Help

Wage cuck here. I've heard about crypto for awhile but finally in December I finally decided to save up $100 or so and throw it all in on XRP without any research at .80. It shot to 2.50 and I WAS ON THE FUCKING MOON. I sold instantly after I did some research. Now that I'm possibly the best up and coming crypto trader I decided to start trying to play with it. Got to about $300 and got greedy trying to chase a pump, well my portfolio is back to $120. A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH of checking charts every 5 minutes, researching every shitcoin trying to chase a green candle. I made $20 which is still something considering how retarded I was. Basically now I just fomo at everything I see, can't put more money in until tax returns. I legit don't want to even fucking have a phone. What are my options on trying to fucking make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/241117009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that Artosis?

i didn't read all of your post but why do all of the normies flock to ripple? is it only because it's "cheap"?

thank god i'm not poor

It's shilled in the mainstream media as being a possible bitcoin killer.

Research, buy, hodl. Don't day trade, you WILL get burnt eventually. Use crypto as a savings account if you have the stomach for it.

MUH BANKS

eGOLD

vimeo.com/241117009

Marketcap is practically nothing at $2M, and has one of the best roadmaps you'll see in crypto. Unique use case of a lending platform combined with a esports betting platform. $20M is an easy target in the upcoming months. I'm locked in for a year shooting for a $100M marketcap.

Yes. Didn't you hear? It's the next bitcoin.

That was my initial idea. I've never been good at saving money due to really poor life decisions and since this is kind of risky I liked the idea but got way to overconfident and didn't do enough homework about shit.

How little do you make that you had to "save up" $100

$450 bi-weekly after child support. Debt/Rent/Bills take up rest.

Literally do all the trades Ice Poseidon is doing because he reflects the normie market

ice has neo and vechain, legit advice

Coins I have seen seen shilled on mainstream media as "bitcoin killers"
>ripple
>stellar
>fucking XVG

UFR about to moon. Easy 2x this week, much higher by eom. It's going on two more exchanges way less shit than the ones they're on. If you have Etherdelta (use MetaMask) or cryptopia, if you can register- they've been having trouble with that.

>child support

If you're feeling more comfy though, you could hold a few months for some bigger gains in the 20x neighborhood or higher. UFR has a low marketcap around 22m right now. Wish you had asked this morning when it was 0.80$.

Still low desu but it won't be for long.
It's not projected to reach any serious resistance until it reaches the 3.50-3.80 range.

You're not gonna make it.