Cappasity

Anyone still holding this? I'm dying

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ZAII4PT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install VEN

ATH BUY?

close enough, i thought nvidia was big dill, more than +30% for a tiny market shitcoin like this

emerge dead distro

Just wait till end of month when binance listing

>bought at 3.6k sat

nah should have sold during the pump, partnerships are great and all but it has no appeal. definitely will grow later on

fuck now, huge opportunity cost doing that

do you not remember IOTA's month long pump over fake partnerships? I at least thought a partnership with fucking NVIDIA of all things would've been a +100% pump, 30% is nothing for these lower caps

this went from a good day to a absolutely tragic one, fml

Sold it at peak, moved on to Lux.

>he bought high again
>he's about to sell low again

It happens. Better to cut my losses and buy a more promising position at this point.

Aaand it's back where it started.

Not even a dead cat bounce either

BbbbUT GUYS IS GONNA MAKE A CUP THEN FLY TO THE MOOON

Graph is a giant middle finger

Holy fuck you actually bought this? LMAO.

DUDE NVIDYA LMAO

I bought at 2.8 sold at 2.8 fuck this not getting stuck with this shit

what part of "IT'S ALREADY PRICED IN" you didn;t understood fucking idiots?

It's climbing back a lilttle bit, maybe this is my chance

I feel so stupid for buying this shit lol

You absolute retards. Always expecting 100% overnight. This coin has already 100% overnight more than once.

You didn't just buy into the news because biz told you to did you? You DYOR didn't you?

This coin will be $1+ eom with or without you. HODL.

still holding, still up 15%

you didn't buy the top, did you? lol

no, but I did buy about 10% of my total purchase at maximum FOMO levels around 3500, but the rest was 2900-3100.

However, it turns out I actually purchased the IKEA rumor and it's recovering nicely.

I was just looking for opinions on it, not expecting a 100%, and yes I (poorly) DYOR'd before buying.

$1 EOY would be rather slow gains in this market desu. If IKEA adopts it, I think it'd be $1 by EOQ2.

hey idiot it went from 3000 to 3600 and back twice today, dont sell like an idiot early because you got spooked on the literal repeat dip.

this dip was a lot more prolonged though, until I zoomed out and chilled a bit I was worried it was going straight back down.

I wasn't going to sell tonight anyway, at absolute minimum I was planning on sleeping on it and reevaluating tomorrow morning.

>i thought nvidia was big dill
congratulations on getting shilled.
if you actually read the press release for the partnership you'd have seen why the "partnership" was meaningless.
all cappasity said is they're going to use NVIDIA GPU's to run their shit. it has fuck all to do with the value of the coin. it's good news for NVIDIA because they can claim "another startup is using CUDA because it's the best." but it doesn't mean NVIDIA is investing in their coin or even gives a fuck about it.
it's logically equivalent to them saying they entered a deal with Starbucks to cater to their offices for the rest of the year and you faggots started FOMOing because OMG PARTNERSHIP WITH NORMBUCKS.

Something tells me your referring to the articles / announcements from November, not these more recent ones, where Nvidia blatanlty states a partnership:

imgur.com/ZAII4PT