XLM GLASSHANDS

XLM is officially the new "...being over $1 defeats the purpose" meme.
Fuck this kike coin and the glasshanded faggots that bought ath and got burned.

Literally this

This is just the money snek getting more fuel for his rocket.

Fuck off, you jew shills have been saying that for 2 weeks
"Muh snek fuel" faggot

Well maybe you shouldn't buy ATH like a retard. The rocket will be leaving without you with that attitude

>implying i didnt buy at .25c
Im sick of you dickbrains dumping once it gets back to what you bought it for. Noodlehands fuck off

Just dumped all my XLM for LINK, never felt happier in my life.

its been 2 weeks, chill the fuck out retard

>he doesn't know

user...

Well then, go buy shitcoins. let's see how that will turn out in a year or two

Pls fucking drop so I can buy more. Sometimes I'm pissed at how solid the floor is on this sleepy coin.

Selling at a low like a brainlet

Somebody post the pic of the numale devs

Can I get a legit non-meme answer, is there hope for xlm hitting $1 anytime this year? I’m up 170% but would rather put my money somewhere else that might have quicker returns.

Last time I listened to biz you faggots told me to by dbc and and now I’m down 40%.

This year? Absolutely. You realise we're still in Q1. EOY 2-5$ depending on FairX

>waiting the whole year for 2x gains
meanwhile

Roadmap Jan 25th

Late Jan

It hit 1 already and dropped to .60 now off of no news. It's going to hit 1 again no problem. When? I'd say soon desu

Honestly yes but prior to this coin spiking 300% in a month it moved sideways forever. The returns will be there but other coins will moon in the meantime. It's a safe hold I feel but I sold mine at .60 and moved into things like NEO and ICX. I was in Stellar since .23 and wish I had sold at $1 like majority of people but oh well

I predict within in 2-3 days, it looks very good now we're going to see a mooning, a dip and then comes the biggest moon

WAKEY SNAKEY

Fucking please dont lmao

thanks just sold 100k

Thoth the moon god

XLM is the easiest coin for long hold for 2018. Easy $5 end of year

>12 months for 2-5x gainz
Yeah nah get fucked

The sell wall is like 10 BTC. Literally nobody wants this aids anymore kek

just bought more on the swing. Already going up ..

KEK'd

>shitcoins mooning 100%+ daily
Would probably result in some gainz you massive faggot

Doesn't really work if you have a big stack and of course there's always the chance that you will end up bagholding a futureless shitcoin.

XLM is a lowrisk coin, that will potentially 10x this year.

nice try pajeets there are no more weakhands left on this ride. REMOVE SELL WALL NOW

Dear glass hands, just pull your damn XLM off of your exchange and put it into a personal wallet. Your future self will appreciate it.

SNAKEY WAKEY

>put it into a personal wallet
recs?

the official stellar wallet duh

I sold all of my xlm after finding out they put everyone else above privileged (white males) people. Fuck them.

ITS GREEN OMG BUY BUY BUY

that pissed me off too but it actually wasnt bad. It was a generic copy/paste community guidelines that they took from a recommended page online. When people noticed and started angry posting about it they deleted it right away.

THESE BAGS ARE GETTING HEAVY

I should've sold at $1. I've learned my lesson massively the last 2 weeks about hesitating on taking profits. Had I traded into ETH, I'd be up this week instead of down 30%. Lesson fucking learned.

Loooooool
Yea fuck them.
I made money off it and I'll never go back.

I'd hope anybody like this is only doing it ironically

simple as this. why the fuck are you in this coin if you don't have 100k+ in the game? and once you are on that level why the fuck wouldn't you just park in this coin for the year and be comfy?

I don't really follow the whole ironically/unironically thing around here, but I sold because their ethics make me want to puke.

Then you're either retarded or being ironic

I'll gain elsewhere, thank you.

Sure thing snowflake

Lol this thread was dead for almost 50 minutes before I posted.
You faggot snow flakes must be desperate for someone to post something that will help you sleep.
Go to sleep you filthy cucks, you should be embarrassed.

>triggered by snowflake
what a snowflake

Guys, I'm holding 2 XLM will I make it? Hoping it hits $500,000.00 by next month

LOOOOOOOOL
Like I said, I'll gain elsewhere.
Have fun being spineless fgts.

u got this senpai

I'd probably ram my dick in that Asian girl who did that Livestream though.

2.50 by feb no-xlm cucc

?

or ?

If you want to cuck out because there are brown people on the dev team that's okay, I know you need to feel approval from /pol/ and need to fit in. You're passing up a stellar team with a lot of big projects under their belt

I'd ram her too

Yea that too

how much XLM to buy a Chinese prostitute like this?

I'll ram that

Can't buy with XLM so what's the point?

>Brown
>People
kys pajeet

strap in bois

Not that bad. I expected a lot worse but you cat trust /Pol/ larp

Oh shit

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

caught me sleeping at the controls

>snowflake
Please go back to le reddit you massive faggot

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE (please hit $1 again)

Damn we actually got some nice buy walls right now

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

If only you faggots knew the truth about the stellar team. I would share but I’m heavily invested in stellar and really don’t need this kinda fud getting out before this shit hits a few bucks. Always remember to dyor

they spend all day in the sauna licking each other's assholes? that's the LINK team m8

For those about to moon we salute you

Probably first heard about MtGox after buying his first crypto last week

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt