AI trading

Hey Veeky Forums, I manage an investment company that uses an AI to buy/sell bitcoin since 2016. We keep getting bigger because btc made the news and whatnot, but normies are still afraid to get in this market, so we invest their money for them and take a fee for ourselves. It's going great and now we're treading new grounds as we develop our AI to trade altcoins.

I have 2 questions for you all, would you invest in a company like this if you didn't have the time to daytrade, and if so, how much would you pay for it? we charge 20% of the profits on btc, but alts are severely more demanding.

If i get real answers I'll be sharing our predictions next for week since I can't sell this info, as it might be wrong and all. Bear in mind we ran tests for the top 15 coins only, as we don't even know what kind of results to expect. Nevertheless, I already bought my bags.

>inb4 op is a liar
>inb4 op is a fucking jew

only the owner is a jew and he doesn't even understand crypto that well, stop being mean

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cryptoballoffcl
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, 20% sounds fair. But I would want to know how the ai works. Also Tell us about the prediction for this week

28% for alt coins sounds fair. They really are a fucking gamble.

fuck off jew

op is 13.
just letting you all know, for prespective.

20% fee on profits

yeah sure OP
show me some of your backtests and methodologies, and maybe I'll listen. Otherwise this is a scam

simple question

what type of AI

our plataform consists firstly TA-based puts, and they're very conservative as the AI only acts on clear movements, but it's lightning fast. It also follows whales on key time periods (like today), detecting large buy/sell walls and just keep scalping along, Then there's the automated arbitrage on large scale, the software is analysing exchanges 24/7 buying and selling across them, I'm not our CTO, so I can't talk about how this shit wors on a tech-level, I just work in management, but the bot is lightining fast yo

every little step produces a bit of profit, and after a full day... well, let's just jay we had 6 employees not long ago (36 now)

20% is what we charge on btc, you guys really wouldn't pay more to be in this market?

13 centimeters inside yr mum

Computer science and math PhD here. I have a working bot that scrapes text data from Veeky Forums, reddit, telegram, discord, news outlets, and more. Its backbone is natural language processing, where I use sentiment analysis on the previous sources. It is able to automatically extract data which for over 150 coins (more added soon).

The next part of uses reinforcement learning and policy gradient decent. The input to this part of the model is the sentiment data for a certain coin, as well as it's price history and orderbook history. It's able to learn "on-line" which means the model updates and gets better as more and more data comes in. The model tries to optimize for the greatest BTC gain of a coin (or USD gain for BTC) and will tell you every 30 minutes what the optimal move is.

From what I've found, if you let it run long enough it begins to do insane things. It can outsmart the whales, dumping right before they do. It buys the dip every time. It holds until I begin to question if i should pull the plug and then it sells right at the peak. Been seeing an extremely stead 10-20% gain every single day. Haven't been in the red during any of the dips in the last 4 weeks.

BEGONE JUDEN

Is that a working plataform? Where can I check it out? I'll admit it does sound more AI-like than what we have, but it also sounds too good to be true user, how does the AI learn from pink wojacks?

God damn that’s unfair, essentially a money machine

how do you manage funds? is there a deposit to a smart contract? how do you guarantee transparency?

20% sounds correct but i wanna protect myself against being jewed

The computer in my head beats bots in trading every day

Nice try though, jew puppet

That's the plan if the alts-automation lifts off, since we only work with btc nowadays we have enough costumers inside national borders. so we make regular contracts and fiat deposits (yes, I know)

bear in mind that the average age of our costumers is almost 40, if we move into alts then we'll go for smart contracts, youger people (early 30s), and worldwide marketing

BTW there's enough responses for me to put it out there

The bot would've bought XEM and LSK a few hours ago for a 1 week hold with a stop-loss order set, and that's what I did for myself (BTC and ETC had lower market-caps when we picked the coins)

>BTC
I meant BTG, obviously

LARP LARP

Are you from Aicoin?

You should make a flat fee, 20% on all profits whether thats bitcoin or alts. then I would invest in you guys

no, it's an old-school company in structure and how it was funded, like I said, whe only take money in our national fiat, make regular contracts and stuff like that, this new tech is what probably will push us into smart contracts and worldwide markets

>we charge 20% of the profits on btc
noob here, what do you do when you lose? tell the customers 'sorry we lost, you got nothing' ?

Can your bot beat me at trading?

Working on a similar system.
What is your sharpe ratio for the last 3 months?

nice larp

show automated trade history and then we talking

>teams of CS PhD working together with VC backing and limitless money haven't developed anything that advanced yet
>some faggot larping on Veeky Forums has

okay kid. You would have literally hundreds of millions by now if that was true

the working bot is himself and 2 pajeets

What are you talking about? All professional funds do this. There are udacity courses on how to implement this ffs.

literally never happened since we started moving over 1mm, like I said, the bot is very conservative, that means no moon missions, but when you're playing with tons of OTHER people's money it's the best way to operate

but we've had 2 weeks where the profits were way smaller than what a few costumers wanted, that's just how things work, specially in a market like this, and they know it, one of them left and the other stayed, what can you do? bitcoin was simply stalling for a while

if we fuck up, we lose clients, I know that, but we have to make sure everybody understands the risks, when the company was smaller the bot still had hiccups here and there, thankfully we conviced clients to hold during bad weeks and it payed off because btc rocketed

It's not a fucking algorithm

Here is somebody doing the same thing, and telling you for free.

twitter.com/cryptoballoffcl

Cross reference the calls vs. what occured on those days.

I followed this goofy shit with $500 and now its $750.

Will continue.

i am too working on something similar, want to connect on telegram and for example create group there ?

I meant its not a fucking AI, its just a fucking algorithm.

Even if it's not larp, I am still interested how did you define state so it can recognize pumps, dumps and dips. As far as I understand you would need to do a lot of pattern recognition for that using supervised learning. And still, there is no way you made bot that did not make any mistakes. How much did you lost?

sure, but how does it filters the bullshit on Veeky Forums?

I now my "AI" is a series of bots mangled together that just applies common knowlege on exchanges, albeit very quickly, but that guys talking about his code learning from reddit and biz? Sounds loony to me, I'm not a programmer tho

Goddamn please user, let me in on your bot. Can you give me a spoof email that we can chat on? I'll give you 35% of my profits.

its not real, idiot

why are you so fucking desperate? have some pride

Bump

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Already a coin for this, called rialto

Not loony at all. All quant funds do this. Not Veeky Forums of course, but there is nothing special about this place.

Sounds good. I'm not on telegram yet but set something up and I'll join. Would be good to share ideas.