WHALE-CATCHER

WHALE-CATCHERS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING

There’s now 6 of us in 6 Whale Groups.

We will LEAK EVERYTHING

Currently ELIX at KuCoin is being pump and dumped. Target $2 so don’t be burned. Be wise and SELL.

#WHALECATCHERS

gods work user. Can I have a link to their discord? I am dedicated to ruining these guys pnds too

can we make a telegram for this shit Veeky Forums? We need infiltrators in these whale groups.

Veeky Forums..lets make this..

Veeky Forums... ASSEMBLE

I've made money off that group, they're not even bad.

Great idea, user

die. I will come for you.

Aww I wish I was in them so I could taste their salt from failing to PND.
I remember them getting no btfo last night when they tried to pump VEN and vechain twitter tweeted and they patted the self on the back.

you are a fucking asshat, these people arent trying to dump afterward, they are trying to break the whale manipulation patterns.

yep elixir to the moooon

OP must be a salty fuck that missed this mission as well. Enjoy the bear market faggot.

not a pnd, and also not whales

This isn't a pump and dump group, it's a pump and hodl group. They pick decent coins, the whale pumps until it organically catches and everyone wins. There are no price targets, they are actively discouraged. Stay poor.

EXPOSED

Can anyone please make a telegram/discord group of this? I really would like to join

how to join this group? give link

"whale-catcher"
lol, bunch of faggots on both sides
i bet all of you niggers sweep floors for money

Spotted the Ripple bag holder. So because you lost your coins.. other people can't make money?

Also, 6 of you? Hahaha you're ful of shit.

"WHALE CATCHERS"

Beware the whale catchers. Just fucking lol.

invites are closed right now but keep an eye out for shinobi on here. it's his group and he is a good goy, helped out poor bizlets by pumping dbc a bit with some whale group he knows before everything turned to shit. very transparent

> getting upset
>laughing about OP being faggot

Yup, upset AF.

What's the name of the discord server?

are these the same whales that were gonna pump ven to 10 last night?
fuckin larpers

"WHALE CATCHER" kys

We called under it because of leaks what did it end up hitting again?

It's closed.

Pushed it to 8. Then we got leaked on and a whale sabotaged the pump.

sorry friend im not op

WHALE CATCHERS

OP is literally retarded

lol OP stay poor nocoiner

Be careful, he is experienced whale catcher

Where ever there are whales we will catch them for it is our code. The half dozen chosen few.

>teleports behind you

>"nothin personal kid"

this is the shittiest volume ive ever seen for a 'pump'

Almost as if its all just a bunch of nohtingburger FUD

Is this satire? I straight up felt a chill of existential horror creep over when I imagined six losers sitting in front of their pc all day/night staring at a discord, waiting to take screenshots and upload them to Veeky Forums.

Clearly, you have a lot going on in your lives. Thank goodness you make time to help out the little people with these vigilante missions.

how they gonna dump a coin traded so thing? what is there end game? who is the whale catcher and is he a complete or half a fag?

I lurk in this group. Most of them including the """"leadership"""" are very dumb, very poor, and have been bleeding constantly in 2018.

They tried to pump and hold dent.
They tried to pump dbc three days after it was alread pnd'd and all lost money.
They organized a "shill and then dump" ven event with all of 30 people, yesterday.

Its so pathetic that it has moved past being sad, to being completely hilarious.

We don't want it to skyrocket cause then weak hands panic sell. We are going for a steady natural growth, which in turn will be more profit for all.

Share evidence of planned dump. Literally any evidence. Or expose yourself as a pajeet

Do you realize how cringe you are?
I've asked before, and you failed to supply... Give me proof that the discord has EVER advised a dump after the pump. I'm still waiting. Not going to lie, I do enjoy watching the memes roll in about #whalecatchers tho.

You're clueless. Go back to trading Ripple.

I gotcha man, I'm just having fun cause this thread is retarded

also, YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT

So I'm looking for netflix recommendations while getting money, any suggestions ?

It’s not coming because we have never coordinated a dump. Doesn’t matter tho, we’ll keep tending to our candles.

Let me say it again. This group instructed its members to dump Ven yesterday. Before the tobacco announcement.

Those are your discord shills, Veeky Forums.

Tfw in an actual shark group.. we kill whales every day
and we don't leak accumulation info so we can get gains from a quick pump, fucking pajeets

This is obvious WhaleBro

You buy up the chosen coin with you’re selected side kicks, say the word, everyone buys up whilst you sit there chilling with Netflix and DUMPS your bag - Shitting on your group.

Does nobody realise how these things work? There’s only one winner. The rest are pawns.

WHALE-CATCHER

>whalewatchers

KEK MY FUCKING SIDES

The cringe is too much. Instead of trading coins you guys sit on discord waiting to screen cap shit and post them to Veeky Forums? How heavy are your bags man.

Still waiting on proof of dump instructions... I mean, come on, you are in the Discord, correct? Just fucking SS it already faggot.

Bro I'm just in a mermaid group and all we do is shill our useless coins to crab investors. How do I find that Nemo money?

My portfolio is larger than everybody in your dumb little group combined. Including "whale"bro, who is not even a whale and is larping.

