Anyone else excited for the game itself?

> INB4 ponzi FUD's

Is anyone else actually hoping to use their item collection to loot some sick dungeons?

There's gonna be crafting and other crap, can't wait to laugh at wagecucks while I loot dungeons and make the equivalent of a month of their slaving having the time of my life. It's like adventuring is gonna be a real life profession.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616
etherscan.io/address/0x65c0a4c7be4ca3657b223ac5031b5ba1f686aed9
discord
etherdelta.com/#0x7bd98e39774fb93b6125a70def20d035e46701af-ETH
etherdelta.com/#[contract
etherdelta.com/#0x6160a7c801ca7005b1086cd0f8a68d7924fc40ab-ETH
etherdelta.com/#0x1757a46870388f3a1cd7007c8567e3d1b5d3e5d7-ETH
etherscan.io/address/0x36770fF967bD05248B1c4c899FfB70caa3391b84#internaltx
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's like adventuring is gonna be a real life profession.
This.
Imagine when they ask you what are you doing to maintain your $1M mansion, your lambo, your constant vacations, and your beautiful japanese bride, and you let them know that you bought early into ethcraft and now you play an rpg everyday to sustain yourself. Poor wagecucks, imagine their face.

yeah people are all in on these loot boxes but im sitting /comfy/ on the mage masher and stone skin neck

going to make so much more in the game than on the ponzi

I was thinking of make money on this but I'm getting addicted and I wanna play the game to use this shit, i'm crazy

I have no idea why this hasn't been done sooner, imagine all the fucks that wasted thousands of hours on WoW. Once you tell people like that they can make money playing games it's gonna explode.

If this game gets known on reddit it's gonna go parabolic, far more interesting idea than a shitty cryptokitty/ethermon ripoffs.

Seriously, with Etherdelta and 0x exchanges this shit is going to be huge, all the nerds who shop will buy from us, or maybe I'll get addicted too and I'll play this shit

Might buy a cheap castle or chateu in France to fully live through my EtherCraft gains once it takes off, this is just the beginning.

Why is my shit not going through? I've given plenty of gas da fuck. I need that merchant's hat before it doubles in price

Was thinking the same thing. The opportunity for an incentive while playing a game is insane.

This game has PERMADEATH! What else do I need to say to sway you into buying.

Maybe the fact they have their own game token that can be mined and exchanged for ETH

Or maybe the fact that it’s only 9 hours old and you still have time to get in

Spent 0.465 on this already. Will I actually make money? Also should I stock up on free items?

I woke up in a new pepe hat

Reeeeeeeeeee
the free shit isn't free
you need gas
fucking scam

>but the schlomo sheckelberger set
>buy the amulet
>buy the mage thing
>buy excalibur
>buy the pepe hat
Now you are an unstoppable machine for dungeon crawling and gold accumulating. Of course assuming the game works as intended.

Wait you can mine the gold token as well?

Holy shit I could become a real life black smith magic item merchant, using my mighty GPU's to make gold and buy and sell legendary items to adventurers.

The dream is real.

this smells like a big fat scam

If you can’t afford the gas prices then get the fuck out of crypto now.

Do some research before you start fudding, please. This is one of the only games where you can make money while playing. Mining their own erc20 game token. It’s stilll early so you don’t need to shell out your fomo fud yet my G

Unfortunately I've got some heavy bags I am holding. Namely DBC and ENJ. Gonna be a while till I can cash out those, and I'm sure as fuck not selling at a loss

what were u the first person to get in on this? no one else seeing these kind of returns

correction:

>If the game ever comes out, it will be one of the only games where you can make money while playing.

you guys are shelling out eth for items on a game that doesn't exist yet lol

>all the fucks that wasted thousands of hours on WoW. Once you tell people like that they can make money playing games it's gonna explode.
To be honest, you could do it selling gold.
The only problem was the amount of chinese bots that made gold very very cheap, so at the end if you wanted to make some decent money by yourself without cheating, you needed to literally farm 8 -12 hours a day like a retard. And add to the bot problem the fact that blizzard bans you for selling it.
So yeah, if you get rid of those 2 problems, autistic people that like to play games could make decent money.

Join their discord and you’ll get a lil more insight on what’s to come. We are still very early in this. By this time, Etheremon were $2-3k. Ethercraft items can be had for free and also better ones starting at .0001 eth. Worth taking a lot.

