Post your Ethercraft

Hey you shit bags,

I know some of you are still snoozing but the majority of us are in ethercraft land. I’ve been zoned out in this for the past 16 hours.

EVERYBODY POST YOUR INVENTORY LETS GO!

Poorfags welcome, there are free items.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From this last withdraw I finished my JOLLY SET! Time to go to sleep, this has been an interesting day. Hope I wake up to some gains.

Fuck off with this ethershit

take a screenshot and try again. I have all the hats

Nobody wants your ponzi shit.

i am not a bot lol

Buy my bags

I got a chest-piece at least :)

I’ll be honest with you right now, I got burned by ethertanks, pretty bad. After that I never wanted this shit again. After researching and looking into this I realized this has huge potential

I’m not sure if you know much about it but here’s some info I have gathered over the past 16 hours

>devs have smart contract locked, so they can’t bail.
>the devs created their own contract code from the ground up
> they have their own erc20 token that is on etherdelta
> each item is minted into its own coin
>it’s a permadeath rpg game
>you can mine while you’re playing for gold which you can exchange to eth

You should really look into it. Have a good one man

That shit is free lmao

It's definitely legit because every item is a token, and the gold in game will be its own token (XGP).

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

Just give it a further look and look at my comment above in green for more info. It’s truly something unique. This is basically the ICO, game is about 16 hours new. If the devs follow their plan then this game can really be something.

>not owning the pep's token
still need a few of the higher level merchants

Just started, and gas prices are a pain in the ass.

However, I hope you guys realize that holiday items are not going to be sold (the jolly boots, hat, and suit) any more in about 30ish hours.

> Normal items: Fixed cost items with no quantity limit per transaction. Some of these are limited-run items and will be only be available for sale for around 48 hours. (Look for the seasonal items!)

So if you're planning on buying a santa suit, you'd best do it soon.

Is there any point buying the free and cheap items through small amounts of eth?

0x5e7b20d612AB4bF6b13C864BacD022360627Cc83

My final meme for the night. Godspeed you crazy motherfuckers.

249,584,002 accounts on RuneScape, not all are active players though. On the highscores, there are 1.3 million players. On the monthly highscores, there are 160,000 players.

Imagine the number of players this game would have...

They're to be used in the game and don't give ponzi-gains, so it's best to buy those later. However, you should get the gift bag as it is limited-time and you only have to pay the transaction fee.

#ballin, solid concept, still time to get in on this game if all you care about is profit

am i going to make it?

it's blockchain based so you have to pay gas for every action

Yeah, the free items are limited. They won’t be made after a while. So essentially they can be worth something being that they are first edition if you would call it that. Sounds kinda gay though

still upset Veeky Forums fudded me out of this
goddamn
if nothing else, it's interesting to see the ponzis you can get away with
12.5% dev fee sits well with people as long as they feel they have a shot at getting on top of the pyramid

That sword though

I GOT BAGS OF BAGS! But seriously, this is a risk I'm willing to take.

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-questions-concerns-afd425382616

I actually want to play this game. Remember they said its a permadeath game. Hence, imagine the payout of clearing a dungeon/dragon.. o.O

These games are too fucking expensive.

There are free items as well (except transaction fee), and it's still early on. These items are for the early adopters that have faith in the project.

The game itself will be pretty basic. I just beat Spelunky for the first time tonight and that was some SHIT!

Imagine having to go to work and support your family and do it for free? These devs have lives and mouths to feed too.

On my mama I was 99% fudded out and somehow I smoked a fat bowl and gave in and now I’m over 2 eth deep. This is coming from a guy who got burned by ethertanks. But in all honesty, this game/Coin is very different then what we have seen with crypto kitties and all the others.

Did you ever see how much Etheremon and crypto kitties went for? You can basically have a whole set ready to go for like $10-20 in Ethercraft