Assblaster - are we gonna make it?

CHAINLINK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/creatine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. He may have been doxed but all that does is prove it wasn’t a larp.

He was doxxed??? Who is he?

Works for some Belgium insurance company or something.

Throw out the bat signal

>The Chad Link Marine

>the average stinky linky chad

Damn he is hairy as fuck

Doxxed or not, he made some conservative statements, so pretty believable to me

I've been away for a week. What happened?

Why is link dumping? Reeee

> linktards believing this is Assblaster
He probably just stole some pictures to larp and dump his bags. Then user doxxes an innocent normie and spams all his linkedin contacts.

top kek faggots

> if you see buy walls in 2 weeks, do not sell
Oh god, it is happening.

It gonna be so much fun, if biz has discovered the next Bitcoin out of luck.
Imagine all those big ass investors' faces, when they find out AIB dwellers have been accumulating the token they are not even supposed to know about.

Way too many pink id
We are all gonna crash
tfw 5k linklet

The LARP was that people believe AB has the twitter handle "Creatine."

What a Chad. twitter.com/creatine

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt

>the token they are not even supposed to know about

Could you be so kind as to expand on this point?

Ye, and my captcha says that smaller link holders have sold already, despite being warned.
Grim times ahead

It means you should go sit on a cactus

I wasn’t talking to you you beta fuck face

was away a few days
was assblaster a larp or was he the real deal? his exists since 2008

his twitter

>his
The twitter have just one post about chainlink, clearly some user used an old twitter account, deleted everythink, made his one post, used the picture and name of an innocent normie and posted it on Veeky Forums you (You)s.
Assblaster is most likely LARPing, I can't imagine any tripfag being right about anything.
Reminder when litecoin was supposed to be 1500 dollars eoy 2017? Yeah. Never trust a tripfag.

He said to hold LINK over the weekend but nothing happend
Just good ol' LINK hangin around at 1$
He is a scam
I know linkies want to believe his lies because they want lambos

Expand on what?
Assblaster in that threadshot clearly stated that CL has beeen a big fish thing all along.

They saw a problem in the current crypto world, they cam up with the solution and created Chainlink, keeping all the whys known only to themselves.
The front of CL should avert any personal investor: 2 man team, Vitalik stating it is overpriced, no communication, worst autumn performance. Who in their right minds could hold through 50% dips?
ICO holders should've dropped their bags as soon as BTC drama has started in late autumn.

And then there's Veeky Forums, where absolutely nobody knows CL's true potential. Nobody can even guess how deep the waters run.
There are hundreds of other projects that look more promising than CL and that are actually rising in value.
But no, these autists choose to hold onto the treasure they do not understand. They develop a cult and shill it with memes to promote iron hands.

If I were a major LINK shark, I would be surprised and terrified to see somebody is raising awarenes about my hidden gem.
It's like watching a magpie fly away with a golden ring: it has no idea of the ring's true value, it just wants it cos it's shiny.

===

I know, holding LINK looks retarded to many, but to me doing the opposite is insane.
Iinitially I bought LINK at 13c, tried daytrading it and actually lost half my stack. LINK does not behave like any other token. It has sudden, seemingly out of the blue massive pumps that last days.

Right now all my strategy is pour all my gains into LINK, cos it will shoot someday. And nobody knows, when it gonna do so.

> Just good ol' LINK hangin around at 1$
Doesn't this lack of action look eerie?
It used to be $1.20, but now it is below $1 and is not moving anywhere now
Why?

Get lost, 'cumulatin

bear market, all alts are going down, don't be surprised it we hit $0.40-$0.50

Chainlink truly is the most elaborate shill Ive ever seen on Veeky Forums. Theres just so many layers to it. And theres no way people are actually delusional enough to believe this shit, but idiots on Veeky Forums keep fomoing into the high of every pump

Delusional. I have invested in link because Sergey is one of the rare ceo in crypto that is seem to me intelligent and honest at the same time.
Don't bet money on a conspiracy theory posted by an attention whore in a japanese cartoon forum.

i'm only a harmless lil 800 linky and i have yet to sell

in fact i plan to liquidate some of my other coins so as to reach 1000 later today

I haven't seen someone clear the order book before.

Kys

> Don't bet money on a conspiracy theory posted by an attention whore in a japanese cartoon forum.
I'd bet on that, cos it will be glorious, when LINK actually hits $100
I have been waiting all my life for an opportunity to monetise my autism

Not selling

It shiny

Wtf is going on? Everyone dumping link? Im scared

Of course not but you have to admit seeing nothing on an order book is interesting at least.

What does it mean?

This

He doesn’t hype it

Unless you would rather another Justin tron situation hyping pumping the price

does velcro stick to his chest?

Nope. Look at the order book. There is only 100k LINKs for sale. 300k in the buy order book. This is being pushed down by a whale to shake off weak hands.

Should probably just sell this piece of shit. Start over with a more concrete ERC20 token.

I'm seriously not lying to you when I tell you that if LINK delivers what it promises there's a good chance i sell NEVER. News would be exciting. But look at masternode coins today, what's the investment and what's the ROI. And that's at a time when they're being used for 1% of their potential.

It means that if another whale dumped it would send it back down pretty far. But on the other hand there is nothing to dump on so a whale literally cannot dump on us. We are immune to FUD now.

look at other months-long cup and handles like EOS. LINKs about to pull the same shit in a few days.

You’re literally losing by the money.

what did he mean by this

How many link needed to retire to a hot cheap country in 3 years?

5k should do

god damn I hope the zcl pump happens soon so I can dump all my gains into link before it moons

Why not mobius instead of link?

