>ETH
DOUBLE TOPPED

>LTC
TRIED TO MOON, FAILED MISERABLY

>BCC
ROGEEEEEEEEEEEEER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>XRP
AKA NORMIE JUSTCOIN

its cool. waiting for you to sell so it all reverses up after.

bring it on, I'm in a coin that is guaranteed to moon if all the others fail

bazinga?

XLM?

Fiat

Bitbean

kek

that is actually one of the coins I'm in. I am confident about bitbean. But the main coin I was talking about is actually SiaCoin. It has the potential to go 200x this year

Most probably monero but that’s just as retarded and unbackable in terms of it being an indestructible and moveable commodity. Which they swear will work cause Le private ledger.

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt

What does normie justcoin even mean?

Of course, thats because the alt market just finished its correction. Prepare for the revenge of the low cap coins.

it means you're a normie who got justd

I am ready

My indicators suggest that something started yesterday. We might see a dramatic decline in btc soon. It might be noise, but it won't be clear until America wakes up. A rally will follow the dip. Time to set those btc buy orders.

That would be the altcoin dip reversing.

is it over?

Can we talk about indicators for a while?
I'm really interested in learning the fiat-btc-eth-alt cycles. I only ever see the smoke but cant predict it well enough to act on it.

People focus too much time looking at price. Btc and some other coins have transactions out in the open. Start looking at the actual blockchain.

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Yeah I'd much rather track the volume movement between these. But dont quite have the tools for it.

Volume tracking is really the way to go I believe - coupled with TA meme lines ofc.

I'm talking about transactions, not volume. Look up bitinfo charts.

Alright Ill educate myself.
Thanks, user.