go enjoy yourself for a while, come back later

super moon 31st jan - watch

CUp and HANDLE ! moon

Why jan 31st user

>bought at $1.30

Comfy

I can't eat my linkies..

Don't let go, never let go

How have you guys not realized that LINK has been abandoned?

Patience OP. Come Wednesday you will never again doubt holding LINK. This is a project you're going to want to be holding for years. My measly 25,000 LINK will be squatted on for 5 years, minimum.

very big cup and handle forming sir. soon you can use the cup and handle on your way to the moon sir. i hear the streets pay good money sir!

for an abandoned software the devs sure are active on slack.

there is a literal super moon lunar eclipse on this date, look it up

link will moon in tandem with this

My meme lines has the handle breakout for around 4am UTC Tuesday 16th Jan

Nothing has been even touched on their github for more than 2 months, does this sound like it's being actively developed?

Even scam coins like tron post shit just to keep up the charade, link has just been dropped and left to die in the bag holders arms.

Holy shit... he's right. Meme magic is real...

You are so uninformed. Read more post less.

Sounds about right. My trips foresee the same trajectory.

Oh yea?

chainlinknodes.com/chainlink-github-repository-sees-new-commits/

This was the last commit/post they had

Embrace the falls op, it always goes up.... I was going to write something nice, but you're a stinky linkie. Well, in the future it will be worth more than what it is. I fucking hate LINK too, but it's the truth.

> inks to some bullshit site that's not github
> doesn't realize everyone on Veeky Forums knows they're working from a private repo now and stale FUD is stale

Come on man. Keep it fresh. LINK used to have the best FUD. You're not even trying anymore.

>being in this much denial

Enjoy the bags mate, they'll get heavier everyday

See friend I'm now impervious to FUD. Especially stale lazy FUD. Because you see, I've been in since the bottom, and LINK is nothing but green for me.

By $5 my house is paid for, and I just bought it in the summer.

By $10 all debts and renos on the house are covered.

By $50, I have all of the above plus retirement in the form of income properties bought debt free.

No matter what timeline LINK follows, I've already won the game.

And i respect that, i guess it's not my say what idiot buys into this and how high of a price.

Good luck, just know not to hold this for life because it will expire at some point.

hahahaha

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt