OOOOH SHIET HERE WE GO BOYS WHERE MY NIGGERMARINES AT

OOOOH SHIET HERE WE GO BOYS WHERE MY NIGGERMARINES AT

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about $350 eoy

OpThose are the fake niggers. Check their birthdate. EYs 4 lyfe

LMAO, is this shit still alive? I think I have a bit from the summer..

Niggercoin helped me 100x my nikes

is that a real coin?

well fuck me lol

Didnt you guys basically shut down Waves with this? I never bothered going in these threads but interesting if true

Democrat here.

Niggers, I lost my Etherdelta address, but still have my private key. Awesome, huh? Now lets hope there's somewhere a copy of the old giveaway thread so that I can find my old post...

I was 17 when i bought my first nigger. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

fucking flashback

>not holding this
stay poor, anons

We need to make this shit moon. No way the feds can shut down NGR.

Also imagine the triggerring that a mooning NGR would bring.

Where can you buy?

finally, we can buy and sell them again.

>twitter trending about buying NGRs
Please let this happen

Niggers have gone extinct.They were tradable on the waves client until the dev found out hes actually a fag and decided to remove them.

>be German
>buy Niggercoin
>get raided
>jailed for racism
fml

this. Does biz have the power?

if you recruit /pol/ i can see this easily being accomplished.

Niggers, create a separate exchange for this shit.. EtherDelta is unbelievable crap with no usability

I would like to pump niggercoin as a way to fud and accumulate more. Sort of expand on the "btc is making nazis rich" meme. I don't really know if pol will understand, but if we can just tell them it's a joke it might work. It would be very funny.

Oh yeah we have this problem too. Can we make a KikeCoin and get it on cryptopia?

Its better than TRX and way under $1
just a steal

where do you even buy these

Oh shit we can build something on stellar protocol. That would be even better. I think you can put anything on this exchange that's built with xlm.
stellarterm.com/#markets

My nephews are gunna slide their dicks down all your white daughters throats

>mfw the jews release goyimcoin and buy every single one

More likely Tyrone and Jamal here will get ebola before leaving 3rd grade. Because they are niggers.

Good luck burr head hahahahahaha

The alt-right and white supremacists are going to ruin the cryptospace for everyone.

>oh look. There's even a coin for the kkk.
>They have a coin for everything. We're definitely in a bubble now.

That's the point lil zoggy. Buy the dip.

I cant believe the backdrop image in that pic is real?

What kind of people could actually live in literal garbage?

>What kind of people could actually live in literal garbage?
The same people that transform the landscape into a river of trash. They brought this upon themselves.

It's Chicago

Actual pajeets and niggers user, they're subhumans living in shit, filth and squalor with no desire to fix it for themselves or their offspring.

checked

that's sad

why do they put up with that shit?

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt

I don't know. Maybe they like it. They could just as easily walk all that trash a few hundred feet away from their living quarters into that big empty field.

>nephews
You mean wife's sons?

This is the guy from the picture.