Can an LA area cryptolord help me learn crypto?

I'm a disabled veteran going through rough times and I would like to get into cryptocurrencies to provide for myself.

Pic related is proof that I'm a disabled veteran.

Other urls found in this thread:

investorfieldguide.com/hashpower/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is my email address.

I am not asking for handouts; just knowledge.

you shouldn't be turning to a bear market to dig your way out of tough times.

Sure bro here's some notes I made. This can help start ya

Top left is for you

I just want to thank you for your service. Best wishes to you.

What job in air force

What was your AFSC? CE here.

3E751 - Firefighter

He was just a pion in the jew war
Sad

>Getting paid to do something you enjoy.
>Only have to kill shitskins.

>You are the Veteran

wtf did they mean by this?

Fuck off boot licker

Unironically thanks for you service, man. I can't help you out right now, but one day I'd like to do something to help Vets like you. Godspeed.

kek, I bet you have call of duty posters on your wall

Thanks, where can I find good tips?

I need you to kys.

>3E
My nigger.

I live in LA too but to be honest im to lazy to write a up a guide. Buy bitcoin at coinbase or through libertyx. use that bitcoin to by alts. Which alt? I'm long on ETH and LTC. Also holding POWR and COLX and NAV.

Ah yes
The jews put mudslimes against you
The jews put you against mudslimes

Oy vey retard, holy shit soldiers are really dumb please go enter the (((war))) again

Please email me! See it here:

Thank you for your service

I was going to talk a huge amount of shit for

>Chairforce

But when I saw you were a firefighter you have my respect. You, the PJ's and CCT's are real niggas.

You'll make it bud.

Sorry bruh but crypto isn’t “a way to provide for yourself”. It’s basically gambling.

That said here’s what you do:

Buy some BTC, LTC or ETH. Once you figure that part out. You need to send those funds to an exchange and use hem to buy some other shit. One you figure that out, you wait and shit post all day on biz. If you’re good and engaging with this community you might inspire others to shill your bags. If you can get that ball rolling pretty good you can dump those bags on other people for profit. Otherwise, you just buy and hold and sell when you can’t resist the losses/gains.

Once you make some gains you diversify into a bunch more shitcoins. You’ll probably lose it all at some point or
Your lucky you will make even more money to eventually lose.

The can’t cash out meme is real. It doesn’t mean that you physically can’t cash out, it means that you cannot cash out because psychologically you think you’re going to make 1m dollars or some crazy shit so even if you make $500,000 your just like “whoa that was easy Im gonna double it now” and then you lose it all or go right back to where you started.

You are a faggot and should kill yourself.

bro im in orange county i can help you out

wanna meet up and discuss crypto user? i live in the area too

Meh. Just ask me what you wanna know here.

Here's some advice

NEVER TRUST THIS PLACE, AGGREGATE INFO. THAT IS IT, PEOPLE WILL GLADLY FLEECE YOU HERE.

BUY WHEN COINS ARE RED, SELL WHEN GREEN, OR JUST BUY AND FORGATA BOUT IT.
YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY DAYTRADING

Cool, please email me!

You should fucking take the bantz and not get autistic about it.

I'm sure you heard worse than that from the fucking security forces while you were in.

Ok. What should I buy?

In OC as well.
Fuck you comifornian

Sure, anything for someone who has served the c-
>chairforce
You fell off the chair bud? Fuck off and do some real work.

Unironically, if you want a safe harbor go long on ZCL. Buy up to $210. It will most likely run up to $500+ before the upcoming fork date. Sell before fork for safe gains.

Espers
DGB
Bitbean
Verge

Well you need bitcoin to start and its cheap right now so start with that. Coinbase is easy, but it'll take a few days. If you want instant bitcoin for cash try the libertyx app. Thats what I used when i bought my first bitcoin.

Cool. Email me:

Ok, thanks. Once I get BTC what should I buy?

ETH. POWR, NAV.

nah I dont like californians or veterans
consider buying Tronix its the chinese bitcoin

investorfieldguide.com/hashpower/
listen to all of these podcast episodes before you put any money in this space. please

how much do you pay for rent?