>be me
>trade crypto for 2 years
>make a fuckload of money this year
>new years
>decide that life has been good to me, i will share some good karma
>see user post about his sick mother
>about to send this random user 6k to cover his mothers medical bills
>decide that im retarded and its almost certainly a scam
>still feeling the good karma though, decide instead i will let him use my telegram which has about 2k worth of VIP call group subs.

fast forward a few days

>random user locks me out of my telegram, and sells it on reddit for $500
>1/4 of what he could have got for it lol
>find the person who bought it
>start talking with them, agree to buy it from them for about $650
>you all know what happens next
>new user ghosts me after i send the money
>scammed twice over 1 discord

I was going to cover the medical expenses for original anons mom if he couldn't come up with the money in time.

I was gonna help 2nd user learn the ropes and show him some guaranteed moon missions that would go minimum 4x within 2 months.

Both decided to fuck me over instead of letting me help them.

Obviously I am naive and dumb for falling for such basic scams but still, I just want to help my community biz.

Glad I only lost about $650 and my telegram in comparison to the 6k I was seriously going to give a random user for his sob story.

At the end of the day though, I am a whale and this loss is a drop in the bucket.

Not even mad, don't even care about getting revenge, just disappointed with the state of the community. I have both user's full names and phone numbers, I could get revenge and dox but what would be the point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugTwbS24ZAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im a good person in the community. started 2 months ago age 25. still breakin even at least. only put 300$ in tho. show me the wayyy

Pls b my crypto-daddy

If your intentions were true good karma will come anyways bud

Shit like this pisses me off, we could all be getting rich together but people will sell you out for pocket change.

If you wanna send me 6k I just wanna grab some LINK and I'm cash poor right now. I'd pay you back with interest in the future.

Not going to happen, I'm sure, but it never hurts to ask!

You have my empathy, don't give up.

There are loads of normal non-socially autistic people around here who lurk 99% of the time.

Veeky Forums has like what, ~30+ million visitors per month? You can consider "LUL DUMB NIGGERS WOJAK PAJEET XD" people a small minority.

Keep your chin up.

Try looking through Cryptopia for some coins that haven't mooned yet. See if they have been mentioned too much on Veeky Forums via archives. If not, look up the coin's hashtag on Twitter and see the opinions.

Should help secure some profits.

Crabs in a bucket mentality.

Its sad really.

Both user's would've benefited greatly by letting me help them. Instead they both decided a quick couple hundred was a better idea.

I feel you. I’ve a lost money listening to retards here. I was naive. You can’t help people though. You tried. Oh well.

Well I would ask you advice, not money. When you’ll consider creating a small group of people to show them the way, please include me

I'm sorry this happened to you. Dw you will be blessed with the good karma :)

Help someone are u in real life not some shitskin on the inter webs

Similar happen to me

>met guy online on advertising affiliate chat
>get along well
>talk for 3 weeks about everything
>he still thinks I'm a random poorfag
>he is sad that his mom is in hospital with 14k bill
>ask him to give me his affiliate is so I can do advertising for him to help
>he never talked to me again after he was paid

What are your thoughts on LINK

Can you let me use it when you get it back and i promise ill pay you $1000 when im done

god bless you, user

havent moved off of binance, is there any heavy fees to swap to cryptopia?

OP, I want you to teach me your ways senpai. I don't know how I'll prove I'm not like others but I'm not, I don't even want access to your groups if you are understandably unwilling now. I understand if you're too jaded now but feel free to send me an email [email protected]

If you're such a good person just give me 2 USD
IT'S JUST TWO FUCLING DOLLARS

1LahzVnbQWrQ4PGMqdWgp1JzybYrmfUfzk
(BTC)

If you want to start another telegram by all means let me know

Tell me again, user. I'm not even a whale and I also wanted to help some poor sap here once or twice.

They posted about their kids and health/house/debt problems. I told them I would send them some funds to help. Just needed and address. Immediately told to "fuck off, pajeet" when it wouldn't cost them anything to post a simples public address...

I'm sorry to hear that OP. Poorfag here that went all in DBC for $0.50. I would give my left nut just to get advice to make up for what I lost

Not to get religious (because I'm the only Christian on Veeky Forums and everyone's just going to tell me to fuck off anyway) but the Scripture says that God rewards those who give joyfully, whereas those who lie and cheat will ultimately be destroyed by their evil deeds.

Christian or otherwise user, don't let this betrayal harden your generous heart.

fuck off anyway

Two dollars in btc? Do you know how much the fees would cost for that

LUL christcuck

Such is humanity. Most people only look for extreme short term gains, and they'll take anything if they can get it without immediate consequence, so unfortunately you always have to be wary of other people, even family.

