All in.. IOTA or ENG

I own A LOT of both... want to consolidate, and go all-in in one of the two.. which on /biz???

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/943521997862178816
squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/
youtube.com/watch?v=cFoAcjwnHY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ICX

IoT Chain, easiest 20x ever

>your girl out house home on way the but see nigga

what does that nigger babble even mean?

50/50 ENG and WTC. Your welcome.

Already balls deep into ICX..

ICX MY MAN ALL IN

Even black dudes cant understand that shit

Seriously... are there really people who actually understand this monstrosity of an attempted thought? Or is this intentionally retarded?

What did Jamal mean by this?

Intentionally niggerish

Wait for iota to pump back to $4 then jump all into eng. then jump back to iota in feb

Good plan. What about Long term? ENG might be a bigger gainer EOY 2018?

I swear moon runes are easier to read than nig speak.

Literally this.
Everyone knows they actually try really hard to talk and act the way they do.
Kind of getting sick of western culture in which I'm supposed to pretend I don't know that and pretend that it's all just "who they are".

What the fuck does that caption mean? When did normie/niggerspeak become this fucked and detached from the actual language?

ENG has a Higher chance for growth.

IOTA TRASH
>Vitalik hates IOTA

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/

>MIT hates IOTA

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

>Dev's behave like children

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/943521997862178816

>Claim partnerships when they are just a customer

I have a partnership with Netflix under the same logic

squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/

Please see:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFoAcjwnHY8

Iota. Too much being revealed this month and next.

>Vitalik hates IOTA
Because he got blown the fuck out on twitter by an IOTA dev who invented proof of stake.

>MIT hates IOTA
No, a club in MIT hates IOTA. And the leader of that club is involved with a project that could be considered a rival. Nothing but fud.

>Dev's behave like children
Non argument, keep trying

I heard all the same shit when iota was 40c.

nice vid bro

Vitalik has been btfo by the IOTA dev's after his comments and now he doesn't say anything about IOTA when asked LOL.

Rest is debunked and what you get to do when you have "fuck you" level tech

It's a meme you autist

Top vid 10/10

>No, a club in MIT hates IOTA. And the leader of that club is involved with a project that could be considered a rival. Nothing but fud.

The current director of the media lab has nothing to do with ENG if thats what your implying.

There is no changing your mind as your obviously a massive IOTA fanboy who isn;t open to criticism.

>The current director of the media lab has nothing to do with ENG if thats what your implying
No thats not what Im implying. I read the report, it was more like an all out attack on the project than just a report

So... IOTA or ENG

had a kek thx op

ICX all the way senpai. Also, niggers can't speak English

Marketcaps too high.. same with IOTA

Everyone here is worthless man. Go all in on Enigma though, it has more room to grow

best vid

Be quiet Cumskins. This is probably just some white dude trying to make a black twitter post. It makes no sense.

I wish those smart devs would help a brainlet out smd get me my IOTA back. Has been 4 months this since I owned my coins. Might should delete from folio and hope I forget about it.