Indian American Power

My birth name is Paget (pronounced Pajeet). I was born in St. Louis to Indian parents. I have $76,000 worth of XLM and I’ve never in my life shit in the street. In fact my toilet probably cost more than your entire bathroom. I buy only the fluffiest toilet paper while you probably just get whatever is on sale. Kiss my beautiful brown ass, white bois.

Ask me anything.

Try not to rape anything today, Aziz.

How did you find out that you are a faggot?

faget

what is your go to dish when you visit indian restaurants

Try to not to be a racist dumbshit

I’m bigly into palak paneer.

> stops shitting in streets
> starts shitting out mouth
classic pajeet.

SHOO SHOO PAJEET

thanks i will try it in the future

my go-to is malai kofta but ive been meaning to try new stuff

The rest of st Louis and I all had a chat and decided we want you and your kind to leave.

I’m more St. Louis than you’ll ever be, Cracker Jack.

I love it when poor people get play money and try to act big, you'll be back to gutter squatting in no time after you buy up all of that 'expensive toilet paper' and other nonsensical materialistic shit.

non-racist reporting in.
dont let em get to ya paget
>faghet

Why does Indian food suck?

Lmao

But why do you shit on the streets?

What's your favourite curry? I'm either all in butter chicken masala, or rjasthani dry curry.

pajeets are specifically Indians from india and mainly ones who live there. That's why people want flags on this board. If you're indian-american you're a fucking burger or curryburger not a pajeet, get it together sanjay

My birth name is Lorenzo. I was born in Venice to a german father and an italian mother. I currently have over 6 millions worth of crypto and my toilet is worth more than your life.
Kiss my white ass, neger.

Since your a pajeet in the USA are you automatically a trash caste back home, you sound a lot like an untouchable with a chip on his shoulder desu..

>toilet paper
you dont wash your hands either when they are greasy right? i mean dry paper is enough right? fucking savage

are you aware of the fact that your parents came from low kasta and basically consider sub-humans back in India ?
Do you feel grateful to USA and white Americans who don't treat you like fellow pajeet indians would back home ?

SHOO SHOO PAJEET

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Do your mom make square roti?
and also using your right hand to eat?