By the way, the medical bills sob story was fiction. If you don't have the money to cover medical bills in the US, and you're somehow not covered by Medicare or Medicaid, you can work out a deal with the provider to lower the payments and be put on a payment schedule that fits your income. It happened to me a few years ago, when I got into a bicycle crash one week before my company insurance kicked in, leaving me with bags stuffed with six figures of debt. I worked with the hospital to reduce the bills by a large percentage, and then they sold the remaining bill to a collections company who I paid monthly, with no interest or impact to my credit rating. It sucked dick, but after a few years I paid it off, yay.

dont be stupid dont give user shit without making em verify first i learned that myself but it wasnt anything even as big as just $600. remember a lot of people on here are either trash or desperate and desperation will make you behave like trash.

that said if you feel like it and want to help with missions add me on discord repinallblk

if anyone wants to they can add my new telegram @whaleperson and ask any questions they have.

I am not going to shill any advice in here because I dont want user's to think that this is a larp in order to pump my bags

>Trusting cuckchan, where original posters all left and got replaced with absolute retards
>Trusting Veeky Forums where 99% are pajeets
Your own fault for having downs, faggot

sage

You're not the only one brother.

>Amen

hi whale, what are your current positions? And are you going to dump them on me?

I opened the thread expecting some
> that sounds false but I hope it's true
but got the complete opposite. Kind souls still exist and it really has to be worth trying. Those that get blinded by greed are the ones that end hurting themselves the most and they've been conditioned to not be able to control it. Good lack fami.

Bless us with single 4x user. We're adrift in a sea of shitcoins. Please be our North Star.

these responses are pathetic, have some fuckin dignity anons, do your own research and you will start making money... keep begging and asking to be spoon fed the next x10 and youll get justd every fucking time... Rather be poor af then sit here begging for some anons money just because he says hes whale. No wonder yall stay red.

you can ask me on telegram i linked my username above.

I do not want to derail this thread tho with bag shilling.

they aren't kind souls they are sucking up to him in the hopes he reveals them a shitcoin to bet

wtf are you doing to have not made profits in the last 2 months? its been nothing but gains recently

I turned $5k into $250k in the last 5 months and a big chunk of that was over the last 60 days

You almost have to try to NOT make money

this is the most soulless board

I'll learn. Unemployed chemist locked out of the industry due to non-compete.

congrats, what were your picks?

>nearly encourage begging
>encourage newfaggotry
You're the problem.

YOU should drop their info and let them get fucked by the community

OP would you invest in an ico I am trying to build if you think its a good idea. Obviously you would have partnership in the company

I hooked up a sad user with 5 XMR on new years. I figured it wasn't so likely to be a beg thread because the feels seemed genuine and thiefs are less likely to shill begtreads when new years is in literally 10 minutes and nobody is online.

I hope hes making good trades with it

Everyone should learn from that advice, we should all GIve to those that do spitefully use us.
Shoot, we do it anyway. Just gotta realize the finish line isn't on this earth -eh mate?
I'll pray for you.

do you have a telegram channel or just message?
how do we know that u re whale?

I see that happening on this thread and it's a bit repulsive. But there are newfags with different priorities. I've met them and with a little bit of help they're able to figure out the most important things on their own after that.

>make anons think Im generous whale
>get them on TG
>send malware link
>steal their sub 5k portfolios
Geniuos thread

nah op dont feel bad, theres always be bad and good people. you just play along... u did the right thing. fck those pajeeets...
decisions will distinguish us from good or evil. and in the very end that will matter only. all this world, money is be gone one day...

Money is the root of all evil, very smart how these noses played it.

pls tell me im not the only loser faggot who sepnds 24/7 on Veeky Forums and sees this thread everyday for the past 2 weeks

the newfags obviously mad he got banned

anyone whos stupid enough to click on a TG link deserves to be poor. and this dude's telegram smells fishy....
nice try op...

>gain more, but wait longer
>gain a little and get it instantly
What do you think the average poor would choose? You know already.
Precisely, the person who does these things has already given up. They literally won’t make it, instead, they fight to be king of the ground floor.

Sorry that happened, user. It's not the state of/biz/. It's the state of humanity.

My Dad killed himself a few years back, fucked up my path pretty good. Maybe he doesn't realize your kindness and is struggling with his own shit? He will, one day.

If you still feel like helping I'll try to redeem my corner of humanity for you.

0x3DE78bb5EABa4B4732511E0a72412CA2C0E701cf

thats classy pajeet.. thats clasy.....

Top notch banter boys. No one has ever been edgy or clever enough to call me a christcuck before. Bravo.

Thanks brothers, this made my night.
May God's blessing (and green candles) come to you.

Fuck them. You're a good men, stay so and karma will reward it when you will be in need.

>karma
Pajeet detected

he's lying

I got a sob story ( I won't shill it to you). I'm trying to make it with a small stack and appreciate the good advice I've found on Veeky Forums. Please don't lose your empathy and sense of community. Some of us are still trying to make it

The only question I really want answered. Were they pajeet?

Remember when anons used to post asking if getting rich would change their friends’ and family’s attitudes? If they would see them different if they had money. The answer was always yes, of course.
I just realized this board has become that. A bunch of people trying to warm up to others who they think have money, ultimately to ask for a handout.

Woah, so meta.

You good research some good charities and donate there if you want

Go to plebbit/r/randomactsofpizza and send hungry faggots some food instead. $20 and you know most likely they're not larping.