I am very comfy with this, bought in with 1 ETH already making gains

No need to create fud, it’s still early. You didn’t miss out just yet. Usually those who hate the most are the ones who missed out. You still have time

why the fuck are you censoring your wallet lmao, afraid someone will send you free ETH?

How to build a successful dapp game:
1. Begin accepting payments for items
2. Think about actually making a game
3. Decide better of it and retire to tropical island

And I hope the team delivers, I would love to play this shit, and I'm sure a lot of people would too.
I didn't get into cryptokitties because it seemed retarded for me, but this one is perfect.

Oh missed crucial step 1a. Shill on biz

You think I’ll make it biz. One of my ethertanks costed 4x more than all of this combined.

You could also boost people in arena for pretty decent money.

How are people getting these items initially?
I'm trying to get in on this shit and I got at least half an ETH to put in

>mac
>sideways phone photo instead of screenshot
you have literally 0 hope, suicide immediately

Oh you want FUD? I've got FUD
>Eth payout varies from .001, .005 and .0001 randomly
>You can't verify that the values are increasing due to purchases and not due to an algorithm set up by the creator
>No one has been able to cash out in the last two hours
Is that good enough for you? You faggots don't even shill this bullshit well. Are there any development pictures aside from this screenshot?

Lmao come on man I’m on my phone rn. I swear I’m better than that

>Hey guys let's make a scam game that requires us to make entirely original contract code, that also gives us no control over minting products, as well as making a complicated UI that updates in realtime, and to top off the real money winner on our scam lets provide free items that in the long run will cost us money to implement.

Have fun getting JUST'd while I slay monsters and smith weapons for a living

3 hats left before it doubles, oh boy.

This.

I got my money.
Y U Salty Dawg

been withdrawing fine here, and why the salt it's not like it's too late to get in?

Too much shilling itt.

I'm starting, I'll take the risk since is just the first day and pretty early IMO.

I like the updates on Medium so far, pretty decent.

This one specifically addresses some FUD: medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616

I cashed out 0.045ETH, nothing special but I was trying just to see if it worked, and it did.

Not saying that it will work forever but it did worked for me, you can see other people's withdrawals here:

etherscan.io/address/0x65c0a4c7be4ca3657b223ac5031b5ba1f686aed9

Don't take my word for it, last one was 35 secs ago, and you can see several successful withdrawals.

It's a scam by the same Singapore pajeet who did the etheremon scam. Expect an exit scam and no gameplay.

And all from down-syndrome redditors in a discord, too. I hope you all get cleaned.

what good are those free items? will they sell out so you can trade them later or what?

It's for using in the dungeons when the gameplay is available, also you can deconstruct them and use the materials for crafting, good idea if you plan in getting ahead.

Buy the enchanted hat. It increases the amount of gold you find when you play the game. Gold is exchangeable for Ether. It's obviously going to sell well.

>does no research
>feels as if they missed the boat
>is butthurt
>fuds to try to ruin the game to make themselves feel better

There’s been so many people trying to help Veeky Forums out by telling them about this. People have already 3x’d there investment.

It’s. Just. Getting. Started.

If you don’t like it then go play another blockchain game that pays you to mine their own erc20
Game token.

WAHHHHHHHHH

Fuckin pussy lmao

I'm actually hyped for the game if it does come out, sounds fun

Have they mentioned any sort of time scale for release?

What the fuck is this? How is this supposed to make you money?

not that I'm aware of

don't expect anything until after valentine's day, when the current items for sale are no longer available

This is the new wave of blockchain games

- mineable erc20 token used in the gameplay
- permadeath
- rpg

Which means you can mine and battle and make their token which can be exchanged for eth. Also you buy items and the more inventory that is purchased after you, then you get a portion from their purchase.

Some may call it a ponzi which isn’t completely accurate being that they have an actual product and they have the means to pay every holder.

Idk if you heard of cryptokitties or ethertanks but this is basically version 2.0. Do some more research if you’re interested, or you can ask me through here and I’ll try my best to help

While not really a ponzi, it's definitely a pyramid scheme if you only focus on the fact that there are items you can buy that generate returns when other people buy them.

>FUD when its first day
>dev literally in discord right now

literally free money

where can I get the discord?

nevermind, I found it.
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616
At the bottom.

discord gg/UJhXdM

get more people in here, let's keep this community active

Question: Can I sell items for the price they are worth? For instance, the gloves were worth 0.05, now they are worth 0.1, would I be able to bank on that?

