Sucre

Don't say we didn't warn you about Sucre. It's going to be huge.

Other urls found in this thread:

mntop.co.in/
discord(dot)gg(slash)F5GtV6
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol at choosing a name no one who isn't French can pronounce.

It's aiming to be the currency for South America.

Hadn't realized it was named after a Bolivian leader. Seems like a good project then.

where can i buy this 3rd world shitcoin?

Seems like an awesome idea, but can South Americans really support a cryptocurrency? Is the infrastructure down there seriously ready for this? I doubt it

mfw you can not pronounce Soo-kre

Cryptohub is where i bought my masternode at.

well all you need is electricity, internet, and computers...

we are not so underdeveloped desu

what are the dividends / roi on the masternode? also, is it annual dividends?

53% ATM. assume it goes up with more traffic.
mntop.co.in/

Yes, but the roi is 68% and it takes 535 days to earn 1k more Sucre

annually?

meh, doesn't seem worth lol

Masternodes online says 68% but I think yours is probably more accurate honestly.

sucre bleu

That's to have a second masternode, that's not including the price increase. Think about it like dash, masternode was $2k when it came out, now it is $1mil not even including the block rewards, to double the amount of Sucre you have is crazy when added to the price increase it's already starting to see.

the name of the coin is literally “sucker”

gg

Current vol is only $30k and it's a $3M MC. I'd like to see them get some traffic and 10x their MC.

So you want to wait till it 10X's before you buy any, seems like a smart approach.

Also to any of you who may be interested here's a discord link, the dev is in the discord and everyone is very helpful if you are trying to set up a masternode or if you have any general questions: discord(dot)gg(slash)F5GtV6

nope, I meant I would like to see the valuations. I just bought my 1k tonight.

I don't see the volume picking up for a few months if we're being real

$1 bil MC in 2019?

$100 mil is not unrealistic

This is one of those put it aside and see what happens projects.

Kek. Trash.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/