How much money is required to be happy?

How much money is required to be happy?

1 bazingacoin

money won't make you happy. you're fundamentally broken.

;___;

more money will ultimately make you more miserable, leading a fulfilling life with that money however...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE RIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Studies have shown that money makes you happy inasmuch that you have enough where you no longer have stress over money. Any above that doesn't really make you happier. Being rich can give you more experience, but it can also make your life spiral out of control as everyone you know suddenly is trying to screw you out of your money, and now you can't trust anyone.

Upper-middle/Low-Rich class master race.

I am sure it would make me very happy
I don't have any friends and buying what I want would fill the void

It wont.

Remember. If you didn't win the genetic loterry, you are JUST'd for life no matter how much money you end up making. Chads have all the fun and went through 100 prime pussies by the time you may get to touch a beat up roastie.

3.62 mil give or take

More

Pretty much this. $70k/year is the number I've heard floating around.

IIRC research indicates incomes over ~70k a year do not produce meaningful gains in happiness, but before that they do.

Yeah but if I'm rich I can pay to stay miserable for longer without working, instead of killing myself outright.

A few milly as long as you have hobbies to enjoy life

What you faggots fail to realize is 70k a year is good and all, but in crypto 70k swings happen monthly and there is no certainty that the swings will continue in a positive trend.

Many of us are probably rich right now, but that wealth may not hold. Let alone grow.

Wanna know why the 70k a year study is bullshit for me (and I'm guessing most people)?

Option A: You make 70k a year
Option B: You make a million a year

I would be happier with Option B 10 times out of 10 if money was the only difference. Maybe I'm just greedier than most people

$100,000
Been scientifically proven too.

Hey faggot, some people have jobs and investments that pay $70k+/year. Relying on crypto for a stable income is short-sighted.

Yea the 70k per year is bullshit because you are most likely still working for someone else. The whole point of having a large sum of money for me is the freedom to do whatever I want. If I want to stay home and sleep for 2 weeks straight I can. If I want to go on a trip somewhere for 6 weeks I can. I hate working for other people and having to be and grovel to have time to myself without worrying about losing my livelihood.

1 chainlink

Never enough unfortunately

Great, but for me wagecucking for 1,000,000 a year wouldn't be worth it. This quality of life I have with just trading is much higher than I ever had with a job.

$0

any more makes you less happy

You gotta make yourself happy, broski! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and all.

Sounds ridiculous but it works. In the mean time, have a chance to win something for free

I think you missed the point of the study. People will always equate more money = more happiness. The study was an attempt to find the threshold.

Financial security provides the freedom to pursue happiness and fulfilment

Important to reflect on what makes you happy and fulfilled!

For some it's charity, helping others, making a difference to the lives of those less fortunate - see Bill Gates.

For others, it's creating a bolder brighter future, like Elon Musk.

Just do good with your fortunes!