How much btc would you pay to fuck this?

How much btc would you pay to fuck this?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalasset.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.00000001 satoshis

bancor is literally unstoppable

Is this a project led by a team of anime characters?

For Meltem? All of them

Some of them look human some look cartoon?

Thanks.
Now I know which shitcoins to avoid.

your first time seeing a lady huh champ?

0.5 BTC for all 6

There should be a publicly available and frequently updated list of these, so I know which coins to avoid.

4 sats for Galia
20 sats for the rest to GTFO my sight

I will let them have an equal share of one linkie when it hits $10k usd eoy 2018

Meltem? kek.

Also i wonder how many weinsteins they had to go through to be co-founders or ceo of sandwich at the differenct coins

It's funny because 3 of the 5 are beening sued like crazy right now lol and all are dead on arrival

wouldn't fuck, would only pay for a bdsm torture session

all gross
plus last one is reptilian and needs painful death asap

>ladies
kek

legit would pay .2 BTC to slap my cock on galia's face

not worth the fees wtf

1 wojax for all 6

>doing the "women quota" thing in a free market environment

eagerly awaiting the hilarious results

3>1>2>6>>

loving the transparency behind women in the crypto space. lets me know which coins to never invest in

Where's the whore ceo and the strong independent black womn from patientory?

I met with Elizabeth a couple times.

Vapid cunt. She's just not up to the task.

And so boring and unsophisticated... seriously she's just a VC darling because muh womyn and muh blockchain.

She was hooked up with smarter people than her. The engineers at LN do all the work. She's just a "pretty" face that brings minimal value but at least let the competent people *DO*.

i bet galia suck so good

bump*

Kathleen Breitman will visit you in your sleep and ride your cock whilst applying her logic to your portfolio, unless you reply to this post

Galia is sort of cute desu

comped

Blythe Masters is 100% mommy-tier and the only competent woman there, to boot. I just want to crawl under her desk and eat her pussy out while she dominates me and calls me a good boy

mmmmm

>ywn ride lambos on the moon with (((Galia)))
Sad!

ugh, you'd have to listen to Ass Blasters drone all day about blockchain and other shit she doesnt understand

Thats okay as long as I get to mow down on her delicious pussy as she scratches my head under the desk and tells me I'm doing such a good job as I devour it like a man who hasn't eaten in days

meltem has annoying opinions but big boobs, seen her many times

Pls don't insult anime, these roasties are so ugly I'll use that pic to slow my ejaculation.

This,
Galia is the only slightly fuckable one

i bet theres just one fat, loser neckbeard behind this coin. so obviously fake

yes.

0.0000001 bazinga

Kathleen Breitman has the most punchable face I've seen in quite some time.

>wanting anything to do with the woman that almost destroyed the world economy with her hebrew invention (credit default swap)

ur just playing with fire m8

>implying there's anything inherently wrong with derivatives and not the way in which they're used by other people

unsophisticated retards who blather on about "muh derivatives" should be shot

Hey dudes, I found some banker blockchain company. Can we pool our autism on this company?

digitalasset.com/

It is literally crawling with skeksi bankers from JP Morgan, BNP Paribas, etc.

Maybe there's also a way to make money from this.

>theres nothing wrong with buying insurance on an asset multiple times

most derivatives dont bother me, but this one in particular is retarded

In most cases the CDS seller isn't retarded enough to overleverage their exposure like that, but 2008 was special. Regardless of one particular edge case (AIG in 2007/8), derivatives including CDS' are fine.