IS XBY THE FUTURE?

Thoughts?

I'm holding 10k, with no plans to sell until at least $100 per, so probably not

do u think it's possible? 100$ by december?

have they proved their tech even works?

this is propably one of the biggest high risk/high reward coins on this market right now, either shit or the real deal

actually not...

I think it's possible. Got my girlfriend, dad and brother to buy some too back @15c.

But what the fuck do I know. I'm literally just guessing.

All I know is if they deliver on their promises it's one of the best coins in crypto by a wide margin.

hope you are right, mate!

IMO will know this week. Very high reward potential if it delivers to it's promises

I don't know if it's going to go anywhere, but I've been slowly accumulating. Sucks that I made a big buy at .59 but that's life. I think, if it's actually legitimate, it could provide an alternative to ether.

Why would we know this week?

IMO patent news will come this week just guessing though because the patent been already filed since the beginning of the year and it takes 1-3 weeks for a patent to get approved or refused. So it should be soon. If it is approved then the price will orbit

I thought we were just waiting for patent pending status? Or is that what takes 1-3 weeks?

Yup, that's what takes 1-3 weeks, and next week is 3rd week

Do we know if the patents have actually been submitted yet? It can take time just to actually write them with all the correct legal jargon

Has anyone else had issues with cryptopia deposits? My deposit has been confirmed on the explorer but hasn't shown up in my wallet.

Multiple testnets have been run using Proof of Signature itself. I think it's the protocols for dynamic inter-node communication that are still being worked on before mainnet release.

They also had a PoW problem freeze up the current XBY chain a week'ish ago, and rather than fix the PoW bug they just migrated it to a full PoS chain. Basically think of the current XBY chain as testnet, with the mainnet still in development.

Definitely a high risk/high reward investment, but they've had consistent progress so I'm comfortable holding some bags.

because just like tron, they promise the universe and deliver nothing
scamcoin
l2/biz/

Maybe because their still updating their wallets

Not to mention xfuel has been running on PoSign from the start, right?

Thanks. I threw a small amount at it in this dip. Maybe I'll get lucky.

let me guess, you're in since December 17th?

>just like tron
>tron: $5.67B market cap
>xby: $190M market cap
30x moon confirmed!

nope, saw it months ago and skipped it.
anything with a large supply is mooning because normies think that's a good sign.
doge,xvg,tron, dgb....

if they're smart they'll sell high. but seeing as they bought into literal scams, I foresee them selling low.

uhuh

Typical XBY coordinated shill.

1. Scripted question asked
2. Cult followers shill answers

Seen it too many times.

No proven tech, still running on old chain, yet another testnet, same old pump & dump..

can't wait till all you pajeets lose your money & leave the market.

>doge
>scam
pick one you fucking faggot. doge is the OG shitcoin. the only coins that arent scams are BTC, LTC, and DOGE.

please stop shilling your tron bags. lol.

Now is not the time for shilling, that comes later
When XBY hits $10, you have my permission to buy

No proven tech because it's still being designed, but the foundations (PoS) and tested and working, it's just getting it all working in a distributed way now, which admittedly is the hard part.

I got in early and cashed out a bunch over time already so no biggy to me if it suddenly goes to 0, but I'm keeping a large amount still just due to the unique alternative to PoW. It IS a gamble though.

gay

Holy fuck, cant you people give the project some credit. People openly admitted this is one of the biggest risk/rewards out there in crypto. No one is saying this is guaranteed.