TIOTOUR ON ED IS LITERALLY FREE MONEY

TIOTOUR ON ETHERDELTA IS LITERALLY FREE MONEY. 450k supply and price is only $0.2. I see people talking about loads of other stupid projects that will probably never make them any profit while this Free money is just sitting and looking at you. DOn't worry you can continue to look a stupid why u wouldnt buy this here's a heads up, there's not that much sell offers at this price anyways, coin is going on Mercatox sometime this week and then Coin Market Cap afterwards so that some of you losers can track it and see how much you could have made. Your Opinion below doesnt matter. If you've found a reason to not buy some of thse=ese at this price, you're just plain stupid. Period!

Do your own resarch. Heres the link to their thread. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsHohojzFu8
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.0
etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BBRRRAAAAPPPPPPT

pnd scam

>tattoos
>Dropped

Wonder why some people stay on biz for yearsand never make anything.

Imagine buying 1,000 of these at this price and the coin gets to $10 which is mucn more likely than never.

Continue to be stupid who cares. Just make sure you dont convince yourself to buy this for $2 when you see it on CMC... Idiots like you were buying Ninfamoney for $15 yesterday. but somebody told you to buy for $0.8 3weeks ago b efore it got on CMC. You'd probably look for stupid name to call it. Stay poor faggot, who cares

If you're thinking it's never going to be $10 then you should know that every other coin with similar supply that got listed in the last 3 months is now over $10.

Yep, Including nimfamoney, When we told people to buy Nimfamoney at below a $1 weeks ago. The same stupid coments were being made

And Hell if the project gets developed as planned, then this could be over $100 at years end

Screen Cap this. You've been told. $100 grand in now gets you $1000.

Link to one of their Youtube commercials, here is a link to their twitter account twitter.com/TioTourGuides. They post free shirts to those who follow them on twitter and Facebook

Compelling argument. Tell me more

God dam thats a nice ass. I wish my gf had a fat ass like that. I just want to eat that ass!

Dude get out a calculator and do the math. Lets use Nimfamoney as an example. When it was ben shilled here weeks ago it was like 0.5cents. And at last night got to $20 . If you had bought a $100 it would be X 20. which is $2000

>$100 grand in now gets you $1000.
>100,000 in now gets you 1000
Thank you for being honest

Thats what I was thinkin LOL

Another example when HAT was being shilled here in December it was $0.2 and now it's 0ver $24. $100 in back then, would be almost $5grand now.

Hard for me to bite when OP is literally having a conversation with himself.

Oh i see, it's an obvious error. I meant $100 obviously

ok OP when do you expect it to moon?

Anyways who cares. I'm done accumulating, I'm pretty certain when you see it go from $2 to $4 on CMC then most of you would buy and start tormenting us with questions about if it's going to get to $10. Thats how poor fags remain poor.

kek

what was the ico price?

Dude read the thread, the devs about to get this on Mercatox, and once it's there, it's next on CMC. And while on CMC greed cause to buy it any price because even at $$10 the marketcap is still below 1m. Which means it can get to $20 and still be considered undervalued

They sold at $0.4 to 0.6.

and current price is .09-.13?

Most people bought at $0.4/$0.5

MORE LIKE $0.9 TO $1.6

BAHAHAHAHA I can't breathe

Enuf Said

You know what other coin had 450k supply and was shilled on ed? Confido. You know how that story ends.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.0
It has 15,000,000 supply moron

Is there a telegram or discord with an active team?

from the bitcointalk thread;

>Here are on the exchanges we are going to be on,

>>Binance, HitBtc, Mercatox, Yobit, Cryptopia ( we'll list when they reduce their fees).

i mean, this seems like the devs are intentionally trying to suck people into buying. im not trying to fud, ill be interested in your opinions on this, but to me, a tiny project like this coming out and saying "we WILL be listed on binance" smells like complete bullshit pumpy tactics.

where you getting this number from?

etherdelta.com/#TIOTOUR-ETH

thats not even close to the prices you're saying

and im pretty sure the listing fee for binance is bigger than the total market cap of this project lol

Lol, confido is now back up in price without a DEV or team.

And since thats the one coin that you picked. Maybe you should talk about the other 10 or more with similar supply thats now over $10 . Nobody's asking you to buy. This is biz and what we do is we post a good once we spot before it moons, so other biz senpai can get in too. You can depbraincahin who cares

We're talking about curculation supply here please. Devs got theirs locked at 450k till EOY

we need flags

Sides in orbit

Here is what I know the project started promotion in in July before Binance was known and famous. At that point Binance was listing just about any coin. According the devs, the goal of trying to get listed on Binance is what caused their delay on being on CMC. And thats the only reason why we are still here talking about TIOTOUR at below $0.2. Binance is big nowm they charge over half a million to get listed and this project doesnt need a big exchange to do well

They respond if you send them PM on bitcointal/facebook, thats how I ve been writing them

who are the team/devs? cant find any info on them

Mate get a calculator, thats the price.

Gotcha

CHeck the front page of their bitcointalk.

Who cares. Every info written here is compelling enough for you to want atlest do a reasearchh or blindly toss in $10 bucks and give it time. How does me being from anywhere change that fact.

Bags getting heavy?

Gonna get listed on exchanges any second now...

Scrol up,the i did, the devs did say something about being a better exchange caused the delay, they are going to mercatox now anyways. Listen, nobody is shilling you here, don't want to buy? move on!You should also screencap this post

I bought nimfa 3 weeks ago for 80c lol.

did you say free money?

Huh?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I bought it for $0.5 , so Imagine how I felt when someone talked about TIOTOUR last week. I saw the freaking potential onthe SPOT.
I also Put in $100 in HAT back in decembr and that was at 0.3cents - my biggest mistake. If I had put in a $1000 I would have made over 150grand

Whats your point bud. if you're complaining about the price maybe you should put in a buy order rather than buy and see if someone is going to sell to you.

the point is im asking you the price and you're telling me a price 10x what is actually is

thats kind of a strange thing to do on a coin you supposedly own

I did say the price was 0.9 to 0.16,
Scroll up!

Sorry that was a Typo...So sorry'

it's 0.09 to 0.16. Thats obvious what I meant to type

oh okay that makes more sense now lol. thanks for the tip i'll probably risk a little

And the ICO price was 0.04 to 0.06

Holy shit get fucked pajeet OP lmaoooo

Plz by Tiotour sir.

respectfuly,
Rajarat Chowdury

damn that's a nice buttock

Stay poor faggot

>stay poor
>palm beach
>sexy op pic
>30+ posts
>listing on binance
>delays

kys shill

Sory if I ofended sir. Ples do not be angri.

Sincrely,
Rajarat Chowdury

helo OP, I am wondring wich state u r frm sir? I from Gujarat. And u, sir?

I'd guess BIhar its the brownest