thekey.vip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEKEY

ICOs

>THEKEY
?

>thekey.vip/

NEO based ico?

people want to participate in the ICO, its in a few hrs and you have to buy NEO to get THEKEY tokens

ya people are buying for thekey ico...and 95% people wont even get in

Yeah you think people are buying neo 30 minutes before the sale? Kys

180$ on Binance :/
What the hell?

what are u mad about

but their refund will take days or weeks which means....
THE FUCKING MOON WONT STOP 300-500 end of january

no you fucking pajeet, i just answered his question you retarded faggot

Fucking hell I sold my stack at 175. My weak hands failed me. Oh well, got it last week at 100 so I still profitted.

So it will dip to 100$ again?

not a chance. We're going to $300 tonight

Will it hit $200?

def going to $200+ tonight, this is nuts. only holding 10 though damn.

But the pump is because of thekey?

FOMO now. NEO has been steadily growing ever since China FUD passed. Why? Because it's one of the best projects out there. But in the past week or two they have put out so much rapid fire good news, from scaling with Trinity to all the upcoming ICOs, that now is the time that people are finally catching on how big NEO is going to be. So right now is FOMO season, and the price is going parabolic.

Possible correction in the coming weeks but long term it still has a long ways to go.

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Don't miss out !!

NEO is my best hold but I sure as shit wouldnt buy in tonight, you might just be the last one in, this is nuts

hope so, just FOMO'd my stack up 20%

this is gonna hit maybe 200 end of night

not sure if this is a bear trap, or the bulls are hard charging. But it's gonna keep going up hard

100% this

NEO on coinbase when?

OK YOU DUMB KEK PAJEET BUY NOW ITS NOT TO LATE THIS SHT WILL be 200+ in next few hours and by july it will be 1000! NO OTHER COIN RN IS AHEAD OF NEO ETH WILL NE DETHRONED AND YALL GUNA BE PISSED YOU DIDNT BUY AT 180

(I currently own 1000 icx 400 neo and bat

hope it's gonna correct desu because i wanna buy more.

>tfw only 2 neo

>sold 1/3 of my NEO for ICX yesterday
FUCK

BEAR TRAP 200 dollars end of night

13470$ on Binance?
Why?

did you see the correction it had lastnight? it dropped 3 bucks from ath itll do the same tonight its the most stable coin rn and itll be pumped hard again before most people cash out their alts and btc and dump it in neo so they can sleep peacefully

So, afte TheKey presale it will dip to 100-130$ again

no itll drop to 150-170 at the least

the retarded thekey website can't even ssl

FOMO season in session

It's never a bad time to buy NEO. Unless you're a trader, as a correction will probably come soon. Good luck to calling the top/bottoms though.

The only way that's happening is big bad news. Big FUD, an exchange hack, or a major flaw in their code. All of these things are certainly within the realm of possibility but they aren't things I would count on. What I would count on, though, is NEO.

That's some serious FOMO shit. Current market cap is around 11 billion. You really think almost 10 billion dollars of market value is going to come into NEO overnight?

textbook shoulder and head pattern!

YOU TOLD ME VEN WAS THE BETTER CHINK COIN

WHY DID YOU LIE Veeky Forums

wall street bonuses tomorrow

Cryptobud (youtube) made some fairly convincing arguments about NEO being listed on Coinbase, however I personally don't think it's going to happen mainly because of the GAS dividends. That seems like something the US based Coinbase does not want to deal with.

Don't worry user it's going to go up as lightning network rolls out this year

NEO on track for $500 EOY conservative estimate

Probably more like $1000, fuck yeah antshares

tomorrow is a holiday you mong, everyone's bonuses were paid out last week and have gone straight into the accounts of the nearest whores and blow dealers

hodling since $45 feelsgoodman

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you newfag

Really wish my fiat processed so I could buy into this shit

oh shit, it's going way down. FUCKING FOMO!

When does thekey presale end? Is there still time?

Fess up, how many of you retards bought at ath

>listening to Veeky Forums advice
>the absolute state

>buying high

Same could’ve been said about Eth when it first hit these levels

I'm still going to wait for a dip but even if there wasn't one I can't buy anything without funds anyway

This coin is pumping because I don't own it.

Literally EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME. I want to buy a coin but I don't have the capital to do so (waiting for deposit) the coin I have my eye on will soar to fucking Jupiter.

Literally THE SECOND I finally get my funds cleared and I can buy, the coin will fall back to Earth.

Fuck this market.

dumping stupid fucking hard dont worry fooled by faggots again

Presale has ended, crowdsale starts in 2 hours but you've missed out if you're not already whitelisted. Get it at 2x when it hits an exchange and you'll still make bank.

If you flip the Neo graph upside down, it would be a good time to buy.

sideways reversal into a knee and ankle pattern!?

>That seems like something the US based Coinbase does not want to deal with.
Yeah, they had enough trouble with adding bcash

Ico's and speculation. Expect a correction back to 100 - 150$. The price is heavily inflated atm.

>Lightning network
I've been hearing about this for a while. Any estimate when?

By 2025 for sure.

Achain next neo

its a team of fucking chinks
guranteed scam

tfw sold 4600 neo at $20 after the china fud. would be making $50k a year just on gas alone

People were selling thousands of bitcoins for pizza and weed. Don't worry about it, user.

Yes

yeah, i bought at $6 average and after the china crash i thought it would be better to take the 3.5x return and not risk it. Hindsight 20/20 but still , fuck me it wouldnt be bad to be sitting on $800k right now with $50k more rolling in every year. I could nearly retire on that.

I hold 14 NEO bought them at ~$120

What the fuck do I do I wasn't expecting this huge rise thought it was a HODL, how does the TheKey ICO affect prices? should I dump in the next day or will it keep it higher

wait you unironically want is to predict the future?

Keep buying! It's going to flip tomorrow

how have ICO's affected ethereum in the past?

do you need the money urgently? if not, no, ride it to $500 by spring

jesus.

i don't need it the only reason i would ever change it is to buy more litecoin which i expect to go to 600 some time this year but to buy this NEO i have currently i sold some of that litecoin off

>mfw held form 37 to 50

>bought at 175

oh no

It’ll go back up eventually

ie ripple an established coin like it isnt going to die