twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 hour nigger

GET READY FOR THE MOON OF A LIFETIME

ITS TIME TO BUY FUCKING GROCERY BAGS

whales probably going to dump and drive price low

no chance.

this shit is gonna open at at least 3x

Trigger finger ready then

if you are not all in RIGHT NOW you are going to be posting pink wojaks within the hour

this is your chance to get rich

told you.

ITS HAPPPENING!!!!

prepare to be dumped on pajeets

Fucking brutal!

kek

THE MONEY TO BE MADE WITH FLIPPING HOLY SHIT

some poor mother fucker bought this shit at $40 and now will have to sell at max half price

Probably lower, haha.

That's what I'm thinking about. Poor guy.

Btw, anyone know the circulating supply of this?

Pajeet will FUD this coin for days now after dumping has bags for 1/3 the price. Time to do some research and buy low

50 mil

thats total supply

I thought that was the total supply. So that would make the marketcap ~500mil, no?

What's a good entry?

forkdelta.github.io/#0x5b2e4a700dfbc560061e957edec8f6eeeb74a320-ETH

>Bought at 25000
>Price rose to 30000
>Tried to sell
>Insufficient order error on Binance
>Price dumped to below 10000

Wow.

DECENTRALIZE GROCERIES

like $4

hodling now?

Is it just some RFID shit like WaBi and WTC? I don't know why most of this shit can't just be done by Eth

Wow, it's dumping hard, I wonder if it just reached the floor now. What was the ICO price?

Literally no point in selling right now.

Binance just JUST'd me.

You took that risk. Nobody on this board advocates buying the second a coin drops on Binance. The potential gain isn't worth playing with that level of volatility. Why would you put your money into a market that you literally know nothing about? There's 0 fucking data user. Do you even know ICO price?

Not really a valid point when it was a shitty binance error which fucked me, not the fact that I didn't catch the profit in time.

1 ETH = 300 INS

Seems like the ICO was 300 token per ETH, so it's still high.

Thanks, that confirms it then. I wonder what kind of bounce it will get once it reaches the floor. Seems like it's going back up already.

Here's something I learned that mostly works, when selling all of your position at market order, just do a bunch of 75% sells.

Stay strong user, hope you didn't put too much in.

$1,800 to $750.

Thanks for that advice user.

>buying on the release
fucking biz kek

Be honest theres no fucking reason a token is needed for this shit. Amazon is essentially there competitor, (a market for online groceries without going to stores) . IF anybody thinks ins ecosystem benefits from blockchain or has a snowballs chance in hell of taking 1 millionth of 1 percent of market share from amazon I'd love to hear why.

literally a bad holder 20 minutes into its first exchange release. fucking cant make this shit up

So what's the eventual price of this later this week?

ICOd in and im holding. easy 800m+ marketcap coin in a matter of a week.
insane team.

No clue. I feel like small time hipster stores in San Francisco or some other place could say they use the blockchain for their store or however they want to incorporate it and be relatively successful but that's all I can see, and maybe some back-end things just for record keeping but you don't need this for that

$2

Its gaining a lot of volume on binance. (Noob question) What does that mean really? That amount of btc/eth/tether is on the order books?

So it was going for below ICO price on ethdelta? Then listed at ico price on Binance and dumped?

ICO was about $4.30
trading at a 3x premium

Perfect time for a x3 buy.

will this go back up?

isn't this falling a bit slow? i wonder if i can get in at around $4 / .003-.004 ETH

its selling for $13 on Ether Delta

never buy as soon as a coin releases on a new exchange. Always wait for the new floor, which is usually around 5-10 hours after the initial PnD.

NORMIES

BTFO
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=DjkX0d9gerU

All i did was research this coin and see that it's going for 10 bucks before listing. Why would you buy above that? Idiots

Fuck I always wonder why there are buy orders going through at the absolute top when coins are added to binance. Who fucking intentionally buys at the tippy top

My Veeky Forums rekt folder grows

kek

twitter right after a coin gets released on binance is fucking kekcity. my favorite part of a coin release.

last one i'll post. just search INS on twitter its a goldmine

oh you gotta be kidding me lel

alright this is the last one

hahahaha. that guy sure is teh TOP DOG

Kek, thanks for this thread.

I asked him, I guess he lost .3BTC. Poor fella

Heh, i bought in at like 4 bucks a few days ago of ed.

How do people even get their coins onto Binance fast enough to dump like that? I wish I could do it some people literally 10x off that dump.

I didn't even know it was being put on Binance until i saw this thread. Ill just wait until it goes up on ED.

makes it even funnier.

Oh fuck, that explains this.

Am I gonna make it? The coin does have legit partnerships.

The rare self-JUST.

someone reply this to his JUSTd post for maximum keks

Sell ur bags u can literally use FIAT on their grocery exchange which comes out in 2019!

>legit partnerships
you mean the white goods manufacturers who didn't immediately tell them to fuck off?

Time to buy in, support is high.

it keeps on getting lower and lower haha holy shit my dick is so hard. how the fuck would that even feel? if you bought the top you literally just erased 80% of your money. even buying at 14k sats that you'd think was "the dip", youre money is now halved. oh my fucking god that must feel sooo fucking bad

Someone did.

please be patient, bags are unloading

What is with these people begging instantly after making a poor trade.

6600sat bottom, let's see where it goes from here

How do i learn about these coins early?

who should i be following on twitter

Coinschedule and some other ICO website...this has awesome rating during ICO..
Out of sheer laziness, missed buying