Good job, im about to hang myself

The amount of money i've lost this time is making me want to consider..
>shouldn't have put my money in this little asian pajeet.
>tell me it'll have one more run up guys....please goys...

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qi43q/justin_tron_sun_just_dumped_all_the_available/dsph0pe/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might as well hold at this point and either go down or resurface with the ship.

It'll have one more run, make sure to sell by then.

How many times have you been told up to now that this was a scam coin and yet you held it. You have lost everything you put in to it because you don't want to face reality. kys.

Some coins have done this, like BTC ETH LTC and they didn't make their money back until months later. Sorry OP, you're bagholding, but it's always temporary-ish.

You fucking idiot. Just go all in on BAT and you might just make it.

are you seriously comparing this pump and dump exit scheme garbage to bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin? When will you guys realise Tron is never recovering unless whales decide another pump and dump during the next alt season in 6-12 months.

>considering hanging yourself over money

if you're this pathetic you may aswell do it cuck

S H I T C O I N

Is this you user?

Earlier in their lifecycles they had similar rises and collapses. I'm not comparing them outside of their prices when they started out. BTC crashed from like 100 to like 2 bucks dude.

and it took months to get back to that level. Monthssss

just gona leave this here

sorry my dudes, i think its over

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I THOUGHT THIS LEVEL OF DELUSION WOULD LET IT BOUNCE TO 1500 ONE MORE TIME
IT WASN'T ENOUGH

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

There's an amazing essay post on reddit that defends Justin by saying how plagiarism is normal in Chinese culture and it's not seen as stealing but improving upon what works.

C H I N K C O I N

I'd be laughing twice as hard if I wasn't holding tron

I almost went all-in on tron at one point. Settled to 50%. The coin that was going to make it failed me.

Taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own is still shameful in China just as it is in the rest of the world. It's just that nu-Chinese after the reforms believe in using anything to get ahead so a lot of shady stuff goes on but people still look down on it if caught.

t. Chinese

Holy shit

Kek, you don't know Steve Jobs?

You people sure are open about it though

Time to all in on ETH and hodl.

once you've made 100% your investment.

You take it out and let the rest ride it out.

You cannot cry if you got your money back.

why isn't this OBVIOUS???

TAKE YOUR PROFITS FIRST !!!!!!!!
IS THE #1 RULE!!!

no wonder you're all pajeets still shitting in the streets.

BTC is an actual real coin though with something behind it, this coin is literal garbage

Bought a $3000 gamer pc and brand new TV for $140!

Thank you based China man!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qi43q/justin_tron_sun_just_dumped_all_the_available/dsph0pe/?context=3

Settle down ok?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

If you seriously think TRX is an exit scam and not just something that overhyped waaay too early in it's development, you either never looked into the team behind it, or you're absolutely fucking retarded. Just saying.

Just stay away from normie coins.

>first verge
>then xlm
>then tron

>what a fuckin trip

Fkn brilliant lol

I could've sold at ATH. Could've gotten my sweet 10x.
Instead, I was greedy faggot and rode this bitch all the way down to where it is now. Sold yesterday for around 9 cent. Still made profit but only because ETH rose in price since I bought in. Feels shit. Those lost profits man.

the tron,
the tron,
the tron is on fire,
we don't need no water let the mutherfucker burn,
BURN MOTHERFUCKER,
BURN

well, still he literally copied the whitepaper and there is no project/product whatsoever, These "partners" can easily switch to anybody else.

I hope that fucking asian pajeet shills a fake amazon partnership so this fucking useless coin goes up again.

>it's
>calls others retarded

Chink scam literally for retards. We told you the white paper, including the original one in Chinese, was plagiarised.

>Muh FUD

Can TRON idiots still even afford a gun? Or even rope?

>sounds a bit familiar? let's keep reading
fuck me that writing tone is pretty cringey

I love how the Chink's managed to perform nigger genocide.

Not surprising considering Just JUST is the twitter chink equivalent of Donald Trump