TFW I learn Biz doxxed AssBlaster

Everyone involved with Link hates biz now. EVERYONE.

what happened?

Who?

Goddammit

it's a type of hot sauce, saged

Bog it.

He tried to share some info. A bunch of idiots figured out who he was and shared it everywhere with his picture.

Bunch of fucking no life faggots, I was here the night he was giving us info about a dinner he had and cunts in the thread realised they could dox him with all the information he has given to us, fuck I hate Veeky Forums sometimes.

Link to the archive?

I did see his picture and shit, left before that must have happen but seen the next day a thread by a user about it

Was it the guy from the slack?

>didn't see his picture

Get a life

Hopefully it disappears. The guy didn't deserve that. I think he was honestly just trying to help.

That's fucked up. Dude was trying to make us money and they go and ruin his life. I hope these faggots get run over by a car.

Can someone explain how the dox happened? I heard all people did was just indentified him from the slack, where he had his real name. Doesnt sound like biz actually had to search deep in city records or phonebook to find him

I hope so too, I genuinely believed assblaster and believe he was try to help us linkies out and keep us informed so we didn't get weak hands, he wanted us to succeed because we were such early adopter.

I'm very dissapointed. We were contacted by this person and we plan to help him with any legal actions he wishes to persue. -SN

what is the full story? did Veeky Forums really find out who assblaster is?

>assblaster

literally, who?

They didn't have to dig deep, but that's not the point, they didn't fucking need to be dox, and from what I know he didn't really care, even more the reason not to bother, it's bullshit because really Veeky Forums are lazy cunts, always on about "not your personal army" when people try to get boards rallied up to do something genuine, but they can waste their time on useless shit like doxing assblaster you clearly didn't give a shit because if he did he wouldn't have bothered keeping these faggots in the know and giving them inside info

Back to plebbit with ye