FUCKING NVIDIA PARTNERSHIP!!

NVIDIA AI PARTNERSHIP WITH CAPPASITY!!!!! HUGE!! PROOF :
mobile.twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
THEY ARE AT NRF RETAIL SHOW 2018 AND NVIDIA CONFIRMED PARTNERSHIP.
BUY BEFORE BINANCE!! STILL SILLY SMALL MARKETCAP, SHILLED ON BIZ, ONLY ON CRYPTOPIA!!
BTW THEY WORK TOGETHER FROM LONG TIME, SEE ALSO :
blog.artoken.io/cappasity-collaborates-with-nvidia-to-optimize-its-technological-solution-for-creation-of-3d-view-113445ea58de
Already working platform with VR products. 30 USA institutions (like University of Arts New York) using token soon.
Alibaba cloud partnership, because they are aiming Asian market. 2 big exchanges coming, Binance rumours.
4 events in January. Working APP Store product. Legit team. VR/3D is future, billion dollars industry, buy now or FOMO at 1$!!
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CAPP_BTC

>Cloud-based platform that allows businesses quickly and easily create and embed 3D content into their websites and apps.
>CAPP are issued as a digital payment vehicle that facilitates AR/VR/3D content exchange among the ecosystem participants from all over the globe.
>An idea of what they do: youtube.com/watch?v=miyZBU8LMRE

>Partnership with NVIDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

artoken.io/assets/docs/cappasity_token_summary.pdf
intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/programs-overview.html
coinschedule.com/icos/e1666/cappasity-token-sale-phase-2.html
nasa.gov/partnerships.html
blog.artoken.io/cappasity-collaborates-with-nvidia-to-optimize-its-technological-solution-for-creation-of-3d-view-113445ea58de
youtube.com/watch?v=miyZBU8LMRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Intel as well!
artoken.io/assets/docs/cappasity_token_summary.pdf
(scroll down, on the left)

WTF

I'll buy the dip.

man I can't believe I missed so big coin FUCKKK

intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/programs-overview.html

biggggggg if true. FOMO hard now , fuck it im buying its too much news and shit

Stop bumping your own shit pump and dump coin l

I dont have any and Im not in any group. Im fomoing coin buy now pajeet.

Should I go all in on this? I only have 0.17 eth
t. nucoiner

There's two things I love about capp right now:

1) news and announcements out its asshole until early Feb

2) organic growth

yep
I like everything about this coin. cant wait on binance and kucoin at end of month.

Will it happen? Been in CAPP for over a week. Will iron hand it further

yep, everyone on their telegram slack etc knows that , just wait for end of month. Ofcourse You dont have to believe me user!

putting 15 LTC into CAPP now, don't strike me down senpai

that's the spirit!

>6 hours ago
>Whales doesn't care
>Down 2% past hour

Wew

so in march there is a phase 2 token sale, 1 dollar = 125 AR ?
Total Supply
7 000 000 000 AR available at crowdsale @ 1$ = 125 AR unsold tokens will be burnt

Nice. I believe in CAPP and my iron hands for now!

Where does it talk about burning? I can't see a phase 2 price either.

coinschedule.com/icos/e1666/cappasity-token-sale-phase-2.html

You guys missed out big time, all the signals from this discord are profits and its absolutely no pump and dumps just good calls, get in and make profits or keep buying when its shilled on biz

https:// discord dot gg /5GJsfuK

Oh lol, so it's literally nothing.

Fuck off with your ranked pump channel you faggot

No one click this link because it only benefits this douche

like i said its not pump and dump all the signals are there from when they are called but its your money not mine.

Eat a dick, there's a rank system so that you could get in on the pumps early you street shitting pajeet

Every discord is a scam. Never trust any of them. You buy their bags.

my first time FOMO'ing into a coin..

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nasa.gov/partnerships.html

>coin burn
it's for this other token AR not CAPP

What Nasa got to do with this?

What are we thinking price wise in a few years? Bought at 1090 sats and hoping to not be a wagecuck!!!

Not a pnd channel retard. Look, 8 cent call weeks ago.

>NVIDIA AI PARTNERSHIP WITH CAPPASITY!!!!! HUGE!! PROOF :
THEY ARE AT NRF RETAIL SHOW 2018 AND NVIDIA CONFIRMED PARTNERSHIP.
BUY BEFORE BINANCE!! STILL SILLY SMALL MARKETCAP, SHILLED ON BIZ, ONLY ON CRYPTOPIA!!
BTW THEY WORK TOGETHER FROM LONG TIME, SEE ALSO :
Already working platform with VR products. 30 USA institutions (like University of Arts New York) using token soon.
Alibaba cloud partnership, because they are aiming Asian market. 2 big exchanges coming, Binance rumours.
4 events in January. Working APP Store product. Legit team. VR/3D is future, billion dollars industry, buy now or FOMO at 1$!!

