TOMORROW

Its happening tomorrow.
Strap in boys!

i have 1k link, will i make it?

Yeah just hold it till EOY 2019, 2020 and you'll have a nice sum

how much do people expect it to be at the end of 2019 or 2020? i bought it to hold, mind you. i'm just wondering

i remember when i read threads lkike these and believed them, same op, same replies, only towo weeks later and im tired of it.

stop checking your wallet and refreshing biz every two minutes, you are wasting months of your life staring at the same words on a screen every day, just hold your stuff and check the price once in the morning and once in the evening, spend the rest of your time doing something more productive than hanging out here.

i hold 12k link btw, but this place is just retarded

not tomorrow

$200 within 2019, $1000 2020

Just a word of advice - sell now. This is a total meme token.

That's some bold predictions..

>i remember when i read threads lkike these and believed them, same op, same replies, only towo weeks later and im tired of it.
stop checking your wallet and refreshing biz every two minutes, you are wasting months of your life staring at the same words on a screen every day, just hold your stuff and check the price once in the morning and once in the evening, spend the rest of your time doing something more productive than hanging out here.
i hold 12k link btw, but this place is just retarded

buy my UFR bags too pls

seeing is believing

jesus man, sell them.
they're a chink scam token run on a server in a nail salon bathroom in the gay part of sanfrancisco.
anons went down there to ask questions and take pictures and they almost got jumped by a pack of meathheads with needles.

If just two banks/insurance companies announces plans to utilize LINK upon or in the weeks following mainnet launch, I'm betting on $60 EOY. If there are more, or more institutions announce plans to utilize LINK in Q3 and Q4, I'm betting on $100 EOY.

>pack of meathheads

That was just Vitalik trying to protect Sergey from crazy fans.

sauce or GTFO
kek

sick shop bro

What's happening tomorrow?

can confirm, i tried to visit and almost got raped by a group of gays trying to give me AIDS.

I like this new meme.

I just got it. I like it now too. Keep normie faggots sad that nothing happens the next day so they will dump and I can keep accumulating.

Cozy timeline desu