Ethercraft

>Ethercraft
I've spend over $5000 on this game because I think it's the coolest thing to come out so far.

Please say nice things to me. Promise me I didn't just get pajeet'd

Other urls found in this thread:

skywug.net/forum/Thread-Skywug-50-SKY-Lucky-Draw
etherdelta.com/#0x1757a46870388f3a1cd7007c8567e3d1b5d3e5d7-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just wanted a fun ETH game... but I spent all my ETH

1v1 me faget, I dropped 6 eth on this nonsense

But do you have the whole set???

>cashed out over 1 ETH on this game already
>put it all into more items

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I feel like this project has much more potential than the other ponzis that we've been seeing. The other games are stupid gas inefficient and are more like dice rolls than actual games.

too pussy to invest in ponzi
feels bad
you guys made money with ethermon/etherloli or whatever the other was called?

I bought into Etheremon on day one and made all my money back. That's why I felt bold enough to invest in this one

dude, i went in with like $150 and ive already withdrew my initial investment

nice, how much you made back your investment? ethermon went 1.5M so you got 10x?

damn, when you went in?

still i dont trust(like) these, but i know they can be very lucrative

just less than a day ago

ponzi.

>envy internally,
congratz
true, but at least this is a ponzi in your face, a lot of coins are just the same, doesnt make it better ofc

i got in a few hours ago and im still makin money
bags is /our item/

skywug.net/forum/Thread-Skywug-50-SKY-Lucky-Draw
i will pussy out, with coins at least is it somewhat okay, direct ponzi shemes are no bueno feeling
will this game even be around in 2-3 months?

my withdrawal didnt work. can anyone post a txid of cashing out?

Fuck it. I've spent money on dumber shit. What do I buy goize?

Ask yourself where etheremon is now, do you see it on biz? I guess that's the point of a ponzi is to get in early and remember they have a vested interested in getting you to participate because it's a ponzi

This is so fucking stupid
What is wrong with people

>mfw people keep buying my merchant bags

Pep's Token. One of the few still early enough to ROI on and people are going to FOMO in hard when they realize how fucking powerful its effect is. This game is permadeath and you drop all your items when you die. Pep's Token is the only way to mitigate that risk and costs way less than the full set of equipment it will save for you.

Even if they don't realize it yet, when people start getting careless and dropping their entire fucking merchant set in a dungeon and lose all that ETH, everyone will instantly realize what an incredible investment Pep's Token is.

idk, I wouldn't think there would be potential buyers.

>lawnberg, kek
when this game takes off, I will be earning 0.005 ETH per token in perpetuity
the comfiest of holds

These items are limited though, at some point they will stop selling them, I think its in 30 days or smth.

No one will actually be playing the game, I hope you realise.

at which point the in-game auctions are up and running, or can sell on etherdelta already. anyone getting in now is laughing

I can't believe I just put $700 into a literal ponzi scheme.

hey look someone selling a Rare Loot Crate for 0.175:

etherdelta.com/#0x1757a46870388f3a1cd7007c8567e3d1b5d3e5d7-ETH

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt

DLC and pay to win just end to absolute insanity levels.

Possibly. Personally I trust the devs to at least try to make a game. I had this same feeling when Etheremon was being FUDded and everyone was calling it a scam. Back then I looked through the smart contract code and listened to the dev's reasoning and realized that this was not the profile of a scammer. EtherTanks on the other hand DID have the profile of a scammer, when you look their telegram and email channels all they would talk about was "securing value for early investors" i.e. maintaining the ponzi rather than making a game. And then garbage like EtherRacing and EtherChan which didn't even fucking try to pretend they were ever planning to make a game, just throwing stats on tokens and calling it a day.

So here I am with EtherCraft. Like Etheremon, I've looked through the smart contracts. Like Etheremon, I've listened to the devs. They've gone more in-depth about how they plan the gameplay to be (and the design challenges involved e.g. blockchain determinism) and as a game developer who happens to know a little bit of solidity, everything they've said so far is plausible. The fact that these devs COULD make a game and know HOW to make a game leaves me with an obvious conclusion: they stand to gain far more by making a game than not. They could have structured the ponzi a lot differently if they wanted to maximize their earnings, and 99.9% of their audience would not be able to tell the difference between vague promises of "battling maybe one day" and the actual gameplay outline they provided. So I only have to ask myself this:

Do the devs want money?

If the answer is "yes", then it is in their best interest to finish developing the game they outlined, and they have demonstrated that they understand the challenges and have the early design worked out. The biggest thing that gives me faith is that their gameplay design is almost exactly what I was planning on making myself, the only difference is that I wasn't going to include a ponzi.

It's definitely not in their interest to run with the money now even if they were going to, this thing hasn't even made 10k USD yet

feels bad that I cant get into this because my funds are tied up in bags I'm going to be holding a while. Gl with your ponzi biz

i can't cash out. Everytime I try to withdraw some, a new transaction FROM ME TO THEM starts

how the fuck do people keep falling for pajeet scams

I can tell you that I've received my initial investment back last night. Withdrawals work just fine for me. Everything earned here on out is pure passive income you fudding nigger.

That's to send off the withdraw request though.. that's how it works? Just do it and you'll get the money.

this is how it works, user
it will show a 0 transaction, when that goes through you get your loot in the metamask wallet

sure you did, tiger, sure you did.

>not reinvesting every cent in better items

I actually meant from the player's perspective. Even if this becomes a fully fledged game, the odds seem stacked against the players to make money, and thus they won't play the game, regardless of how good it may or may not be.