Portfolio Thread - Comfy Edition

I've tried to consolidate in to 5 coins I'd be happy to hold for awhile. Thoughts?

Am I going to make it?

SHOW ME YOUR COINS QUEER! AND IF DONT INCLUDE SONM AND MONACO IM GONNA PT YOU TILL YOU DIE MAGGOT!

I had some Golem, but not enough to warrant keeping. So yeah, nothing like SONM/Sia/Golem any more.

This is nice

I did something similar, I was spending way to much time on this shit so I decided to pare down and keep it simple.

Started with 5k in August.

Also yes, looks like a solid portfolio I'd say you're gonna make it

Damn, depressing to know that after all my fucking around, I've only made 8x return in basically the same time that you've made your ROI.

I too, spend too much time fucking around, so it's good to at least be okay with holding a select few coins and just seeing how I go.

I'm tempted to cash it all in to go all-in on a coin, but I don't have the balls.

Big ups for the Factom pick, it's the coin I've always thought looks really promising, particularly because of how little it's been shilled.

What picks did you jump in to at the start?

Feeling kinda comfy in my sea of red. Just waiting to dump XLM and ADA

8x is pretty fucking good my dude. I just got lucky early on with some straight up degenerate gambler shitcoin trades.

Bought BTC at sub 3k, sold around peak, bought raiblocks in november for like $.15 and sold after 10x. Also, bought tron in november and got out around peak.

add ICX and you are set

i keep thinking about icx but can only get 250. that even worth it?

Feeling very comfy,

Yeah Factom doesn't get the attention it deserves. But I'm pretty fine with that, Factom's tech is sufficient to rocket it to the moon even without hype. In my opinion, there are very few other altcoins in that category.

It's thrown around a lot, but this is as close to a 'sleeping giant' in the industry that I can think of.

Shill me on ICX.

binance coin seems to be the only thing that does well when the market shits itself. pretty solid hedge t b h

preettttty fucking comfy right now.

ive been in and out of DNA. im just not sure about it

get the fuck back in. its about to blow up in the next few weeks. ive been holding since 9 cents :)

I dont know. Yeah I made a call for my group i advise because it has its main blockchain coming out and it looks "potentially undervalued" but... idk. This whole market has fucked me. 0 profit since jan started

Wow how do you manage that?

Pretty solid op.

Pt 2

Thanks. I really need to learn how to not be disencouraged by every goliath portfolio I see.

You've obviously done great.