CANYA

How low can this shit go?

ikr, bougth $50 worth thinking easy 2x but it's like worth $30 or something now

whales are keeping it down

>$1.86

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I put $4000 in at $3 thinking it couldn't get much lower.

Boy was I wrong.

Oh well, lesson learned.

JESUS CHRIST
im in the same bag

why the fuck is this happening?

this is horrible

I'm buying your bags fellas don't worry, it's idiot money but I'll take it. You guys have literally 0 fucking clue about how many X'es this coin will be EOY.

It’s a stupid coin

>EOY.
I can not fucking wait that long, I was looking for a 3 week coin tops and you faggots cucked me

Should I sell now?

OK please enlighten me so I can feel better about this, to be honest I had a very good feeling about this coin, fucking did my research and was sure it was a winner, brought at $4 (as ico was $1-$1.50) and fuck was I wrong, getting fucking just'Ed now. Still holding though

Now

same
I put 4k in at $4.

I'm so fucked, I can't believe it didn't go out.
I'm waiting another week though.

lolling hard right now

I remember canya being shilled hard earlier this week

Holy shit did that backfire.

Riding on Kucoins success during a bull market might've worked, but shit is fucked right now.

the market is coming back though

Whales will pump this at some point, stop stressing.

I put in 1k, fuck dude just do not sell at a loss no matter how long it takes, it is only a new coin after all, we just FOMOed in to quick my user. Give it a month, probably will be x5 by then, I have seen scam coins like trx go for below 1c to 25c in a month or some, so just wait, this ain't no shitcoin. We just got fucked

Yeah I'm not stressing to much, not like I went all in, fuck if I did that I would be fucking worried

but when?
holy fuck

a week?
a month?

some anons were saying 1 year?

Thanks for the encouragement, but my plan was to go on in on CANYA, let it go up a bit then put the rest in WANCHAIN when it goes on exchanges on the 24th.

I hope CANYA moons by then

How long did it take tron?

About a month, maybe 3weeks. If this is anything like powr was it will rocket off in a week or two

Thank god for this groundbreaking coin. I’ve been waiting a lifetime for revolutionary Blockchain tech to help me find someone to mow my lawn.

Get out.

should I buy more?
can it get any lower?
i can put another 2k in`

Circulating supply only 37 million. Market cap is only 70 mill. Confirmed moon incoming.

This thread is a fucking masterpiece.

"The Song of the Boomer who Bought the Top"

I bought at $2.80.
I'm not worried since most of the other shitcoins are down as well.

Tell me what can you use your cuck coins on faggot?, I'll be about to be a blowjob and pay for it with only 2 canya coins by the end of the year
What this user said. It will moon we just have to be patient, this will moon like a like a fucking true rocket because it actually has working product with world use with a fucking user case already

Nope seen some user buy at $15 on the night of release, oh feel sorry for him

Must be -10000 by now LOL

why would a boomer buy an obscure coin on a non mainstream exchange?

how long do these cycles last?

Forever. There's tons of shit penny stocks that will never go anywhere. We've finally hit enough cryptos for there to be dead dogs.
You would have lost less money buying bogcoin.

user, all of kucoin got hit hard this week
whales have been pushing this shit down since it's inception

it's not a literally who shitcoin, it's probably going to moon when the market picks up, I'm waiting another week

Whatever helps you sleep

>not an argument
okay

Stong hands down to $0.10 amirite!? Then it'll 10x for sure. Strap in for $1.00 boyos!

there's no way it can get that low

Is that what you that about $2 when you bought in at $4?

EOY if we’re lucky!