Is Coss dead? Looks like it's banging on supports pretty hard

Is Coss dead? Looks like it's banging on supports pretty hard..

chain link was the only thing that kept it afloat...

Coss went flaccid. Prolly be another week before it recovers.

No. It didn't stay bottomed after the dump, so it's in a new accumulation band. Probably people banking on new engine or fiat to spike it.

Pic related. Volume holding, but price not moving.

Should I buy some dudes?

yes. do your research. good long term hold.

slavery was abolished a long time ago tbqh, unless you're talking male hookers

They spent like 5+ months on this shit

how bout you sign in and show us your bags. We all know you mad cause you didn't buy in cheaper. Quit the fud and just accept this is the cheapest you'll get it.

At least you can access the exchange. Teach me how.

>tfw trying to cancel an open order for 9 hours but cant.

you retarded? I've been using this exchange all night with no problems. FUD shill.

I genuinely tried to sign in so I could show you my sell orders for 40k coss at .00195 but it won't let me past the authenticator screen lmao

Literally been clicking cancel on open order, it wont cancel. Have done everything possible, even cleared cache and tried a different browser, not working. TOP FUCKING KEK

maybe it's cause you're a fucking retard because it works just fine for me and everyone else i've talked to who aren't trying to shill everyone into selling.

Not sure if you are genuinely retarded or havent tried signing into coss today.

Sucks that you're mad about losing money but the exchange doesn't work for a significant amount of people. Just accept this as a harsh lesson that selling the news is the smart decision 95% of the time. Things never live up to their hype

Those bags must be heavy as fuck

That was you selling with me last night? If so, fuck you; if you were not so impatient, we could have stayed in the .00199 range

Stay away from my Coss! The dips belong to me!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hahahaha

is your mother a crack addict?

I'd HODL, look at the previous history because apparently it's a thing with coss. Take profits when it's high, wait for those dips I guess. Or just HODL.

Glad it works for you user

One thing I haven't seen mentioned yet is that the new UI also has a mobile version which is really nice and very useable. An important step in being normie-friendly, which should be the aim moving forward with fiat pairs.