Anybody manage to be more JUSTed than me this week?

Anybody manage to be more JUSTed than me this week?

Looks like Tron or XRP to me. Sucker.

Yeah I went from 70k to 31k lol equally justed

jesus christ did you go all in tron lmao

learn to cut ur losses idiots

93 - 86 here

Nope, but I have a single KuCoin coin which is primarily responsible for most of the JUSTing

Jesus, not setting stop-losses is probably the dumbest thing you could do. HODLing is just a meme, you're not supposed to actually do it.

depends on your plan. Stop losses can also be a great way to sell low and buy back high lol

The recovery never came

LOL yeah same
deep brainlet here

This is me this week.

Fucking retards on ED

i was at 100k and only dropped to 85k

u need to get out of shitcoins during times like these breh

that's me

Slit my dick

BNTY tard here. We’ll make it soon

Rough times

I'm still confident bnty will be $2 by end of first quarter

What are you invested in?

I have 70% of my portfolio in COSS which I bought above $2

$40k to $15k and still going down.

JUST

7k to 4k now back to 6k

Just kms

Was all in on xlm at 50 cents, sold it all at 65 because it wasn't doing shit, went all in on icx at 12, panic sold it all because of korea fud at 9.50. Then threw everything at NAV when it was 3.15. It's been a wild ride this week but somehow I'm still up

I'm beginning to have second thoughts

I was doing amazing until I bought a fuck load of MYST in preparation of the alpha release an hour before it was announced they were being delisted from Bittrex (went straight to work after buying it, so didn’t see what was happening until I got home and had lost 30% of my total portfolio.

Just bad luck there, otherwise I’m doing fine.

I wonder if I'll hold through this one

Deposited 0.01 BTC during the week for a coin that isn't yet listed on blockfolio

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Pal that’s nothing

>lern 2 panic sell idiets

sure thing, partner