I try to throw you retards crumbs occassionaly, but you persist in following bad advice and engaging in stupid, poorly planned projects.

Keep it up, Im just here for the keks.

there are thousands of dbc bagholders on biz, one just literally committed suicide, check his thread. nice work.

post proof

OH, THAT IS TOTALLY PROOF OF DUMP! GOTEEEM!

Lol, keep going faggot. I can't wait for you to delete more posts that prove you are an incompetent nigger.

>No proof
>calls himself a 'whale hunter'
>screenshots of people in a discord recommending coins to each other

Is this seriously all you have?

this is not a pump and dump group. they pump and hodl. do some research before spreafing these kinds of news. why are you so against this group? they wants to make you rich but you wanna stay
poor. how stupid and childlish you are. for others out there, dont listen to this poor kid. he's trying to drag all of you all to same level as him. you wanna be successful, just do the opposite what this poor guy is doing.

Don't bother. He has no proof or he would have posted it by now. He has even deleted his posts, because he knows it goes against his argument.

nice damage control

You couldn't come up with a better name?

based.

WHALE CATCHER

GOING WORLDWIDE

I will add that you are hardly unique. There are dozens of these little shitbird groups who think they have the power to influence anything, and follow the instructions of one or two whales who are merely using them as their personal dumpster.

>biz user infiltrates biz group to let biz know what biz group is pumping.

Show us a screenshot from the actual whale chat and not general.

You realize if you spent 1/10 the effort you do being disillusioned with your stupidity you could have 4x your money this week? Fucking comped.

While everything's tanking you made x4? Awesome. Good for you.

We’ve been posting proof for days in other threads and leaking.

Proof as it happens.

They are certainly not happy about leaks.

Only shitcoins tanked.

why is that discord full of niggers?

If i had a way to get you into the actual whale chat, how much could you offer me?

Everything tanked retards. Because Dinocoin is shitting the bed. Jesus Christ, don't people see how they are correlated or what?

Fuck me the leaks probably help these retards. Thats how ineffective they are.

WHALEBUSTERS!

proof of what? That people get in discords and team up to maximize profits? OH MAN YOU'RE SUCH A VIGILANTE. Everybody does this you faggot. You think these idiots tanked the market with their oh so powerful discord channel? You're retarded.

No....only shitcoins tanked. Real projects with good teams and a useful product remained stable and only lost a tiny bit, if anything. Projects like that already bounced back.

While your shitcoins remain abandoned.

javascript:quote('6455718');

Can confirm. Upper "level" member of the group now and it's disgusting how much this group shits on it's members while trying to egg them on and always blaming "other whales."

Mystery dumps always come and no ofc it's not whalebro and friends dumping their bags on the pajeets...it's an evil whale! Whalebros bro he couldn't do that to us!

Disgusting human beings all of them

Newfags if u like money avoid shinobi and co. Like the plague

yo I for one appreciate what you're doing, the rest of the posts are discord niggers mad that their shit got leaked

Bullshit. Almost anything was in the red - the only thing that actually made decent gains was NEO. And that for sure didn't go x4. More like x1.5.

>maximise profits
>increased size of their dbc bags while their whale cashed out
>sold their ven after a 10% bump from a twitter hint, while patting themselves on the back for a job well done

lol nice

GET OUT OF MY CLUUUUUUUUUUUB

good work user

You are dumb and probably poor too. Read what I said again. Its not a tank if it doesnt lose significantly, and then recovers quickly.

This is like trying to teach monkeys algebra.

THERE WILL NEVER BE A WHALE-CATCHERS OPEN GROUP SET UP EVER. We have a discord group under a totally different name and will only ever be a selected few.

These are same fuckers who dumped PRL on kucoin
>they figured out way to get free ETH by abusing system and dumping good coins
>make them pay OP fuck that fucking cancer

Congrats 'whale fuckers' you posted an image of people being annoyed at you for leaking inside information of a coin. Such a great service. You dumb fucks.

Why does that look like 'That Guy With The Glasses"?

>NZ
It surprises me how many people on here and in crypto online in general are from NZ. I don’t know anyone IRL that knows anything about crypto other than bitcoin exists and costs a lot

>smart people acting like retards

Got screenshot for that? Veeky Forums is full of full blown autistics.

Bro let me join your cause I can be the double agent whale let me just go stock up on doritos and mountain dew.

You’re doing gods work, OP.

Hit me up at Whalecatcher#9691 if you want someone with access to the main whale channel to join your fold.

Double the butthurt right.

Let me in, brothers. I have been fighting the same fight alone. The malignant cancer needs to be purged. I have 300 bitcoin if it matters.

>thinking im not serious

>he uses the white theme

Useful product. Look at fucking Cardano and Tron and how high they are listed marketcap wise.

yo since you are an insider, did the pnd on POLL end? just yesterday gaybro was here with a post shilling it

Last chance, hit me up on the Discord i provided

Whalecatcher#9691

They might be fucking around with elix. But the coin is actually legit. FUCK pnd scum

Obviously, don't buy now. But do your own research later and keep the coin on your radar. It is heavily undervalued