Reminder - CAPP (w/NVIDIA) is still not on reddit yet

CAPP was about 270-300 sats before the announcement, so there has not even been a massive price increase.

This is literally the only coin with a company that has a partnership with a big name company, that can actually be VERIFIED. Most people have not bought this because they don't have a cryptopia account.

So sign up and buy. If you already have a cryptopia account, I suggest buying as soon as possible before it skyrockets after going to a major exchange.

Proof:

twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.artoken.io/cappasity-collaborates-with-nvidia-to-optimize-its-technological-solution-for-creation-of-3d-view-113445ea58de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

When is it at other exchanges?

I believe I read two weeks

I've heard they already paid binance fee and going to kucoin as well

You are well informed my friend! I can confirm both from telegram :) yes guys, its at the end of month (about 2 weeks)

>partnership
What exactly is NVIDIA going to do that increases the value of CAPP?

just went to their website and they're doing another token sale?

read more here friend
blog.artoken.io/cappasity-collaborates-with-nvidia-to-optimize-its-technological-solution-for-creation-of-3d-view-113445ea58de

yes, there will be 2nd phase depending on price, it was the same with EOS and it mooned as fuck then

I haven't done any research into this coin.
What's the REALISTIC price it can reach if it gets on Binance?

$100 eoy ;)

about 2 to 5 dollars when reddit notice this gem

I'd say around $2-3. But this won't probably be until Q3.

why buy now when you can get more for cheaper during phase 2 token sale?

No one knows you dumb faggot.

It has a lot of buzzwords, but at the end of the day they're a shitty platform trying to sell some stock 3D assets. Check out their use cases, they're laughably bad.

If you want to bet on a shitcoin this isn't bad. But it's a shitcoin.

it is not said .

Ico sale price will match current market price confirmed by devs.

The news has already been posted on reddit already

it won't be any cheaper. they have a hard cap, if price increases than the amount for sale at the ICO decreases..

any bonus tiers included?

What the fuck are you even on about retard?
If shitcoins like TRX have the potential to reach top 10 with nothing but hype behind it, then CAPP with the open partnership of Nvidia.. has the EASY potential to reach top 50 extremely fast.

We're talking about an alt that actually have a large company ANNOUNCE its partnership with them.
Not to mention their spreadsheet this month that promises Alibaba connections and exchange announcements. CAPP is on one small exchange at the moment, ONE.

I'm just glad I still had a cryptopia acct open for this, hadn't even used it for anything before

Hope you get the tards here to buy your shitcoins pajeet, finally get to own a toilet maybe.

so nvidia makes a grip if cappasity takes off

he will buy one big toilet and it will not get used once

Easiest x3 of the upcoming week

What makes you sure of this?
I'm seeing stagnant activity at the moment, but it does have a nice sized sell wall...