>Cloud-based platform that allows businesses quickly and easily create and embed 3D content into their websites and apps.
>CAPP are issued as a digital payment vehicle that facilitates AR/VR/3D/UFR content exchange among the ecosystem participants from all over the globe.
>An idea of what they do: youtube.com/watch?v=miyZBU8LMRE

>Partnership with NVIDIA

i hear its a scam

Are you an idiot

Yeah by 30 minutes and most calls are to hold for a month at least. Not a pnd. You'd be rich off capp if you followed that signal you retard.

Oh, it's not, then why is there a ranking system? Why are you awarded a higher rank for invites? It's because the people at the top benefit from the retards at the bottom buying their bags.

Off yourself.

Because some signals are public and some are given only to premium or higher ranked members. These are not pumps, and no one is dumping, clearly. Almost every signal has been profitable for everyone buying in the suggested range.

Off. yourself. Pajeet.

What pump group has some signals restricted to just a small group? Fucking idiot.

the only thing you get for invites is getting a signal like 20-30 minutes before someone who doesnt invite. Most of the calls are for 1 week to 3 months so you still make a huge profit. The only real benefit is if you are premium and pay money to get more signals but I dont pay anything and still make profits. If you are skeptical like I was just look at what they call and look at it in a week. You will just be sad you missed out.

What does the coin itself have to do with VR?

He's just being salty and thinking every discord is pnd. Total moron. No pnd has fucking 6 month hold calls.

No one wants in on your pyramid scheme, just fuck off

It literally is an analysis group. No one has been dumped on. Sorry you're too stupid to understand. There's signals for coins far too big for a discord to pump and to hold for 6 months. How is a 30 minute head start on 6 months a one? And most signals aren't even public but rather restricted to premium members, so who are they going to dump on exactly?

>CAPP

An analysis group doesn't benefit from inviting hundreds of members you stupid cunt. Pyramid scheme PNDs do.

I'm in a REAL premium TA group that charges a subscription for alerts on both the stock market and crypto market along with a two week trial to try it first.

Again, fuck off and kill yourself.

its on their official twitter you fucktards

Yes it does. It brings in potential customers and charges for private TA signals. The premium signals are 80% if the signals and are not given to the random people invited. You are fucking retarded.

Again explain where the pnd is on a 6 month signal restricted to 50 premium members in a discord.

it benefits from the people who join that buy premium and get premium only signals, how hard is this to understand? Who is there do dump on when 60% of signals are for premium. and all public signals have been between 10-500% profit? We even called XRB at 6 bucks for a long hold idk why you are so against discord groups for crypto?

The coin doesn't actually do anything, as some other user put it, it's just proxy for the company's value

And you can't get premium signals by inviting either.

Quit same fag replying to me. You realize I can see your ID right faggot?

I know? Sorry you don't understand and lost out on cheap capp. When is capp going to be dumped??? It's a pnd right???

DISCORD FAGGOTS LEAVE literal scum of the earth. go ruin some other community with your fucking shillbots

Please Die you pajeet fuck leave

Lol I've made money off signals sorry for following fucking TA analysis

I'm white and got capp for 8 cents and wasn't dumped on clearly you dumb nigger

In order to get signals a faster than general public, you can do 3 things:

1. Invite people so you can get affiliate rank
2. If you are running a crypto tg/facebook channel, you can get yourself a signal affiliate rank, by passing signals further
3. Buy premium

Each rank will provide you with faster signal than the previous one.

>Each rank will provide you with faster signal than the previous one.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PND YOU PAJEET CUNT

No one gives a shit. We don't want your spam here 24/7. Kill yourself PLEASE

Again premium means only premium gets it. No one to dump on.

The frew signals are for long term holds and never has there been a dump.

dumb pajeet paying for signals and give some of your non existing gains
brainlet to use your own analysis and dyor
enjoy chasing lambos when all you can afford is volks golf

shitopia
>2 conf for btc
>6 conf for bch
fuck you shitopia

Or did the group pump xrb to 2 billion? Fucking retard. What pnd targets a coin that has a big mcap?????

Huh I see my capp s 5x right now, do my 36k in gains not exist you dumb nigger mother fucker?

It's so hilariously easy to tell you're a Pajeet by the way you speak

Do you trade bob and vegene for premium?

I will give you vagene signals join discord pls: ghjjd3u

>It's so hilariously easy to tell you're a Pajeet by the way you speak

Kek, I thought it was just me.

You filthy street shitter lmao, whats wrong they dont open the bobs and vagene cream for you in your gay ass discord chat?

CAPP was posted on /biz over a week ago. Who the fuck didn’t listen!??? HAHAHAHA

found a picture of you and your friends

What was the rationale to buy it a week ago?

I picked up 40,000 when it was about 3 cents

to be honest, I shilled it from ICO stage !!!! noone listening :) just today when fuckin NVIDIA boom.

Buy the dip

I'm literally white as it gets

It was YOU WHO WERE SHILLING!! WHY HAVENT YOU SHILLED HARDERRR FAGGG now im buying FUCK MEEEE

Nice larp dhiraj

I just put money into it a few days ago cus their product looks cool as fuck.

man look how many posts ive made in archives.