A guy sent me 2k on new years and I managed to turn it into 12 since then

No idea who it was though since they used monero

trolling?

that's really sad, I'm kind of in the opposite situation rn. I'm making a website for a guy I met on Veeky Forums and getting paid in ETH. I feel kinda bad because I'm a day late in finishing it

If not troll tell me the first 3 characters of the email I used to communicate with you.

Also which trades did you make famalam?

All religions do, afaik.

I volunteer with a charity & sadly see that stuff happen more than I'd like.

Good things are on the way user. You'll just have to wait.

what the fuck how is famalam starting to be used. am i stupid or did i create that word.

there is no community in a faceless, global thing. Learned the hard way.

Gen

No, legit

Your comments sound exactly like Donald Trump, and you posted a picture of him too.

.....Donald?

Bullshit

He's just an idiot and can't judge someones character

One time a guy on biz told me he'd give me a little bit of ETH if I took his kucoin invitation. Deleted my account after he didn't deliver lol.

Whew lad, nice to see you!
Last 2 chars were LE by the way to confirm its me.

Awesome you 5xed it! Really happy to hear that.
What trades did you make?

Lmao no they weren't you fucking faggot

you could help everyone out and eat the ven walls

I agree with this user over here. Show me the way and I won't ask for a damn dime.

I'm not poor user, but I'll gladly take your generous donations. I don't have a family dying of cancer or anything. My dad's dream vacation is Alaska and I want to pay to take my parents and both of my siblings before 2020. I'm easily the most successful one in my family, but I can't afford to just drop the 25-30k it would cost to take everyone there.

Obviously not him, but over the course of two months all he needs is a 5x and a 10x in order to go from 5k to 250k. This could have easily been achieved by getting FUN at 2 - 3c and going in on REQ, XRP, whatever, before their moons. Heck, with the upcoming FUN moons, that shit could become 1 mil easily

How many Monero exactly and I'll believe you

I just saw that you posted it before I even joined this thread so...

Oh I thought I used a different one. Just checked. last 2 chars were IZ.
Domain ending in gf

Yeah, but how would you even do this without incredible luck

Its me dude. It was 5.9 I think. Or 4.9

I lost 2k of BTC I bought for $100 a couple years back.

It sucks because I'm a poorfag and 2k would help alot now.

It's not incredible luck. Purely based on Veeky Forums shills you could have done it just by sifting through the bullshit. Half of the posts in most shill threads are fud, half aren't - but when someone posts proof, shows their findings, give sources, etc, for their opinions on the project, that's when you know what to look for.

FUN, REQ, XRP and KuCoin were all guaranteed to go up. Yeah, timing it perfectly for the 5x and 10x might have been a little tricky, but all it took was reading through the fud and going in.

In my case I was late to get into crypto and I only picked up FUN at 3c, 5c and 15c, and I'm still in it waiting for the upcoming moons, but I could recognize those moons from a mile away. People say DYOR, but it really isn't even researching. Just wait until someone else does the research, proves it, and then you go fact-check. As long as a project has some semblance of drive, fud is generally dispelled in the threads, and the team behind it has a reputation of some kind that they stand to lose, it will always go up.

I started in late December and turned 1400 into 2200 and now I'm back down to 1600. It's so disheartening. I was doing everything right. Reading whitepapers, learning how blockchain works, etc... Saved myself a few times from obvious scam coins like CANYA. My goal is to do 40% a month, which I thought was completely possible, but now I'm doubting myself.

It really was

Yeah it was, what the fuck! You're a fucking legend user. Like I said I'll keep your email and send it back

True if sad

I've found my way into a few legit, smaller Discord groups run by people who gnuinely want to help each other make it. I just watch each group and if a coin ever pops up multiple times, I know it's a money maker. Otherwise, I just scour these threads until someone meets the criteria I said earlier.

At worst, go read some whitepapers when absolutely nothing being shilled seems like it's a guaranteed moon, then ask people for their opinions on the project. Worst you'll get is someone calling you a faggot.

that sucks dude

>send it back
How about you put 2k to the side and if you ever see a non-beg thread with an user you trust you hook them up!

This coincidence of us meeting ITT means kek wants to reinstate OPs believe in Veeky Forums

Also, I bought a bunch of shit, was gonna keep it in xmr, but still made money in the shit since everything mooned. Got on TRX and got off just before the peak, then same with UFR, and now I'm in CAPP, ADST, and TEL. And Capp just partnered with Nvidia so looking good so far

It's sad, really. The influx of normies has brought really bad people, you can't really trust anyone.

What are the names of these groups?

Send NEO to Cryptopia, zero withdraw fee, only problem is that NEO is not divisible.

As sad as it is you have to realize people would rather backstab you than except charity. A community that relies on charity is infinitely worse than one that strives to seize the opportunity.
They may have gotten more money from you if they stayed but they also wouldn't ever gain any merit on their own.
You should contact them again and tell them that they can come join you again with a upfront money transfer.
youtube.com/watch?v=ugTwbS24ZAQ

fucking brilliant. only 2 more 5x and one 3X and youre in lamboland.