So what's this about on LINKs amazonaws?

smartcontract.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/46eca9e6432d02179c5b362994b7614f/Bond%20Agreement%20and%20Schedule.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/attachments/download?url=https://smartcontract.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/46eca9e6432d02179c5b362994b7614f/Bond%20Agreement%20and%20Schedule.pdf
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/3575b07de7a520c49605549e9bce20ec
aws.amazon.com/s3/?sc_channel=PS&sc_campaign=acquisition_US&sc_publisher=google&sc_medium=s3_b_mobile&sc_content=s3_p&sc_detail=s3.amazonaws&sc_category=s3&sc_segment=214905983979&sc_matchtype=p&sc_country=US&s_kwcid=AL!4422!3!214905983979!p!!g!!s3.amazonaws&ef_id=WlwUDwAABffnt7Cn:20180115023807:s
aws.amazon.com/
boa.no/Default.aspx?ID=50
boa.no/Default.aspx?ID=49
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callable_bond
create.smartcontract.com
youtube.com/watch?v=yRJBNQwsniY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont have a good feeling about it

Access denied. Screenshots?

create.smartcontract.com/attachments/download?url=https://smartcontract.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/46eca9e6432d02179c5b362994b7614f/Bond%20Agreement%20and%20Schedule.pdf

Access denied for that link.

A simple google of the title would seem to indicate its likely from this Chainlink contract though.

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/3575b07de7a520c49605549e9bce20ec

Will I lose all my links if I click this?

Wtf is this

yeah sorry, this is the correct link to the pdf:

>he thinks 'his' Links were ever actually under his control

MY LINKS ARE MINE

No clue what I just read but it made me hard...

Someone explain this to an illiterate pajeet

Can someone paste what it said I do NOT want to risk losing my linkies

it's a redirect from smartcontract.com to a pdf on amazon...

this how the first page looks like

fake and gay

Ahhhhh my LINKS doubled

How do I search for contracts and users on smartcontracts.com

>smartcontracts.s3.amazonaws.com
>aws.amazon.com/s3/?sc_channel=PS&sc_campaign=acquisition_US&sc_publisher=google&sc_medium=s3_b_mobile&sc_content=s3_p&sc_detail=s3.amazonaws&sc_category=s3&sc_segment=214905983979&sc_matchtype=p&sc_country=US&s_kwcid=AL!4422!3!214905983979!p!!g!!s3.amazonaws&ef_id=WlwUDwAABffnt7Cn:20180115023807:s

Hm

It's a financial agreement between a Norweigan Shipping Company and a Norweigan financial firm.

Don't see anything about smart contracts. Wonder why they pposted that

Kek

Because it’s a literal bond repayment agreement idiot. It’s a literal contract and it’s what ChainLINK will be replacing.

guise give it to me straight. is this a good thing or a bad thing? also what is a bond?

>pls respond

I have no idea, but I just market sold all my links

Everyone panic sell this shit is about to tank

i opened the pdf and it's like way long. hopefully it's not a virus.

This. IRL banks or brokers will pay out bond payments but with this. This link changes everything.

Well, if you were genuinely thinking link may be a scam until now, this is one more piece of evidence that it is not. Other than that, doesn't mean much. Yet another case of a company using chainlink for its oracle need.

JUST TRYING TO GET TO HEAVEN BEFORE THEY CLOSE THE DOOR

Are you intentionally typing like assblaster?

Yes please market sell all your LINK, on the double!

So, am I supposed to get hard from this?

Yea.

BRUH they called one of the original test oracles Nayru (goddess in Legend of Zelda). LINK Lore is actually fucking deep.

Amazon servers host like 20% of the fucking internet

All of my uni shit is pretty much saved on amazon web hosting links that look like that and they definitely don't have any partnership.

aws.amazon.com/
You can literally sign up for amazon hosting yourself for a few bucks and make a link that looks just like and host an image of sergey with a cheeseburger.

LINKIES ARE SO FUCKING DELUDED

This is really the first page of the PDF

The first issuer is BOA Deep C
A quick Google search brought me here (pic related).
boa.no/Default.aspx?ID=50

The second Issuer is BOA Sub C
boa.no/Default.aspx?ID=49

Didn't know what a callable bond was, so...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callable_bond

This is certainly a contract between two parties and it is in regards to bonds.

I'll keep reading it, as I just skimmed over it.

Yes. If bond contracts is your thing.

How the fuck did you find this OP?

But LINK is dipping so hard now
I used to think 78k wei was the bottom, then 75k. And now Im not sure of anything

Yeah, I'm buying more LINK.
This is some shit that is financial, and as such way the fuck over my head, but if they're able to write this many fucking conditions into a smart contract, this is some sexiness.

why do you need to be such a cuntcuck? nobody implied there was a partnership with amazon

just wanna know what's the deal with the pdf and why smartcontract.com links to it

You can trawl through create.smartcontract.com for this kind of thing. Same process found the 18month AXA/Sony cybersecurity insurance contract which ended on New Years Eve.

It is dude youre fucked

AHHHHH MY LINKS ARE GONE!!!!!

A bond is just a loan from an investor to a bond issuers. The investor gets interest and then his principal back at the bond maturity date.

This is a smart bond that pays out 4 interest payments and the principal upon completion.

This is blockchain at its best. No jewish banker tricks. No lawyers, no issuance cost, small fees, transparent. Basically link is going to the fucking moon.

imagine being such a brainlet that you don't know why chainlink exists

youtube.com/watch?v=yRJBNQwsniY

thanks user, just market bought back my links

Are you able to provide additional information on this?
You really think that chainlink is capable of handling this type of contract?

why not? its just terms, exchange rates and some math.

