COSS

Well the UI revamp went through, people flocked to the website....and the perception is MEH.

I understand this is crypto and it's shown it's high risk/high reward and thus can make you tons of money fast and overnight. I get it...but the response to this exchange is downright comical.

It's being flooded right now. I don't know if the other exchanges are allowing registrations but if not, this may be one of the few spots people go. In that respect, it's a very usable and typical exchange. I had no problems using it last night and today so I am curious as to what those who are bitching about it are seeing?

The COSS coin is going to yield you 50% of exchange fees. This is fucking huge. I understand binance and kucoin do similar things and show their value as is reflected in the current trading price.However, COSS isn't aspiring to just be an exchange. As a FIAT gateway, this one stop shop will meet massive amounts of volume on a daily basis leading to a steady increase in the coin price.

Being in BETA mode still shouldn't be a crutch but nonetheless it is...it's in beta but like stated I've had no issues depositing, withdrawing, buying, selling, etc. When the new engine comes out, it will make these processes that much more seamless.

To give perspective on some issues with Binance and Kucoin....Binance is unusable if a coin is attracting massive volume. When TRX, XVG, and BCH were being traded during their ATH over the last few weeks, I could do nothing. As for KuCoin, I experience random logouts, login problems, and general exchange hiccups like using the quick trade.

I bought COSS, I think the coin will become very valuable and I think the project will make other exchanges that much better by trying to innovate for our own satisfaction.

>shouldn't have to shill you on a fucking popular exchange coin
>RIP harry

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-coss
pastebin.com/1ywau7jS
sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a scam

Does the exchange work on tablet/pc/mobile?

Also can you sell/buy any amount? (fuck u binance)

What is the standard trading fee?

Pyramid scheme

Bump user.

Comfy as fuck with this hold.

The site is so fucking slow. Why hasn't that been fixed yet? Is that what's gonna get fixed with the engine update or is that just fixing the trading? Everything feels like im on a 56k modem again, holy shit. Logging in, clicking on literlaly UI element, wtf is wrong with this website. And why the fuck is the development team in romania? I bet they dont even give a shit about the project, the romanian programmers are probably scamming Rune.

>Does the exchange work on tablet/pc/mobile?
It used to have a phone app but it was so broken they took it down. This shit runs like it was coded by 10 year olds. Why cant rune just hire some fucking competent fucks in singapore?

I tried loading the exchange and had to wait like 10 mins

Yes the site is slow as fuck, sometimes it doesn't load when there is high volume. All issues that are being addressed. The patient will be rewarded. Go buy a vaporware coin that doesn't have a working product for you to bithc about, you'll probably be happier.

>Release a revamped UI
>Exchange literally stops working
>Slow as fuck
>>>>>>>>>>Working product

no i bought a stack of this it has so much potential

but rune needs to grab this shit by the balls and make it happen, he's made so many weird decisions

>Binance is unusable if a coin is attracting massive volume. When TRX, XVG, and BCH were being traded during their ATH over the last few weeks, I could do nothing

Are you an absolute fucking retard? Binance is handling THOUSANDS OF FUCKING SELL ORDERS EVERY MINUTE from bots. COSS can't handle 100 fucking users being on at the same time.

Probably because he's weird as fuck. I am too

Haven't tried it on mobile platforms yet myself, will do tonight.

Again not sure about this either.

Looks like 0.20% trade fee of which is part of whats given back to coin holders if Im not mistaken.

Again, I can access the exchange fine. I don't understand...BETA product wherein any intelligent person would be able to discern its going to be dodgy and slow after a publicized revamp. Christ almighty, how long was Coinbase a piece of shit after the BCH rollout?

>ugh

Most coss holders hold BNB eryone knows binance is good, you don't have to shill it.

If COSS behaves this way when out of BETA, I'll slowly dip my head and walk away in shame.

I wasn't trying to shill BNB, but it's unironically going to 5x before COSS does.

That would make it more valuable than neo. Those huge market cap coins don't have as much room to blow. It won't take nearly as much to make this 5.

>Withdrawal fees too high

>some idiot bought my COSS bags for $2.25

Ok, now I can officially be honest about this absolute shit coin. I have been holding COSS since 20 cents. I had high hopes for this exchange. All they needed was a something like a cryptopia level, functional exchange with the COSS fee sharing token and the ability to handle some traffic. That alone would have been a $500m+ coin.

But this shit they released today, a month late, it so fucking abysmal... I have been using COSS for months and it has gotten WORSE! Finally dumped the rest of my bags at 5x gains. I feel so revealed. Dump this shit while you can. Secure those massive gains.

Thanks for the fees. I hope you held a lot, and good luck on your next venture.

>t. baghodler

If Ripple taught us anything, it's that Market Cap means absolutely dick in the end.

Riple will always be more valuable than some coin tied down to one exchange in China.

binance is the biggest exchange in the world, meanwhile ripple is a total shitcoin that nobody uses for fuckign anything

Binance is unusable if a coin is attracting massive volume? COSS is unusable all the time lmfao

Binance has already been bleeding users and volume to KuCoin. It keeps dropping.

Will be surpassed as the top exchange one day.

>Pyramid scheme
Stop using words that you don't even remotely understand.

50% would be great if this exchange was good for anything other than buying coss.

Literally complete shit exchange, nothing works as intended and its been like this forever. I don't see anyone taking coss seriously at any point in time unless they literally revamp their entire strategy and team. Not to mention coss got easily manipulated today.

I say this as I'm trying to FUCKING CANCEL A A LIMIT ORDER THAT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FOR 6 FUCKING HOURS DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO LOGICALLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO. THE SITE IS LITERALLY UNUSABLE

Like anything else in the business world, having a few exchanges to deal from is good. Imagine if Binance was the only viable option [As Coinbase is as a gateway right now...basically]. The level of manipulation we have now would be 10x.

I personally can see COSS becoming a top 3 contender, with the other 2 being Binance and KuCoin. I don't like Bittrex in the least bit or Cryptopia. Etherdelta is so much of a pain, though I did use it to get a footing with SPHTX and VEE. And the various others were to solely garnish specific coins like BitGrail and XRB.

Point is, the initiative to go beyond just an exchange and make the effort for improvement is big with me. Even if it's just UI at the moment.

If the exchange worked perfectly it would be at $10.

If you want to make it, you have to realize you need to buy before the hype and hodl the fudd.

I'm a COSS holder, and I'm not selling. That said, I'm a little disappointed at the rollout of the new UI. The UI itself looks good, but it has some ugly bugs and it's still way too sluggish.
However I'm confident that it will improve, and in a month coss.io will have 2-3x the volume it has today, and that COSS will be worth $4+. In the meantime I'm swing trading to increase my stack and I urge you all to do the same.

Coss is also in BETA, which people keep forgetting. The team is going to try new things and not every new thing is going to be a hit 100% out of the box. I see constant improvement, which is a great sign for a team and the exchange as a whole.

People keep saying this. Along with the "once they upgrade the engine it will be better." Yeah but if it was that obvious that all they needed was a new engine, then what the fuck were the developers even thinking releasing something that didn't make the website functional first? Not to mention COSS guys have been around since 2016 and then started the exchange in April 2017. So what the hell were they doing the whole time while Binance and Kucoin succeeded in less amount of time.

>Point is, the initiative to go beyond just an exchange and make the effort for improvement is big with me. Even if it's just UI at the moment.
they are trying to do a dozen things at the same time but nothing works properly

they should focus on
1. make the fucking website work, fire the whole development team and replace it if that's what it fucking takes holy shit how can it be this bad
2. implement fiat pairs

after that is done the other stuff becomes an option but at this point they need to FOCUS

>Coss is also in BETA, which people keep forgetting. The team is going to try new things and not every new thing is going to be a hit 100% out of the box. I see constant improvement, which is a great sign for a team and the exchange as a whole.
rune hired a bunch of retarded romanians to make the exchange. fucking why? He should get rid of the whole team and hire a local singaporean team, those romanias are obviously completely fucking incompetent

I dont give a fuck anymore. Site is so cancer and poorly coded I dont care what moon missions ill potentially miss out on at this point. Coss is a fucking embarrassment. Glad I got to flip and make some good money today on what I could.

I concur, and Im betting theyre going to see the public perception of this rollout and make amends to ensure the exchange is working fully before tackling their other endeavors.

Enjoy waiting a week to withdraw your gains now lmfao

The absolute state of COSS

This is where we see if Rune is dedicated enough to succeed. He's getting both positive and negative feedback, and is now getting a much more serious look into the demand and expectation for a quality product. I'm betting he rises up to the challenge, at least in the short term.

Luckily got my gains off exchange, save for eth stuck in open order than isnt likely to ever fill.

Like really, I'm already out of ways to defend the COSS team. Everything they have done so far has shown incompetency. I hope they succeed but I'm just kind of frustrated holding these now even though I got in relatively early.

By the time people stop focusing on the exchange, and the problems are gone, the big gains will have dried up. If you are waiting to buy in for that day you are fucking retarded, and will pay 5-10x what those who were in before that paid. Anyone with half a brain knows a well functioning exchange's token will be worth at least 10$. For those that get that, the price right now is undervalued.

mate this coin will go to at least 50 dollars if rune can start to seriously manage this project, but if he cant it will drop down to zero

Dumpes my bags at the top for high performance blockchain on Bibox. Next moon mission boys.

I'm not in crypto to play it safe compadre.

Literally no one uses COSS for anything other than buying COSS. Over 80% of volume is just people trading COSS by itself.

Source: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

You guys got JUST'd.

everybody knows this, weak shit tier fud which just proves you're an utter retard when there are so many real problems to complain about

That % is dropping and has been
They are adding four new coins which will boost up volume for btc, ltc eth as people trade in and out
Next week coss will probably be below 70% of total volume on the exchange. Then what, nigger?

You must be the kind of retard that looks into the sun during an eclipse.

bruh thats the whole point of having a fee split token in the first place, to raise funding and to bring attention to the exchange, it'll even out

Name a coin with similar market cap, and let's discuss their product. You can't because it's vaporware.

cuck

you guys all just got shat on with a shitty UI from a bunch of singaporean cucks, I hope you like cock.

T. missed the dip

yeah its shit you fucking cocksucker, that's literally what we were discussing in this thread before you showed your ugly fucking face

Really looking forward to the next couple of weeks. The COSS team will turn their attention to perfor,acne improvements and that will make this exchange a real contender to move up the ladder. With the promos, I think we are looking at least $4-$5 eom.

one of the comfiest holds, even crypto dealer knows

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-coss

pastebin.com/1ywau7jS

New exchange where the first 10k users who sign up get 500$.

There's some big sell walls holding COSS down right now, but once they fall it's going to explode up again.

We knew there'd be a selloff once the UI launched, but all in all it weathered the storm nicely and is on its way back up.

Literally the best time to get in since a month ago.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

I agree