REQ GodCoin

>no REQ thread
Wtf Veeky Forums? Most ambitious project on the market, highest potential no doubt. The team gets their head down and gets shit done with the help of Ycombinator who have backed companies like Twitch, Dropbox, COINBASE anybody??? They hit roadmap goals EARLY, quietly this thing is a beast in the making. MAIN NET RELEASE BEFORE END OF Q1, probably February. It's what will allow crypto adoption to finally take off.

Why won't businesses accept crypto as payment? Because it's so fucking volatile. With the Request platform, these businesses can will receive payment in fiat from ANY crypto. Problem solved.

There's no good way to convert large sums of crypto to fiat currently (cashing out). Guess what solves that problem? Yep, Request Network. Send a Request to yourself to be received in fiat, pay yourself in Ether, Lumens, Bitcoin, whatever you want and you will receive whatever you choose, USD, GBP, EUR, all with fees at a FRACTION of the current available methods of conversion.

You have days left before you're going to be left behind, you will regret not getting aboard this ship.

Dead coin

These fucking pajeets like staying poor

unironically bought 100k, couldn't be happier

It's fine to hang where it is until the main release. Biweekly news might bump it up a little on Friday.

240 Reqs reporting

REQ is the official sponsor of India

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

11.5k reqs reporting in

Bad enough that reddit has like 8 threads from bagholders with stupid blogpost type of shit like 'Why i think REQ is the next big thing'
'Why REQ is undervalued'

Now it's even flooding biz too? You faggots got shilled into buying a coin that was 5 cent (50% below its ICO price) for 2 whole fucking months.

You bought bags faggots

It's not even out on main-net yet. Of course it's going to increase from here.

The fact that this keeps being shilled on Veeky Forums every single day basically confirms that this is a shitcoin

Someone honestly tell me how this isn't just nerd Venmo?

read the whitepaper, a fucking 4th grader could understand this shit is gamechanging

tying all of crypto and fiat into a single network for people to transact with. A single store could integrate request and be able to accept every crypto and even have it convert to fiat instantly so they don't have to deal with volatility.

how is that remotely similar to venmo which only lets you send money to a friend.

nooo make them read whitepaper, im accumulating

Divert all energy from the other sectors in your slovenly body to that brainlet and try to think about the challenges of exchanging different cryptos compares to transferring dollars to dollars. Idiot.

How long does it take to send dollars to someone using:

>Paypal
>Venmo
>Request Network

stop wanting to be spoonfed info like a baby figure it out yourself

Congrats user you're gonna make it.

Someone honestly tell me how crypto isn't just nerd money?

We all know this whole thing is a fucking joke but at least try and profit from it. REQ will moon when it gets partnerships and normies think it's paypal 2.0.

Korea has awoken today to manipulate REQ.

Pump REQ to $3 during Monday.
Let it settle at $1.50 by Wednesday.
Hit $3 again on Friday right before the news

>bought at 5c
>currently hovering around 75c
yeah these bags are sooo heavy user

Long term target ? (2/3 years)

Show your work.

It completely depends if it stays crypto/crypto or has fairly quick crypto/usd. If they accomplish the goal of crypto/usd and its even slightly popular this thing is going $50+

Ok so what I'm about to do is beyond speculation and probably retarded but here goes, any help from smart anons would be appreciated
>Potential Market Size: $1,825 trillion/year on the SWIFT network that Request Network can capture on its platform (Extrapolated using daily historicals from U.S. Dept. of Treasury)
So with this information how the fuck might we go about getting a realistic goal for the value of a REQ token? Well REQ is used to pay the fees for transactions right. I THINK I read 0.01% fees somewhere. So if REQ captured 1% of the SWIFT network transactions that would be $18T transactions per year. 0.01% of that is 180m in transaction fees of REQ burned per year. I believe the current supply of REQ is meant to last a century? I honestly don't know where to go from here, anybody else wanna chime in?

so shoot myself for selling 1000 REQ?

>0.01% of that is 180m
Oops I mean 1.8b

There is not a single coin/token that exists thats doing something i would ACTUALLY use in a NORMAL DAY. Request would allow me to spend all this fake coin money on shit easily. This is my #1 reason to basically all in.

Plus, I think theres a high chance they will succeed with a relatively straight forward product, compared to all these autistic "world changing ecosystems"

The amount of REQ burned is a deflation rate. If people consider it a stable & actively used network (i.e. riskless), the deflation relative to valuation should be around the risk-free rate (~2.5%).

So $180m*(100/2.5) = $7.2b valuation for the tokens at that point. It's currently at $478m, so ~15x if all goes well.

That of course ignores that hype and bubble behavior can massively boost things like this.

same lol im a poorag

but I meant so does that mean 150x potential?

Oops, then it's $72b (close to PayPal, I think?) and 150x from current price.

Again, if all goes well.

i never thought of that holy shit

There you have it fags, if REQ captures even a single percentage of the SWIFT network transactions your tokens are gonna be worth 150x what they are now

Their product is dumb and you should feel dumb for buying this shitcoin.

thanks just sold 100k

Thats excluding burn and the fact that literally every single thing right now is atrociously overvalued.

What? Dude, I'm valuing it based only on burn (i.e. transaction fees). What else are you using?

Yes

uhh what the fuck i meant to respond to something else that i dont see anymore, my b

I'm screenshoting FUD so when this inevitably hits $5 after the Q1 big update I can laugh like a maniac.

Got 1000 REQ, First bought at 25c, and been accumulating more since, I still believe REQ is a great buy at 70c. Lots of potential so i'm comfy holding this even though the blockfolio is bleeding atm.

i hope im here to see this.

>Make list of useful tokens/coins
>end up with only req

Im thinking of selling LINK for more REQ, i dont want to go to hard into one coin but damn REQ is almost to good not to buy as much as possible.

Oh man you have no idea. I'll make like five 6mb images full of FUD.

Holding 20k REQ

Will I make it?

unless the entire team dies yeah you're going to make it

I could be wrong/retarded but zooming all the way out this is probably a really good time to buy REQ. I'm buying every time it hits 70-71c. Although if it breaks resistance it could go a little more down until the news on friday

Neo is shilled...your point?

100% gonna make it

The next bit of news or release is gonna determine the future of the project, if main net is shit then this thing is gonna crash and burn.

From what I read the mainnet is literally the test net but with real ethereum? Ive used testnet and its seems straight forward. Mainnet is just that but with btc/erc20 tokens

Lmao are you from the venezuelan discord?

>5% of their startup invests make money
>REQ is a sure thing!!!!

They invested in Coinbase, didn't they?

If I can get crits on Darkest Dungeon with

better than 99.9% 0 credential/experience/connection shitcoins

28k subscribers on plebbit

this is primed and ready to go go parabolic

just my opinion though, what do I know?

have over 800k. Holding for over a year. Need that capital gains discount yo. This is it for me boys.

Fuck you why can't you just say if you know you fucking faggot

Main net is the real blockchain, with real ETH and real money.

when $5...that's when all my dreams come true

just sold all my req. thanks for the info