They're gonna add selling/auctioning to the front-end eventually, but right now since each item is it's own ERC20 token you can pretty much start selling them on EtherDelta if you find a buyer. There was a guy here that had a rare loot crate up already.

Awesome, thanks

Kinda neat that you can see the item on etherscan

How can we see the tokens on etherdelta?

Here's the page for merchants hat:

etherdelta.com/#0x7bd98e39774fb93b6125a70def20d035e46701af-ETH

but I'm not sure how to find the contract addresses of items I don't own, which would be necessary to verify that links like this aren't scams. Can someone chime in on that?

Metal stuff can be broken down and used for crafting, grab the freebies and cheap ones while you can

url format is:

etherdelta.com/#[contract address for token]-ETH

ex. uncommon loot box is

etherdelta.com/#0x6160a7c801ca7005b1086cd0f8a68d7924fc40ab-ETH

rare loot box:

etherdelta.com/#0x1757a46870388f3a1cd7007c8567e3d1b5d3e5d7-ETH

a roundabout way is using their internal txn address here

etherscan.io/address/0x36770fF967bD05248B1c4c899FfB70caa3391b84#internaltx

and clicking on txn hashes which link to a page that has contract address for some item. to find a specific item obvs is not efficient though.

click the picture of the item on the item page and it will copy the contract address to your clipboard. paste that into etherscan and look for "object" address — that's the token address

Do any of you people think this game is actually going to be made? how stupid do you actually have to be to think that?

nice, thanks user

Seems pointlessly negative bro

Jesus christ. I just realized im going to need a sword because i actually want to play the game... god damnit now i have to buy in late

is it pointless if you're putting hundreds of dollars into it and receiving no return?

so are you implying you're butthurt?

>there are people who think they will use passive income generating items in a permadeath game.

i made my initial investment back and am eagerly awaiting the main game release with all my armor. Stay butthurt on the sidelines while I'm grinding away for crypto.

You gain 0.001 ETH per buy, yet with 191 sold you have 2.887 ETH?

you aren't late user, prices only increase for items that sell 175 or more, swords are all still at initial price

you can buy multiple

They will add crafting as part of the next update, hoard some free items and when the time comes deconstruct them, you could probably make something half decent.

yeah he probably dumped 5 ETH no way he paid back by now.

I currently have 0.027 ETH on Etherdelta I want to use to cover gas prices for the free items as I have all my money tied up in altcoins. Purchasing ETH from coinbase will take a week minimum to arrive.

Anyone know if it's possible to transfer over from ED, or does that GAS price pretty much kill me?

you just have to buy in early, it's simple

Some people want to stay anonymous you nigger.

It’s a permadeath game but if you die, you lose the weapon but still keep your passive income. If you did research you would know that. Stop fudding, faggot.

I cashed out my initial investment 1.5 hrs. ago. Please go kys.

transfer from ED to metamask should work. good luck and god speed user

People own multiples of each.

Thanks user.

This is going to be bigger than RuneScape!

Wait, if every crypto to crypto transaction is a taxable event, and you use crypto to buy items that count as crypto, but you can never cash out those items, how can the IRS legally tax you for it?

just a heads up, this does not work. The address you get for corn is

0x912D92502De8EC2B4057F7F3b39bB67B0418192b

but the address needed to trade corn (listed by the dev here medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616) is

0xac21cccde31280257784f02f7201465754e96b0b

The address you get by clicking the item appears to be the creator address for that token.

To get the actual address, you have to go to etherscan, look up that creator address, and look at the 'object' variable it seems.

oh wait I'm dumb and didnt read, woops

Imagine how succesful one of these “games” would be if they actually had a playable game before releasing it.. So many people would play even if its the biggest peice of shit just to try blockchain gaming

when is crafting going to be released?

If i'm buying can I set gas to the lowest since it will just take a little longer but doesn't matter?

Good question. Can is set the gas price to 1 for cashing out?

You can import your wallet to MetaMask and change the tx fee from there.

If you're going to get the freebies you can easily set 5 gwei tx w/ ~120000 gas limit I did it and it was fine.

Going to hodl until crafting, of course, if you want to get any other item it's better to increase the tx fee to ~15-20 gwei.

I'll maybe try even lower tx fees just to see if it goes through, I know that with 4gwei and 60000 gas limit it didn't. But it doesn't hurt experimenting

Good luck.

to the extent that you think people won't buy in the time between your higher and lower gas price i guess - one purchase can make up the difference. gas prices are also pretty low right now.