coinparator.com/yKwJQH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Expecting profit in a correction lol

1. Close shitfolio
2. ???
3. Retire 2 years from now

I am holding 50/50 FUN and XLM

THE DREAMS IN WHICH I AM DYING ARE THE BEST IVE EVER HAD

I feel your pain user. I bought into XRB at ath because retard.

>XRP

- Not enough capital to realise major gains
- Likely bought near/at ATHs, considering the coins listed

you bought already mooned coins wtf. STOP! Buy low cap shitcoins

What do u guys think of XRB?

Not buying BAT. It's already going for 2x the price if you obtain it through the BRAVE browser.

Buy on exchange sell on Brave? Can you do it?

Yeah but I don't understand. How do I find an "under the radar" low market cap coin that isnt complete dogshit. Cryptopia seems like I'm asking to get scammed if I invest over there. And Etherdelta I'm iffy on too.

Can't withdraw from Brave wallet yet :(

You don't have enough money to be chasing pumps. start researching coins with good tech and communities. You have to be in the coin before the pump starts, then pick a good time to sell.
>source, turned 1k into 30k in twoish months

Strat will help in next week, think like neo

Also my original post only applies to funding the wallet. I should have specified

dumb nolinker

But I can't get into most ICO's because burgerland. And odds are if I do find this unicorn of a coin I'm not the only brainlet that knows about it. Not trying to be a fucking pajeet about the advice I'm being given. Just trying to get a grasp on this shit since I've been at this since November. And put in 1100 initial capital. Poorfag here btw.

Any one know about the ARY ICO? I bought in, wanted to see if anyone here did aswell.

not owning any RLC or NEO, for one

You don't need ICO's to make it. Community, Volume, and team communication. Find a good coin with these three, put your money in, and wait a little bit. Don't go chasing memecoin pumps unless they have a marketcap below 500k and you're willing to wait 2 months. use investopedia to learn how to read charts, learn what constitutes a trend reversal, where to buy, where to sell. good luck.

hahahaha, noob

I'm 340% up in 3 months and keep going............my whole portfolio coinparator.com/yKwJQH/ why are you holding all these shitcoins????

Thanks user. I appreciate the help. Most people on this fucking site are shitheads. So I appreciate help where I can get it.

Stop buying shit that mooned you dick fart.

OP, I think you should do what I did. I have safe coins in my wallet imo.
XLM,VEN,WTC,ETH,XRB,ENG,REQ
IMO in order of safety

Your initial capital was like 40,000 you fucking nigger

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>not holding pic related
Pro tip