>bear market
is this a new meme?

The funny part is that by the time Link actually moons x50 like Assblaster said, almost all the other shitcoins would have done the same or probably better. Since link's ICO some of my shitcoins are up x15 and they will most likely go x50 during 2018.

I respect your balls link hodlers, but you guys are seriously missing on some good opportunities. It only takes 2 shitcoins that do x10 to make your money x100. Is it really worth it to hold just one shitcoin in the hopes that it will do x50 by 2317?

imo, mobius is a nice project and probably profitable to hold.
pros:
great team / whitepaper
very ambitious
cons:
only 3 people working on like 3 different huge projects which normally would be separate projects each with large teams.
from my understanding, they will only work with eos (which is good for 2018, but will have serious centralization issues long-term)
doesn't seem as focused on enterprise adoption as link, which is the primary target for adoption of decentralized oracles, since they need to provide apis for sensitive data.

mobius has no plans to add the coin to other exchanges. They don't want to. They seem to only care about their dapp store.which looks amateurish right now. ctrl+f their white paper for oracle 0 results.

buying link doesn't require me to think about what I'm doing, and I probably won't miss out on much because I didn't check my wallet in three or four days
If I eventually decide to not cheat the tax system, just sitting on link instead of jumping between other shitcoins will also make that hit less painful.

Mobius is not even an oracle service you dumbfuck. Read the fucking white paper, shit!

I'm personally invested in LINK but I'll be buying some Mobius when it comes it too. Not as a hedge but I actually like the project.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

fucking hold me like I hold these bags

THIS ROCKET SHIP IS EITHER GOING TO THE MOON OR SINKING DOWN TO THE MARIANA TRENCH

WE GO TOGETHER ANONS

Fuck im so scared right now. Did we get scammed? Pls tell me link will go up

same. i bought at $1.15 and $1.23 lol

STINKY LINKIES

lowered my buy from 5500 sats to 3500, good luck linkies

>Assblaster was just another larping shill
>We doxxed an innocent proud dad
>Whales dumped their bags on us
>Vaporware by Jason Parser
IT'S GOING DOWN TO ZERO SELL SELL SELL

IRON HANDS........IRON POSITIVE MEDITATIONS

why is LINK dumping?

Sold at 69.9k-68.7k wei
Watching it drop is like Christmas.
Whenever I rebuy, I end up with more LINK

turns out the Oracle problem wasn't a real problem at all

Veeky Forums marketed it to normies and now those normies are experiencing their first down trend and are panic selling and crashing the coin.

Its bluechip BTC/ETH/TETHER time.

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

I'm not sure what's going on.. I've just been buying up LINK on the way down... Kinda scared that I have no clue wtf is going on.

So... The cup and handle wasn't a meme and we gonna shoot for the stars?

Because the recent shilling made stupid money enter the market.
This dip is a good thing, let the idiots sell low and hopefully we might go to 40 cents so I would buy even more.

> 40c
I can get only so erect

i looked into the companies that were listed on his twitter, he doesnt exist in any of them, its a fuckin larp, he deleted his twitter after being called out for it.

shills gonna shill.

WHILE you're at it its time to join the unstoppable discord->> discord gg / WeSx9AD

It's a bit why Beta over VHS. The way I see it, if both work, anywhere LINK wants to move, LINK will end eating MOBI. IMO Mobius' edge is that LINK could potentially just not work. It needs to work exactly as described or it won't be good enough for some of its most important clients. The other edge MOBI could have is being potentially cheaper to deploy but that doesn't matter that much because of how networks scale. MOBI could start being adopted while LINK remains in limbo. If you understood the Beta vs VHS analogy, understand there was a time where Beta was undervalued, maybe it's the same for Mobius right now. Maybe it's a good bet, I just don't want to take it.

There's a part of my folio for gambling, there's a part for investment. I know people who held ETH through $8, that can't have been fun. Most traders from back then have simply not won against a hold ETH strategy.
> But this isn't ETH
I see it as top 5, I won't blame anyone calling me deluded.

40 cents is wishful thinking on my part desu, but I think we might see 70 cents.

Dump over. Back to your link stations.

LOL this shit is crashing so hard.
>muh cup and handle
The formation just got broken retards it's going back to 20cents

I don't know if handles are supposed to be a single vertical red candle

and it just dipped to 0.87.

gg

almost everythings on a downswing right now dumbass, go look at CMC, like 95% is in the red today

Wtf is going on pls help

>"hurrr gonna moon once it hits coss"

Man, I remember back when Link hit Coss; faggots kept saying shit like
>"Link is on Coss now"
>"Coss listed Link"
>"forget about Binance, Link is on Coss"
etc. like that meant anything.

Current Link volume on Coss: 0%.
Never saw Link volume over $2k on Coss.

There was some strange Coss shilling going on at the time.

Bought at 14 cents. Still up 5x

AAAAAAAAAAAAA please stop and go back up i'll never buy a shitcoin Veeky Forums shills me again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The formation just got broken
No it didn't.

Don't worry just hold your bag. The oracle problem is still unsolved.

Approaching the price singularity. The destination is zero.

if you bought btc instead of link you would be a lot higher

Relax, I'm just posting old LINK screens.
You ever asked to "cap this"? I am the one cappin it.
I got dozens of these caps

Not sure if I should hope for that... I just bought a shitton at .89 cent.

If it goes to .40 then yeah I'll try to load up like I did at .15

>if you timed the market better, you'd have more money
Thanks warren, any other hot tips you've got?

you know why this is happening

because you fuck tards doxxed assblaster

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU CUNTS JUST LEFT HIM ALONE

GG NO RE