BITCOIN GOLD

I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY ALREADY:

FUCKING BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/
twitter.com/bitcoingold
btcgpu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/757jf4/here_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING BLIND OR SOMETHING

Veeky Forums FOR FUCKS SAKE

I didn't knew about that, but it makes perfect fucking sense now

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

"A transfer from BTC to BTG is a signal the dump is to come (compare BTG and BTC charts Dec 20-22 and yesterday - the BTC dump will start today/tomorrow)."

Alright. This is getting a little spooky.

WTF is going on?

Look at the fucking BTG orderbook on Binance. Someone is moving a lot of fucking BTC into it.

Now listen to me you fucking faggots:

1.) BCD mooned 10x yesterday, why? Look at this (price is now 120$, you can check on Binance, but on CMC it isn't updated yet):

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/

But what we can see here is that there was UP TO 1 TRILLION $ VOLUME+ BETWEEN 3rd TO 5th JANUARY WITHOUT AFFECTING THE PRICE. And yesterday IT FUCKING SKYROCKETED.

2.) A lot of BTC traders have been saying the same, that crash is incoming, even though the TA seems in favor of BTC uptrend, but that's probably 4D chess from BTC Market Makers.

3.) BTG has some major announcment later today:

twitter.com/bitcoingold

Bitcoin Gold is also better tech than BTC, BCH, Segwit etc.. Make up your own decision.

I'm not sure what to think of all this, I just know something something is in the fucking air and you can smell it.

bump

>UP TO 1 TRILLION $ VOLUME+ BETWEEN 3rd TO 5th JANUARY WITHOUT AFFECTING THE PRICE.

How does that even happen?

So investing in BTG could give some gainz...

What's so good about BTG, sell me on it's technical merits, not some #pumpsquad

btcgpu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf

page 4

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/757jf4/here_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/

so we moving everything into BTG now??

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/757jf4/here_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/

You will find any reddit topic calling anything a scam, this thread doesn't even have proper evidence behind it, just some nonsense "WHOIS" lookups as if that proves anything even vague. Who the fuck cares if they've registered domains? What does that even mean? Lots of organisations grab as many domains as they can that are vaguely related.

yes

volume went up like 70 million
wtf is that really happening?

we'll see, BTC is currently struggling to break above 13800 resistance, so wait and see.

WTF user ITS HAPPENING WHY NO ONE BELIEVING YOU??

BTC broke resistance :)

It's going to be interesting from here on haha

god knows

BTC is going up though??? wat do? all in BTC or BTG?