Fair enough.
Thanks

you guys think we could get to $2.5 EOY?

Nah, thinking about $10 or maybe more.

If LINK isn't at least a top 20 project by the end of this year I'll be surprised.

There aren't many projects that hold a candle to LINK's potential.

A bond is a promise. If _____ condition is not met, then _____ amount of money will be released to cover possible loss on an original agreement. The bond can cover any number of things.

This was a HUGE problem with mortgage backed securities when the bubble collapses in 07/08. I traded Ambac and a few other bond companies during that time. If this is really what the angle is with link...many holders have no idea what is in their possession. Guard those tokens with your life.

Ethereum itself is going to increase by at least 3x so you niggers best hope so.

If this is $2.5 at the end of the year you double down IMO.

Are you guys retarded or just more deluded than I thought? Thomas already made a youtube video about this. Not a big deal.

Sounds like you follow me on Tweeter.

I just want a twin turbo lambo so bad :-(

> If this is really what the angle is with link...many holders have no idea what is in their possession. Guard those tokens with your life.

The best part about LINK, is that this is only a small fraction of its capabilities. We'll see LINK underlie all sorts of financial contracts, but not until 2020. However with their zeppelin_os partnership, LINK will also underlie every next gen dApp released late 2018/early 2019 and beyond.

Agreed 100%. You need to be accumulating as much as you can, and you need to plan to sit on this shit as long as your weak hands can hold it, because once everything that's eyeing it is up and running, given the model requires node operators squat LINK, there will be no top to the price.

This is the mother load.

ETH will gain at least 5x in 2018. Potentially 10x.

LINK will hit 25x by EOY easily.

I do not. Apologies for the user name usage if it was rightfully yours.

Link isn't mentioned tho right ?

It's literally what it's made to do

Im going in with my 500 eth tomorrow morning. Don't try to stop me. You don't know what I know.

Not in the contract itself; there is no reason for it to be.
The bucket that the PDF is in, has smartcontracts.com domain, which means it is in LINK's AWS account.
If this is the kind of contracts that they'll be working with, this is going to be fucking huge.

Share. What do you know?

Jesus Christ you autists never cease to amaze me. The fact that you can recognise my typing from three lines, fuck me.

That was my point, tard.
Unless you're showing my point, in which case, carry on.

lol I am, idiot

The pdf doesn't mean anything. This is likely just a test someone made and found an old bond agreement between shipping companies on the internet.

But the smart bond that OP posted is a self executing bond, with the PDF as a support document.

wtf are you talking about? The 2 parties in this smart contract are literally using ChainLink.

are they officially?

Is there even 500 eth of link left to buy after all the fag fud and accumulating whales and various chans have done in the past few months?

Im starting to think Sergey isnt even a real person. Why cant I get any information on him?

it's literally right there,how stupid do you need to be to ask that

Jesus what do you know dude? $700k?

>create.smartcontract.com/attachments/download?url=https://smartcontract.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/46eca9e6432d02179c5b362994b7614f/Bond%20Agreement%20and%20Schedule.pdf
OH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH

somedy smart read this quick

you are aware that smartcontract.com is Chainlinks website correct?

Anyone else feel like we have near insider information on link?

I feel like this could be the one we have been waiting for

The lack of public updates but whispers about large partners and clients feels like a we're in a secret club

Sergey isn't even trying to market the normies, he's behind the scenes setting up an industrial empire in Europe and the United States

my benis is poking up rn

A pdf in their site doesn’t mean a partnership with the companies. They could be using the contract as reference for something

Chainlink is not mentioned in the contract, idiot, they could be simply using this contract as reference to build something else

>secret club
With the amount of shilling that's been going on with chainlink lately i'd say it isn't all that secret anymore

its not a Chainlink Partnership

It is literally a agreement between a Norwegein shipping firm and a Norweign Bank. It is posted as an example of what Link will make obsolete

The laweyers and judicial system surrounding these legacy contracts are wasteful and inefficient. Doing business with the old authorities is harmful in the modern era. People will pay good money for fast and efficient contractual agreements and adjudication.

Yeah, as reference to the actual fucking smart bond. No one is talking about a partnership.

jfc. I can't believe I'm invested in the same thing as some as you people.

only on Veeky Forums, reddit and other normie websites are still unaware

why would you wait until tomorrow morning
larping faggot

dont click this link

MY FUCKING ETH IS GONE

You retard. They are just using their service. Is FedEx partnered with the roads when they drive their trucks on them? Am I partnered with google when I send an email with my gmail account?

You can go to smartcontract.com and make a chainlink contract right now. Does that mean you are now a partner?

No, but it means that they find the service useful.

No you can’t. No they’re not. This is a contract from 2011 that was on chainlink’s website for still unknown reasons. They were probably using it as reference.

There’s no proof these companies are even aware of chainlink. The pdf is a contract from 2011.

Uhh yeah you can.

That pdf likely means nothing. The 2 parties that created this smart contract are just doing a test to represent a real life bond. They probably put the pdf as a test supporting document and the two companies have nothing to do with this.

Hope you're doing okay

I've been in a discord group full of whales the last month or so. One guy there claims to have insider info on LINK. Says in a couple months he'll be a millionaire. Made my hold feel comfy as fuck

>discord
>whale
>whale who isn't already a millionaire