Fuck you walton

AAAAAAAAAA WHEN WILL IT STOP, WALTON EXIT SCAM. THEIR OFFICE ADDRESS IF YOU SEARCH IT UP IS LITERALLY A BBQ PORK BUN SHOP IN CHINA.

Where can I buy 100k pork buns, i fucking love those things.

Bbq pork bun coin? Where do I buy? Could be big.

Can confirm no wonder it's getting dumped.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> hurt ven shills

Kek you bought at the top. Just hold you tard

That could be because amerifats have no concept on how to look up postal address in asia.

pig if true

SAY MY NAME

or comprehend most tech companies need some kind of post adress and just use some pre-made office set up that's in an industrial area.

Walton is a strong one to HODL

Thanks just bought 100k pork buns.

100M EOY

true big if

holy fuck bbq pork buns all in

Underrated

I need some rfid enabled pork buns in my life

WALTON PARTNERSHIP WITH CHINA BIGGEST SUPPLIER OF BBQ PORK BUNS CONFIRMED.

BUY BUY BUY!

A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUN IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN

Where do I find the address? I can't find it anywhere on their website

PRICE IS GETTING FUCKED SELL SELL SELL A BBQ PORK BUN SHOP IS NOT WORTH $600M.

Pork partnership
Imagine decentralized pigs on blockchain
WOW

hahaha this reminds me of when one of the companies I used to work at acquired a "big IT company in China" that wound up being a rice paddy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You guys just don't understand the potential behind decentralized BBQ

Proof of BBQ Steak

SELL SELL SELL THE CHINKS HAVE PLAYED US ONCE AGAIN