*loudly does nothing*

*loudly does nothing*

Actually, it loudly goes up 10% once in a while to get your hopes up only to go down 20% in the next 20 minutes.

This coin could partner with Alibaba and it would still be sitting at $5

*puts buy wall in front of you*

Nothing personal kid

all coins i buy seem to be stalling forever. I first bought ltc, now both fun and ven arent doing anything. Fuck this

Vechain could announce it already secretly put humans on Mars, has a colony mining alien cocaine rocks and is about to send the first shipment back to Earth, and the coin would still do nothing.

please god everyone sell so i can stop listening to the bitching

cucked by neo lmaoooo

superior chink coin

Vechain could announce it had discovered Atlantis and would be the sole exporter of rfid tracked advanced technology artifacts to world governments, and VEN would do nothing.

No. It would go down, because thats not good enough.

it will announce a partnership with alibaba

screenshot dis

Vechain could announce that it perfected human gene editing and would be using its blockchain for the computer calculations to create billions of 7' tall chink superhumans with 12 inch dicks, and VEN would do nothing.

Well maybe a 5 cent bump.

The second coming of Jesus Christ could happen, and Jesus himself could endorse and partner with this coin and it will literally stay at $5

Vechain will announce a partnership with Alibaba to be the sole provider of rfid shipment tracking services.

Needless to say, VEN will drop to 5.50.

Someone redpill me on Tron/VeChain
Is it a dividend of some sort?

Stick with the superior chinkcoin WTC.

Jesus Christ himself could fellate Sunny Lu on stage, get a Vechain tattoo on his forehead, and VEN would do nothing.

Seriously what the FUCK is up with this coin. What is the chink end game here? It's like 15% below ATH despite yesterday's huge announcement.

I DONT MIND WAITING I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sell it and buy something else

VEN could partner with the Chinese military industrial complex to provide tracking on all of its material, and do you know what it would do?

Nothing.

Ven could partner with Chinese port and harbor authority to provide worldwide tracking on all chinese shipping containers.

Back down to 5.50, realisticly speaking.

Sunny Lu could creampie Rhianna live on stage in front of 40,000 screaming and applauding people and VEN would do nothing.

Vechain could clone Ghengis Khan and reconquer all of Asia, subjugating billions.

Vechain could colonize Africa, educate and feed all of the native population and create a technologically advanced superstate that feeds the entire world, and VEN would do nothing.

.NOTHING.
NOTHING
NOTHING

NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING

Your mom and pop could double team Sunny Lu for 48 hours straight ... zilch
stfu and sell already

Im going to go get drunk. Again.

Fuck this gay earth and fuck these chinks.

Fuck no. This coin is something special.

Oh it most certainly is that. The biggest chinese scam in recent history. Vechain exists to turn worthless erc20 tokens and a $100k marketing budget into 5 billion dollars of eth and btc for the chinese.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

I'm riding this bitch to either Andromeda or into the depth of a trash heap. VEN is my only chance of making it.

thar she blows

man the harpoons

I just want everyone who is doubtful to sell so I don’t have to listen to the bitching anymore

yeah yeah...nice larp, moby!!

how bout giving us some inside ifo desu :3

Happy VEN hodler here, good tech, good team, good growth.

the whales are suppressing this coin harder than anything ive ever seen. if that isn't a buy signal i dont know what is. just grab a bag and sit tight until the jews decide to let it ride

Im calling bullshit. Chinks just extracted 75 million dollars worth of btc and eth in a day, by giving away erc20 tokens for a product that only chinks confirmed.

Yet the price is still double what it was a week ago. You fucking tard
It’s not “taking btc and eth” when the people can just trade it right back for more btc/eth
Holy fuck you are dumb

Reminds me of Link
>good news
>tanks
That’s why I’m comfy af

STINKY LINKIES, SALTY WALTIES, WACKY WABIS GET OUT OF MY INVESTMENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vechain could have a fucking 1 trillion dollar market cap and the price wouldnt move

Vechain is actually around top 20 market cap.

>They haven't figured out that circulating supply is much higher than what is listed on cmc

Ven's true market cap is already nearing $5 billion. A $1 increase in price is a lot of fucking money.

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt