and then you started FUDding hard. You gotta try harder, user.

No shit I saw that. They were a who before that too.

I wouldn't care but when they are claiming to be a huge financial firm that's complete bullshit.
The ICON team stretches the truth or straight up lies about just about everything.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=312819149

Dayli owns Coinone Inc

Ok sorry. maybe you're right idk. Who knows.

same situation here. I'm holding my COSS; the exchange has some exclusive ICOs that you would otherwise have to use etherdelta for

I have a bit in this since the ICO. Yeah I want the price to increase but I'm also increasingly skeptical of their whole operation and it's legitimacy. I threw some money into this after just reading the whitepapers and doing some basic reading but never really did extensive research until lately because I wasn't too concerned with selling until it actually launched.
There are some other concerns/redflags I see as of late too.
Almost no communication from the team, near radio silence on all fronts as of late.
We don't even know how the token conversion is going to work much less what roll they will have in ICON's network. I'm genuinely curious what you think is going to happen though. It just doesn't make sense for them to be operating the way they are right now at least to me

Source?
I want to see evidence from Coinone. Not something from Dayli.

>tfw I only have 80 ICX

>radio silence
youtu.be/ZgaAovoV_Dk

But do you trust the team behind it? I mean, they fucked up with their new UI...

ITT faggots who watch 5 min charts

Do you people learn nothing?

No, it isnt going anywhere. Better sell me your bags on the cheap user.

It literally says it on their website.

Thanks, this is news to me.

Any idea when Korean exchanges are going to start adding coins again?
Did they ever specify when they would allow adding coins again or anything like that?

good time to buy anons? pls no scam me

Not sure. Last I heard was that CoinOne was cooperating fully with the Korean gov’t. Don’t know about Bitthumb or the others.

just bought anons

not really compared to other projects - FUD is always expected whenever a coin gets too popular. I'll only dump if it reaches below $1.50

It will dip to below 7500 in about 5-6 hours. I’d wait until then tbqh.

Exclusivity is good, motherfuckers will FOMO and prices will be gouged if it's on limited exchanges.