Are there any P&D groups?

I would like to try. I know the risks involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're about to get spammed by some faggot on a discord in a few minutes. You have to spam invites to get in deeper

Would prefer if you made a discord and started our own pump and dump group

So the pajeets spamming PnD arent even in them yet? They have to earn their way in?

Most pnds are there to scam the newest members. It's a ponzi. You can join wolong's group though. He pumps a coin gradually over the days. PM him on Twitter. Entry charge was .01 btc

It depends. Some let you lurk. For whatever reason the more invites you the higher rank you get and faster notifications of when to start pumping. People with the most invites know right away when to start buying the pump. If you keep seeing the same discord group in every thread with a totally obvious pajeet post you'll know

From what I've seen most discord pump groups have paid and unpaid sections . The paid ones are inner circle who get to accumulate first. Apparently inviting millions of people to your ponzi can earn you a free seat in the inner circle

Tell me about Wolong's group. He told me .5 of a bitcoin.

Price increased i guess. It's okay not to join the group. There are many other ways to earn. Yesterday someone posted a discord which gives paid signals from various groups for free(signals, not pumps).then there's tradingview

I miss prime Vitor

What stops someone from getting fake users to accept invites?

You have the link?

Smart idea.
Discord is gay and won't accept cockmail anymore to make fake accounts.
Try it out though. Sometimes they have requirements like your invitee has to stay on the channel at least 60 minutes or some bs like that

What's his Twitter handle? Don't want to follow a pajeet

discord gg/rKZuAt
pumping a free for all pretty soon so you don't need to spam invites

discord gg/Jg6aQX

Gameofdeception
Gimme a sec

1) find a temporary email domain that works with discord
2) make 25 or so VM's on a cloud server that you rent for 3 hours that can handle that many VMs (you can make one and have the biz thread you make as the home page and then clone the rest for quick ez use) the cloud server would cost a few dollars
3) accept the biz invite that you sent and get all the invites from fake vms using temproary email accounts and from legit biz users that might fall for this
4) leave VMs running for 60 mins maybe with a simple keyboard commands that writes simple stuff from an array of greeting phrases and faqs to make invited virtual users seem human (simple Java implementation)
5) ???
6) profit

Here ya go
discord gg/rjjpmHj

Might actually do this tbf.
Are there any legal risks with being associated with pnd groups in an unregulated crypto market?

Ye. Just look at that pic. Sad

Thanks

Do you have an eth adress i can tip?