Are we panicking yet?

are we panicking yet?

the volume today has been insane, combined with a steadily declining price you can imagine just how much dumping has gone on in the past day

you got pajeet scammed, better sell now or at 5 cents

It mooned recently so is just a correction. This coin has an insane amount of potential.

Platform coming online soon, you'd be an idiot to sell now

This coin is asscancer russkie trash. Look up their dev team and codebase.

But why? I tried to research this coin but what can this coin do what a smartcontract cant do? What are its use cases? I'm interested just not convinced to invest yet

sell it all?

You will be able to cash out to fiat with this, it's an escrow service. or sell any coin for any other coin directly and for the price you set yourself.

/comfy/ over here

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt

Fuck off fag

insane volume is not 700k you retard. Wait for the platform, and a normal exchange listing and it will moon. Dont be stupid

>cashing out
But how? Wire transfer? ATM? Where is this team located, doesn't it take a ton of regulatory measures to make cashing out accesable?

i just mean relative to the coin - its it highest volume day, pretty odd to see declining prices during that

How likely is a listing on a real exchange like KuCoin this month?

OP Are you dumb as fuck? Just sell now we don't need pajeets like you on pfr... FOR FUCKS SAKE look at the past history of pumps like pfr and quit being a retard, every pump has a correction, and you bought at the ATH Sell you bags faggot. the absolute state of biz

Given that Kucoin is desperate to get everything possible listed to get volume, I think its more than possible. It would also go along with the platform release, Im sure they wont release it before its on a normal exchange.

This is peer2peer. What regulation do i need for a bank transfer. Does localbitcoins need regulation?

Calm the fuck down

the whole market is down

dont even convince yourself for a second that people are pumping and dumping on ether delta.

own 10k PFR. Be master node. Get passive income. EZ

This post confirms biz is overrun with children lmao. P+Ding an EtherDelta Token....gtfo here OP, normies ain't got time for that shit.

only faggots with small dicks panic

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt